Friday night it's time to party.

Sanja turned around, ready to get up and go over across the room, but saw that the man was getting up. The dark haired girl was utterly confused. She rubbed her temples, was she really seeing things. But that couldn't have been the case seeing as Altiyan saw the same thing she had. " Odd." She flipped her hair back. " My bag?" She questioned Altiyan. Sanja turned at her purse and looked in her bag, she read the note and looked up at Altiyan, " Name and phone number." She shrugged her shoulders and looked at the paper. " I'm just really confused." Of course she had numbers given to her before, but not in such a weird manner.

"That, I have to say, Was very strange" Altiyan nodded and took a sip of his latte. Altiyan laughed and joked, "Maybe he was cheeking you out?". The idea seemed logical in a way, he kept looking over and he gave her his number. "So what's mystery mans name?" Altiyan asked with a cheeky grin. He hoped that a name might jog his memory and he might remember who they were.

Sanja took a sip of her drink, " Maybe." She laughed. " I'm just a little weirder out at the moment." She laughed looking at Altiyan. " The name was Brock, not a last name, just Brock." She shrugged her shoulders. " I just have an odd feeling about this.. " She looked out the nearest window.

Altiyan could tell that Sanja was wondering exactly what he was. The name on the paper ment almost nothing to him, slightly familiar but nothing that would make him remember who he was. Altiyan made a mental note to remeber the name and try and find out who they were. Altiyan frowned as Sanja left her statment hanging, "What do you mean?" He asked, trying to understand.

Sanja returned from her gaze at the window to Altiyan. " I have an odd feeling about him, I don't know why, but I guess it's a gut feeling." She shrugged her shoulders before taking a sip of her drink. She threw her dark hair back, " I would've preferred a last name, but I guess not." Sanja gave a small laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back