Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evianna walked the ball blue dress and she was feel weird be there becouse it was lovers day. But she was not upset and she was to young for dates. She waited @Rion Pendleton and missed Ralph to. She hoped see him here to all trio will be there. She hoped that will be happened today. Right now she was walking the food table and soon started eat and drink.

Rion wobbled across the hall as quickly as her ankles would let her, beaming at Evie. "Merlin, you look amazing," she said, in lieu of greeting. Rion quite liked her own dress, but she couldn't help but feel she was playing dress-up in adult clothes. "My feet are raw. I've got about ten blisters. What are you eating?"

"Thanky, Rio! You look amaizing to" She smiled her. "Oh, why is that? About shous?"She asked. "I wantes eat salad and some cookies i take from there and drink." She smiled. "Are you happy with roommates?" She asked Rio.
@Rion Pendleton

"Do I? Thanks, Evie," Rion said, glowing. "Honestly, these shoes are horrible. I should have worn them in, but - you live and learn. Ooh, cookies!" She picked up two heart-shaped oat biscuits and nibbled on one as she watched the girls and boys on the dancefloor. "Sure, they're OK. Are you happy with yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back