OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
James didn't know much about Camelia Kyle. Other than that she was a first year, at least he remembered hearing the name at the most recent sorting ceremony. As it was lunch time he expected that he would be able to find her at the Gryffindor table, if not he would have to hang out in the common room until she turned up, not that he knew what she looked like. James entered the Great hall and made his way over to the Gryffindor table and approached the first person he saw who looked like she could be a first year. "Hey, can you point me to Camelia Kyle? " He asked the girl.

The brunette looked up as someone spoke to her. Camelia was studying for History of Magic when she was spoken to. Her brown eyes studied the older boy, deeming him as someone she did not know. A smile spread across her lips as she answered, "That would be me. What's up?"

James smiled at the girl as she confirmed she was Camella Kyle. James pulled a rose from his bunch and handed it to her with the attached note."Someone must think highly of you," He grinned at her hoping it was from a serious frien unlike some of the other roses he'd heard about.
Dear Camelia,

I'm sorry for the way I've treated you.

Octavian.

Camelia reached for the rose, and then popped open the note. Her brown eyes took in the note, and feeling a little guilty for how mad she got. Camelia sighed, and looked at the Gryffindor boy. "Thanks." Her voice was a little less happy than before setting the note to the side. She'd likely throw it away, because something like this did not mean much yet. She really needed her brother. Camelia didn't know how to deal with something like this. Something so medieval. For now, she needed to talk to her parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back