OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Falon was aware her team had a friendly match against the Chudley Cannons but didn't click to what that meant until she saw him on the field. So, obviously, Link had been the target of all her bludgers during that game. She had forgotten about running into him at the pub until now, but as the game ended, and Falon shook hands with the opposing team, she left Link for last, folding her arms as she approached him. "It hurts me to admit this, but you weren't so bad out there Potter."

Link grinned at Falon Urie as she approached him on the pitch to say something positive about him. "Was that an actual compliment from the Falon Urie?" he said, faking shock. "Hurry, get those Daily Prophet reporters down here! They will want to get that on the record." he said, teasing her. Link Potter was rarely serious, and while it hadn't been constantly on his mind or anything, he thought he might actually like Falon.

Falon's cheeks flushed when Link teased her, and she immediately regretted even saying anything. She punched him on the arm, though with her left hand as her right one was holding her broom. Her left arm didn't pack nearly as big of a punch as her right arm, but he could take it as a warning. "You're such a tw*t. Trust you to want to ruin my badass reputation."

Link grimaced as Falon punched him in the arm. It wasn't all that painful, but she certainly did pack a punch. "Ouch." he complained to her. "If I had a galleon for every time I heard that...." he joked, his face breaking out into a grin. "I only want to ruin it every other Thursday. You can be a badass every other day of the week." he said. Link was hard to upset as he never took anything too seriously.

Falon grinned in triumph when Link complained, before laughing at his next comment. She didn't know he was actually this funny, or even had a sense of humor. Maybe he wasn't as similar to his twin as Falon thought. Still, he was her twin, and even though Felix had seemingly moved on, she wasn't sure how forgiving she was towards Lyra. "So you think I'm a badass huh?" Falon said, with a grin on her face, folding her arms across her chest.

Link laughed as Falon assumed he thought she was a badass, which he actually did. She was tough, one of the toughest girls he had ever met. She reminded him of Lyra in that way, only Lyra's toughness wasn't as overt as Falon's. He grinned at her as he nodded his head. "Absolutely. Without a doubt." he replied. "But unfortunately, today is Thursday..." he joked with her.

Falon grinned when he said he thought she was a badass, but it instantly turned into a scowl when he claimed that today was a Thursday, therefore he was going to try and ruin her badassness! "Well, in that case, I'll just have to stay away from you on Thursday's. So, I guess that's my cue to leave, and drink away my sorrows." Falon winked at Link, before turning to go get showered and head to the pub with her team. They deserved a drink and bar food after that game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back