Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nicole still couldn't believe Jenna already had a place of her own. She was trying to focus on being excited and happy for her friend, after all, it wasn't like Jenna wouldn't happily let her come over and hang out anytime she wanted, but a seed of jealousy burnt in her stomach still as she stepped inside, unable to believe all of this was Jenna's. "Wow, this is amazing, Jenna. Look at you, you're so grown up with your own place," she said, giving Jenna a fond nudge before hugging her hello. "If you're not careful I'm never going to leave here," she added with a smile, cooing appreciatively at Jenna's kitchen. It was definitely a step up from her own bedroom back at home in Manukau, or her dorm at Hogwarts. Jenna was so lucky. "Are you paying for all this with your Scrivenshaft's job or is your dad helping?" She asked. If Jenna was making that much money maybe Nicole needed to switch jobs.

''Aww, you realy think? So, i only need a boyfriend.'' Jenna joked her bestie. ''You can sty here what ever you want, day our night. So, what you wanna do? Wanna make some pizza?''She asked and she got all products in her kichen and somtimes she loved cooked and cleaning her house. '' I think my Bellas daughter is around here to, Kiara.'' She was called her dog her best friend Kiaras name and she was so cute like her Bella in New Yourk. '' First time i was saving the money and i know i later wanted live another place and a little dad helped, but now i pay from my job. But next year i am doing Dragons and get job there it will be lot of better.'' She smiled her and take some two glass and cola to, if Nicol wanted something for drink.

Nicole nodded, taking another moment to look around Jenna's new place in awe. She couldn't wait to get her own place some time, and yet the thought of moving out almost made her sick with nerves. It'd be so weird to leave her parents, and even her brother. "Wait, I thought you had a boyfriend now, weren't you telling me about some guy you met recently?" She said, batting her eyelashes at Jenna in the hopes that she'd spill before giggling. She was distracted by the mention of pizza, and even more so by Jenna calling over a puppy. "Oh yes please- Oh my gosh! So cute!" Nicole cooed, crouching down to pet Kiara, unable to resist the urge to scoop the puppy up and hold her, even as she wiggled in Nicole's arms. "Wait, you named her after Kiara? That's... sweet," she said, trying to reminder herself she was competing with Kiara. She genuinely liked the Ravenclaw, but she'd definitely like her better if she didn't think Jenna liked her more too.

"Merlin, you're so lucky," Nicole sighed as Jenna talked more about her Dad helping her pay and her future plans. "I have no idea what I'm gonna do next year, probably just work at Gladrags and live with my parents forever like a loser," she said, sighing again and letting Kiara down onto the floor. "Depressing, right? Let's make pizza instead," she said, not wanting to bring the mood down when they were trying to have fun, not to mention that they had the place to themselves.

''I met Austin Maxwell, but he is nice to me and we right now are friends and then we will see. I am just afraid be again broke up Valentin's day and i don't wanna this again'' She was full of fear about this and Valentin's day was special to everyone not to broke up and cry on your pillow like trash. '' My brother Thomas never understand me, how i was feel. He told me shcool move on and again talk about Siriuss, but we are just friends and he is some child.'' @Thomas Jusantrea Jenna told Nicol with sad face.. If Thomas broke up Valentin's day he will know how she feal and somtimes he was just dumb brother and nothing more. ''You think, that is not to much? Scared people?'' She giggled.

'' Don't be like that. Did you Ajaccio asked live together? I can help you, when i will work about Dragonoligists.'' She promised her. ''What pizza do you want? I know, you not like pineapple?'' She asked.

Nicole listened as Jenna talked about Austin, sure she'd heard the name Maxwell around before, but it was a pretty common name. "Oh, just friends, sure sure," she teased, giving Jenna a fond if sad look. "Valentine's is a long way off," she said softly. "I mean, yeah, no one can break up with you if you don't put yourself out there, but then you'll still be single on Valentine's anyway," she added, giving Jenna a nudge. "Thomas is a dumb boy, you shouldn't worry about what he says," she said. "My brother says a load of nonsense constantly, I just ignore him." Nicole was tempted to talk about Ajax, but Jenna seemed pretty down already and as happy as Nicole was about her own dating life, she could tell now wasn't the time to rub it in.

She needn't have worried though, as Jenna brought up Ajax quickly, making Nicole nearly choke on her cola, quickly shaking her head. "Move in together? I dunno, aye. That's a pretty big step," she said quickly, clearing her throat, not sure if she could admit the idea of moving out of her parents' place, let alone in with someone else was terrifying. "I think we'll just take things slow... I can't believe you still want to work with dragons though. Aren't you scared?" Nicole asked, moving back to teasing Jenna, though her friend's fearlessness in everything still caught Nicole off guard. "Pineapple's fine, as long as there's lots of cheese," she said, used to picking most things off her pizzas.

''I know, you are right, but i am just afraid move on, but i will try.'' She don't wanted be alone. ''Ryan? Dumb? I was talk with him somtimes and he seemed like normal and better than Thomas.'' Mayby she didn't know full story of Ryan. '' Right, now i will do the same.'' She smiled.

''Ok, do you wanna sty here to? We can live together and i don't mind. There is guest room to. It's all mine and Kiaras style together. '' She smiled and hoped Nicol will be agreed for that and she don't needed be stay some dumb apartament. ''I have a bad grades a little and i don't get Minestry of magic, and Dad work is not for me. So, yeah i think sty there. ''So, let's make some pizza'' She smiled and take out two frozen pizza dough in the field from the refrigerator. Jenna took out the chicken, which she could fry in a pan and put on pizza, salami and other red or yellow peppers. Cheese and ketchup Heinz. Then they could start working.

Nicole hummed in agreement, glad that Jenna thought she was right, giving her friend a quick squeeze on her shoulder. "That's the spirit, you just gotta put yourself back out there... Maybe with this Austin guy," she said slyly, unable to not laugh when Jenna said Ryan seemed normal, shaking her head. "He's not as big a jerk as Thomas, that's for sure," she said, frowning when she thought about what Jenna had mentioned about Thomas being rude, "But he's definitely not normal. He's put too many insects in my room for that," she said, clicking her tongue at the memory.

She faltered when Jenna offered for her to move in with her, glancing around the room briefly, taking in Jenna's space with a mix of longing and envy for a moment before shaking her head unable to imagine it. "No, I couldn't it's your space, I'd feel weird. I'll definitely come visit though, don't get me wrong. You'll be sick of me before you know it," she said, giving Jenna a grin. "What would you want to do at the ministry? I could see about helping you with your grades, assuming mine aren't also terrible this year," she said, curious about Jenna's career plans and not exactly keen to think of one of her best friends getting eaten by a dragon right out of school.

Jenna agreed with Nicol words and she was right. She needed be strong. '' Mayby we can change brothers and i take Ryan? But i think he won't be agreed with that.'' Jenna joked and she was just joking.

''Don't be silly, i never do that with my friends. You know i am to sweet. '' She smiled to Nicol and then talked again with her. ''Magical creatures, i will try do that. Aww, thanky so much! But i need look what will be shcool and leason to.'' Mayby leason won't be. Jenna worked with pizza and soon finaly they can cook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back