Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alexei exited the castle, yarning to get some fresh air. He let his feet do all the walking for him, not really caring where he ended up. When he felt he's gone far enough when he noted the sea waves crashing against the cliff and it was a safe place to hang out. Alexei sat pretzel leg crossed on a boulder, the boy gazed out to the active sea. It was a grand sight, and the air was plenty fresh here. Alexei longue back, resting on the palm of his hands. It was nice, very nice. He felt like he could sit here for hours and just gather his thoughts in peaceful silence.

@Jordan Harris

Jordie was out for a run, enjoying the fresh air. He was training harder, worried about his performance on the Quidditch pitch. He was rounding back towards the castle when he spotted someone relaxing. Completely sidetracked, Jordie jogged over, smiling brightly. "That looks relaxing," he offered with a bright smile, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Having a good time?" He asked, curious now.

"It is," Alexei spoke up with one eye open. He shifted in place, opening the other eye to see a younger boy standing near him. "Hey," Alexei greeted kindly, his lips spread wide into a friendly smile. "You can join me if you like, I don't really mind company," Alexei tells the boy. The peaceful silence was welcome for a second there. Company sounded a lot better. Alexei would sit with anyone if they're willing to have him.

Jordie smiled impossibly wider, moving over and dropping down next to the boy. "Thanks!" He laughed, leaning back on his hands like the other boy, but stretching out his legs. "I'm Jordie, by the way. Who are you?" He asked, curious. He looked around, thinking this was a great place to just kick back and relax.

The older student stretched out his hand, offering up for a formal shake. "Alexei, it's nice to meet you Jodie," he says with a bit of a Russian accent coming through. Alexei must've really felt relaxed and calm in that spot, or else the accent usually wasn't that apparent. Not event a little in normal circumstances. "What brings you here besides the view? It's pretty isn't it?"

Jordie smiled, liking the boys accent. He tucked the name away, hoping they could run into each other again. "It's beautiful," he replied easily. "I was out for a run. Training, you know. Quidditch and all that." He told the older boy. He sighed, leaning his head back and taking in the sun. "This is nice," he murmured.

"Quidditch?" Yes, Alexei the sport you were suppose to try at some point in your years at Hogwarts. Alexei internally groans, there just so much he felt like he'd missed his chance in participating in. As a sixth year, well, there's not much time for him left at the school. "Right, how's that going? What position you play in," he asks, mustering up some interests in there. "My father used to play when he was in this school, he was a captain too."

Jordie sighed softly. "I am a chaser for Hufflepuff." he replied. "Not that you'd know it. I haven't made a goal yet." He grimaced. "If you ask the monthly, I'm not going to either," he pouted a bit, remembering the article. He smiled a bit as Alexei said his father played, nodding. "Yeah, it was the same with my older sister. She was co-captain with Blake Irons in her last year," He told the boy. "What position did your father play?" He asked, curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back