Fresh air.

Luna Paramore

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" with a Essence of Phoenix Ash
It was good weather for January at a comfortable 70 degrees and sunny. Luna noticed this as she opened the window in her dormitory and decided to take advantage of it. She slipped on a pair of nikes she had brought from home, grabbed her bag and her book, and made her way down to the lawn. After walking around the grounds for a bit she finally settled herself under a tree and opened the book on her lap. She was glad the ground was okay to sit on as she really didn't want to go back up to Ravenclaw tower and get a blanket of some sort to sit on. She found her page and began to read, taking advantage of the near perfect weather.

Thomas sat up in his dorm room, reading the book of Shakespeare's sonnents that Autumn had gotten him for Christmas, he loved reading it. Taking a glance out of the window he saw the sun shining.

Thomas decided he was fed up sitting in the dorm room, and even the common room, for his whole live he was stuffed up inside and he was determined to not let that happen here. Putting his book into his bag, along with a few sweets, he made his way outside.

The day was nice, a warm breeze welcomed him as he walked outside. He made his way down a stony path, one he took many times last year to the greenhouses for herbology class. He broke off the path and made his way over to the lawn.

Sitting under a tree he saw a girl, slightly older than him, reading a book. She looked familiar but he wasn't sure how. He decided he go over and say hello, to see if he did infact know her. "Hi." He said, when he finally got over to her, "Mind if I join you?" He asked.

Luna finished one page of the book and flicked over to the next. Contemplating how the book was definitely not one for kids to read. Not that she was saying she was a kid because she found it interesting but disturbing at the same time. It definitely kept her interest, but she wouldn't recommend it to Brianna under any circumstance until she was at least Luna's age. No sooner had she finished this thought did someones voice interrupt her train of thought. A young boy, presumably a first year was asking to join her. "Sure." Luna said giving him a welcoming smile, she thought she might have seen him in the common room once or twice. Even if not she needed to get to know more people.

Thomas watched the girl tentatively, she seemed to be engulfed in the book she was reading and Thomas probably interrupted her when all she wanted was some peace and quiet. He was about to apologise and turn away again when she said sure. Thomas gave her a friendly smile as he sat down, leaving his bag beside him.

"Hi, I'm Thomas." He said quickly. "Your a Ravenclaw right?" He said, finally starting to remember where he had seen her before.

Luna resisted the urge to raise her eyebrows when Thomas introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Luna." she replied, thoughts buzzing through her head. Is this Autumn's Thomas? There can't be too many first years named Thomas in one school. If so shes picked a good one, he seems nice. she thought as he was asking his question. "Mhmm, and if I'm not mistaking... you're a Ravenclaw too aren't you?" she asked, pulling her small blue and green bookmark out of it's spot and placing it in the book before closing it gently. She had got the bookmark over the break, something about Blue and green just called to her and it was a good quality bookmark.

Thomas smiled at the girl, reaching out his hand he said, "Hi Luna, pleasure to meet you." Thomas nodded, "Yes. Ravenclaw First Year." He said happily. "What year are you in?" he asked out of courtesy. Thomas thought for a moment, the name Luna sounded familiar, but he didn't know how.

Luna shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you too Thomas." she replied happily. "I'm in Second year." she added, answering his question. The fact that she now knew he was a first year pretty much cemented her suspicion that this was the boy Autumn seemed to have a crush on. How many Ravenclaw first years named Thomas could their possibly be at one school? Even a school as large as Hogwarts New Zealand.

Thomas smiled. He then remembered how he knew the name Luna. It was Autumn's friend Luna, who she shared a dorm with, "Oh your Luna Paramore right?" He asked, just to be sure first of all.

"Yep, I'm afraid I don't know your last name though." she replied briefly wondering how he knew hers. But if he was as close to autumn as it seemed that may be one plausible explanation for it. She knew Scorpius's friends names even if she didn't like any of them except for the Sam guy, he didn't seem too bad after all.

Thomas grinned, "Ahh I was right then." He said firstly. "Your Autumn's friend right?" He asked, knowing that there could hardly be more than one Luna Paramore in 2nd year in Ravenclaw.

"Oh, sorry. It's Smith." He said simpply.

"Yeah, and I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are too?" she joked, not wanting to let on just how she knew about his and Autumns relationship, and where Luna personally hoped it would go. Actually seeing the guy she thought that he would look very cute with Autumn. "No problem, I would've found out eventually." she said with a shrug

Thomas laughed, "Well I'd sure like to think so." he said truthfully. Even though he would never say it out loud, but for some reason, he had lately began to think as Autumn as more than a friend, but knew there was no way she would feel the same, so he kept his thoughts to himself.

Thomas was a bit confused after he heard Luna say I would've found out eventually yeah, there was ways to find out his last name, but it seemed weird. He put the thought out of his head, down to him over thinking things lately. "So, how long have you know Autumn?" He asked, thinking it was the best common ground to talk about.

[They would be in the same school and house for six years, Not weird. :p Maybe Luna saying that was weird. But then again, shes weird herself lol. ^-^ Head in the clouds and Nose in a book. ]

"Well, The Gwin and Paramore families have been friends since before I was born. So we've known each other for quite a while... But aside from letters and the occasional visit we never really talked until this year." she said simply, she always gave answers that were a bit more detailed than what the person had been expecting. Not in an awkward way but it was just another odd habit of hers. Either vague or detailed most of the time, not much in between unless it was a serious situation.

(True :p )

Thomas listened to Luna say how they knew each other, lucky he thought, I wish I could know her that well. "Wow, well that must have been great for Autumn." He said, not really sure how to continue. "I mean, knowing someone already at the school. I found it extreamly awkward, well until I started talking to Autumn that is." He said, thinking back to their first meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back