Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Open after Sophia posts with @Kiara Wood

Nicole could never get over how fast the year seemed to go. A few more months and she'd been a fifth year and working on her OWLs and everything. But first though, she had to make it through Valentine's and this semester. She'd come out to the courtyard to get some air between classes, mulling over how things with Eric were going when she spotted Kiara nearby. Nicole had seen Kiara hanging out with Jenna before, but she'd not really had much of a chance to hang out with the new girl much herself. And it wasn't like Nicole felt like her position as one of Jenna's best friends felt threatened by the Ravenclaw by anymeans, but Nicole just thought it couldn't hurt to vet some of Jenna's new friends. Just to be sure they were cool and all.

"Kiara, hey, wanna sit with me?" Nicole called out to the girl, patting the spot on the bench next to her. "I feel like we've never gotta a chance to hang out and stuff," She said, giving Kiara a friendly smile.

Kiara was just having a little walk around, when she heard Nicola. Nicola was one of those Jenna's best friends that she wasn't introduced to, but met her at classes. It was like that with almost all people in her year, but she was cool with that. And now she finally had her chance to get to know Nicola better than just knowing that she is Jenna's best friend and Slytherin.

"Nicola, hey! Uh yeah, we didn't have that chance." Kiara agreed and sat down to Nicola, and answered to her smile. "I just CAN'T believe how Valentine's day is close. Are you going to ball? I can't wait for it!" she absolutely loved Valentine's day, it was just so her day and love in the air, and everything was so exciting in this day, even lessons. She was more worried about this day than exams.

Nicole smiled as Kiara joined her, scooting over to make a little extra room. "I am!" Nicole said, keen to get a chance to talk about her boyfriend to a willing audience. "I'm going with my boyfriend, Eric Holland. Maybe you've heard about him? He does have a bit of a bad reputation, but it doesn't bother me," She said, waving a hand dismissively, though she watched closely to see if Kiara was impressed. "Are you going with anyone? I know poor Jenna just broke up with Daintree, so I don't think she has a date." Nicole frowned as she mentioned Daintree, still unconvinced that she shouldn't do sometime in the name of defending Jenna's honour. One little jinx couldn't hurt, but she was more interested in Kiara's own potential love life right now, intrigued if the new transfer had one to speak of yet.

Kiara's eyes widened and her face was like "spill the tea", because now she was extremely interested in Nicola's love life. "Oh God! Yes, I've heard of him and I have seen you together, but i didn't know that you are a couple! For how long have you been dating? I am sure that there is amazing romantic love story behind it, spill it!! It's intriguing!" Kiara was impressed for sure. "Oh yes, I am going with Jatin, he is Eric's classmate, but we are.. not really romantical dates. Oh yes, I heard about it.. I hope she will find pair to ball, I noticed that it's such a big deal for her. But Daintree is such a jerk if he broke up with her that small time before Valentines Day. That is unrespectful!" and that wasn't the only reason why Kia didn't like their breakup, now she didn't have any reason to don't tell Jenna about her possible crush. Anyway, it wasn't that serious and she wasn't sure that it won't fade away fastly.

Nicole tried not to look too pleased when Kiara mentioned she'd both heard of Eric and seen the two of them together. "Oh it's a cute story, we met outside the Valentine's dance last year. We both didn't have a date and just ended up talking all night. But we didn't start officially dating till earlier this year," She said, tapping her fingers happily. It was a good memory, and Nicole was excited to realize it was almost the anniversary of that night. Her good mood was punctured some when Kiara mentioned she was going to the dance with one of Eric's roommates. She didn't blame any of her year for not wanting to date the boys in their year, most of them were idiots, but it made dating an older kid feel far less cool if everyone was doing it. "Oh Jatin? I don't know him very well, I hope he's a gentleman," She said, leaning her elbow on her leg to look at Kiara. "You two would be pretty cute together though," Nicole added with a slow smile.

Kiara's anger about Daintree's terrible timing made Nicole smile, even if they were discussing Jenna's tragic love life. She hadn't been too sure about the new girl, but hearing her fiery defense of Jenna helped Nicole make up her mind that Kiara was a good friend. "Right? What a jerk. I wish I could do something about it, guys just can't get away with doing stuff like that without consequences," She said sourly, tucking her chin into her palm.

Kiara felt pretty impressed about Nicole and Eric love story. "Ugh, it's so cute! I can't imagine how overhelmed you feel right now about Valentine's dance," she sighed and then and then smiled again. She actually found them pretty cute together, but she found Jenna and Daintree cute together too. But then again, she thought that Eric and Nicole looked like typical perfect wattpad love story, good girl and ad boy with anger issues and soft space for her, almost like all mafia love stories. "I just think it's so cute how you both found connection that lead you together!" Kiara looked at Nicole, she almost thought that she said something wrong and then switched back to Jatin. "Oh, I hope so too! But he seemed really cool, so I guess it will be really amazing." then she gave unsure and a little bit scared look. "I hope you won't ship us, alright, actually I'd be totally okay with that." she giggled and lightly blushed.

"Oh, aren't you both in the same house? Maybe you can do something? Something with his things or some random jinx or something like that? Or Jenna said to you too to don't touch him?" she tried to notice something in Nicole. Maybe she already had any plan or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back