Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hello everyone!
So, even though I said I would only sort two students this year... I sorted four. I know, I'm terrible. But anyway, I decided that I would throw all my students up for a roleplay, because I love to roleplay! Yeah roleplaying! Anyway, I must admit that I will be quite busy this year, as it's my final year, but I'll still have time for a few roleplays. So let's see what happens, yeah?

Abel Smith, Slytherin Fifth Year, Pure-blood, Werewolf
Abel is my fifth year, and he is very awkward. He is clumsy and tends to mess up around people. He can seem lethargic at times, but this is because he is a naturally nocturnal person and prefers to sleep-in, which never does him any good. Abel is a proud pure blood, and is happy to be in Slytherin, however, he has no problems with people from other houses. He was once prejudice, but is now re-thinking his stance on the situation because of the fact that he is a new werewolf, and trying to figure out exactly who he is because of this fact. Abel is kind and quite gentle, and loves talking to people. However, he has a habit of messing things up and just generally being clumsy. He tries to take things in stride and has a good sense of humour. He enjoys making friends, and I would really love to try and get him more friends. Maybe some people that he would tell he is a werewolf to,though this would be incredibly rare because of how sensitive the topic is for him, but would certainly be an interesting couple of roleplays, seeing the different reactions between people.
Needs: friends, enemies, anything really. Completely open with this one.

Dante Raven, Ravenclaw Fourth Year, Pure-blood
Dante is one of my favourite characters to roleplay, however, he can be quite difficult. You see, Dante does not speak to people unless to quickly say something, and then get them to leave him alone. He would happily sit in silence with someone, occasionally looking at them. Dante does not care for people's names, he does not care to give his name, and he does not care to acknowledge others unless they have a specified purpose that causes him to have to communicate with them (such as a professor or someone of authority that has asked him something) his ideas of manners are starkly different to other people's ideas. He believes that someone coming into his space and speaking to him is a gross misuse of trust and respect. If your character does meet Dante, the chance of him talking to them is small. If riled up, or offended (usually by someone insulting his blood status, as he is a proud and prejudice pure blood) he might talk to them, although he would probably leave (and perhaps throw something) It all depends on how offended he was. Dante does not like people that assume they are better than him or anyone else, because he believes that one should be able to back up their claims of domination before they enact them. He holds very little respect for those that try to move out of their status.
Needs: Honestly, Dante doesn't need much. I would just like to roleplay him a little more, since he interests me. =)) However, he has a final.

Dexter Lesley, Slytherin Third Year, Mixed Blood
Dexter is a massive chatterbox (still), nothing can get this kid to stay quiet for too long. Now that he has his younger sister's and baby cousin at the school, he is more friendly and hyper than ever before. Dexter loves invading other people's space and living up to his reputation of being an extroverted chatterbox. Dex, while not the smartest kid, is a loyal, friendly person, but he can be a little overbearing and too much to handle at times. He fails to understand why people won't like him. He has yet to realise that some people find his antics downright irritating. Dexter lives in a world of imagination and fantasy, since he reads a lot of fantasy books, so he likes to drag friends (and sometimes people he's just met) into playing games with him and going on adventures filled with flights of fancy. Dexter is a part veela, and while he has had some bullying about this, he takes all of it quite well. In fact, he thinks the insults are funny and might even laugh at a few.
Needs: Friends, Enemies, everything, he's quite bubbly and open, so anything's possible. He has a final, however.

Arturo Raven, Ravenclaw First Year, Pure-blood
Arturo is hot-headed, stubborn, and the younger brother of Jeremiah Raven, Dante Raven and the younger twin of Giuliano Raven. Arturo is a pure-blood supremacist, and when angry he can get on his soapbox about 'mudbloods' and the like. However, when calm, Arturo tends to be collected and simply sneers or ignores muggle-borns. Arturo has trouble keeping his emotions in check, and can lash out at people seemingly for no reason. He has a short fuse and a nasty temper. However, he also tends to suffer from panic attacks, which occur when he becomes too riled up. He finds these embarrassing and finds it extremely hard to talk to people about them, only a select for none-relatives know about these attacks. When happy, Arturo can be quite affectionate and caring. He is not a mean-spirited person, but when angry he can be incredibly horrible, rash and opinionated, as well as totally unapologetic. Arturo is tenacious, and rarely gives up. In order to please someone, or at least make them get off his case, he might act as if he believes in the term 'forgive and forget', but Arturo neither forgives nor forgets and will never give something up if his mind was set on it. He is intelligent, but not particularly cultured. Sometimes he has trouble understanding English, but this is rare and he covers his mistakes quite well. He enjoys reading, but also enjoys playing games and exercising. He also hates being mistaken for his twin, Giuliano, since they often argue and Arturo and Giuliano never share the same friends. It might be interesting for a mistake to occur, while they have slight differences, nothing too profound.
Needs: Everything. He needs everything.

Giuliano Raven, Hufflepuff First Year, Pure-blood
Giuliano is the older twin of Arturo, and the young brother of Jeremiah and Dante Raven. Giuliano is a happy, bubbly boy. He loves reading and learning about different cultures. Giuliano enjoys talking to people, and likes to have fun with groups. However, Giuliano has never really had friends before that have liked his fun attitude, and so is very happy to be at school, having a chance to make friends his own age. Giuliano, unlike Arturo, is a vegetarian because he feels bad about eating animals and is an animal lover. However, Giuliano, while very nice and friendly, is a pureblood supremacist, and does not like muggle borns. However, he is not as outspoken as his brothers and will simply cut off contact, he also does not ask for status, as he likes to work by a 'don't ask don't tell' policy. He is very open and friendly, but he is not the brightest star in the sky, so to speak. He can say some really dumb things at times, and sometimes it takes him a little longer to get things, and he can get hung up on the simplest things, but he's enthusiastic!
Needs: Everything!

Francesca Grimm, Slytherin First Year, Pure-blood
Francesca prefers to be called 'Francis' and is a bit of a chatterbox. While not nearly as bad as Dexter, she can waffle on when on the spot. Little Miss Grimm is not one for nervous and is quiet confident and well spoken. She is stubborn, can stick up for herself, and tends to be a little bit of a girly brute, in that sheloves flowers, cooking and dresses, but will not hesitate to go rough-house with the boys in her finest attire. Growing up in a house full of boys, Francis had to quickly adapt to the environment and decided to fight fire with fire. Instead of trying to reason with her rough male cousins, she joined them in their antics and loves to get into mischief. Francis loves to go on adventures, play dress-up games and generally having fun. Francis likes to joke with people and has a quick sense of humour that might throw some off, as she likes to do what others don't expect. Otherwise, she is very bubbly and excitable, and loves to meet people. While a pure blood, Francis does not hold any prejudice to anything, as she was raised by her grandparents who taught her that everyone is equal and one should be friendly and fair.
Needs: Everything, I would love to rp Francesca more.

Kaenon Eisenberg, Slytherin First Year, Muggle-born
Kaenon is a very independent boy. He does not have much experience with children as he only has a five year old brother and travels often with his muggle parents. Kaenon followed his parents as they traveled to various places for their jobs, and so had a rather unstable childhood, but he enjoyed the travel. Kaenon is blunt, and does not have a brain-to-mouth filter. He is skittish and easily surprised, but usually reacts well once he realises who or what surprised him. As a muggle born, he had no idea about magic before and knows very little about magic now. He is excited to learn as much as he can about magic.
Needs: Everything. Friends, enemies, whatnot.

You can either reply here, or PM me on Sammy here. If you want to roleplay with any of my other students or other characters, feel free to just ask! Thanks for reading. :hug:
~Tenilee

Abel~Kialla
I want these two to rp, but I think we should wait until we find out the status of a certain app. But we can still plan!

Dexter~Davina/Dwaide
Sibling/family rp is so overdue!

Francesca~Maya
They would be like the best of friends I think. They are very similar.

n Dante and Raziel Rp is long overdue xD :r

and Aria could probably meet Giuliano and mistake him for Arturo or something xD

and that plot about the Raven and the Nightray kids too xD

Teigan- I like the idea of both family rps, family have to stick together, right? xD would you like to start the Lesley family and I will start the Smiths later?
Also, I think they'll certainly have some fun, I can start something tomorrow.

Kuya Raze :hug:
Yes. Dante and Raziel have so much to not tell each other. Since I started their reps before, why don't you start this one? :r unless you're very busy, then inching I can get something done tomorrow. ^_^
Oh that would be interesting, Giuls would probably send her into a panic... I love it :devious: I think whoever doesn't start Dante/Raziel can start this one.
I really want Nightray/Raven to happen. Liam and Jeremiah need to run into each other again, it's a must. I can start that if you want later in the week :)

So with the Smith one on the back burner, I'll start that one, could you start Lesley's?
Thanks!

I'll start the one for Raziel and Dante, if not later, then tomorrow :r

Yes, I am pretty sure that Giuliano will send her into panic mode :devious: :r ( And I finally got his name right, didn't I? :r) Kindly start this one xD

Yes, the Nightrays/Ravens is a must :r xD

Okay Teigs. :tut:

Kuya Raze: Cool, and yes, you finally got his name right. :p Congrats. xD
Who starts the Nightrays/Ravens? :p

Would you like to start it? :r I can start it tomorrow, or if not, later within this week xD

Wait I meant YOU start the Smith's later and I do the Lesley's! I didn't read it properly! xD

You good for Maya and Franny though>

Hello there!

I was thinking that maybe Tybalt and Abel could meet. I don't know if they ever have before, but they are in the same year, and I think they'd actually really get along. Which would be nice, since Ty does lack some friends. I figure it could be easy for them to meet up too!

And, I think Francesca and Avie could get along quite well. They've had a sort of similar up bringing, where they messed around with elder cousins. Avie is the youngest of his family, and was often picked on, until he sort of just decided to go along with it. Avie, loves having fun, and going on adventures. He's impulsive and doesn't think things through at all. But, the boy is friendly and is up for pretty much anything. He also wouldn't realise if he was being picked on, because he'd just go with it. He doesn't care much about personal appearance, though he can get pretty angry, and isn't always good at dealing with emotions, hence his impulsiveness, he will yell and scream when things go wrong. He doesn't deal with things calmly really. He's not a bright child, he struggles. But, I think him and Francesca would get along really well. Since they are fairly similar.
Just let me know what you think. If you agree or not!

Teigans: For Francis and Maya: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10097642/1/

Emzies: Hey! :hug:
I think Abel and Tybalt would have at least seen each other around, simply because they are in the same year, and they probably would have had classes together in the past. They might be on sort of first name basis simply because they have shared the same space for a number of years. I like it, and I think they would get along quite well. When would you like this done?

I also like the thought of Avie and Francesca. I could see them getting into all kinds of strife, probably with Francesca's recklessness feeding off of Avie's impulsiveness and leading them to do some rather silly things. Fran likes to look presentable, but doesn't exactly fret over it. She's happy to look perfect and then roll around in the dirt. As long as she left looking her best, she cares little for what happens after that. :p
Who starts what?

Kuya Raze: For Ariadne and Giuliano: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10097673/1/

Francesca Grimm said:
Emzies: Hey! :hug:
I think Abel and Tybalt would have at least seen each other around, simply because they are in the same year, and they probably would have had classes together in the past. They might be on sort of first name basis simply because they have shared the same space for a number of years. I like it, and I think they would get along quite well. When would you like this done?

I also like the thought of Avie and Francesca. I could see them getting into all kinds of strife, probably with Francesca's recklessness feeding off of Avie's impulsiveness and leading them to do some rather silly things. Fran likes to look presentable, but doesn't exactly fret over it. She's happy to look perfect and then roll around in the dirt. As long as she left looking her best, she cares little for what happens after that. :p
Who starts what?
Alrighty!
Sounds good for both. The Abel & Ty can happen sort of whenever, so they could meet at Halloween or something? Which spaces things out a bit. They can spot each other a bit more in classes, and what not.
As for Avie & Francesca, I don't mind starting something if you want? Although if you felt so inclined as to start it that wouldn't bother me either.

Halloween it is then. ^_^ Abel does not really participate in Halloween - though he would go to the feast for sweets, just not in a costume or anything. xD
I can start something, since I've got a lot of inspiration for Francesca right now. I'll have something done by tonight or tomorrow. ^_^

Here you go Emzies, for FranxAvie : http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10102351/1/

Hey there! I'm a newblet here and I'm looking for some friends for my char Rotem. I think he might get along well with your Kaenon. Rotem's muggle born as well and is used to going on solo adventures, but I really want him to have a buddy to either go along with him or tell him that he's crazy. He's super outdoorsy and loves to climb, but has severe claustrophobia and hates being in the dark.

Anyway, let me know what you think! He hasn't been sorted yet and I'm still developing his character, but I think since they're both muggle born there won't be any problems if they're in different houses.

Hey, thanks for replying :hug:
I see, I think Kaenon would get along with him, especially since he is a fellow muggle-born and Kae has just come to the realisation that, because of this fact, he will have some trouble. Kae has no fear of small spaces, and is fine with the dark, so I could see him being slightly confused of Rotem's behaviour around these things, but would try to console him, rather than poke fun.
When Rotem's sorted, we can iron some more things out if you like. ^_^

Sounds good! I'll shoot you a pm as soon as he's sorted, what account should I send it to?

PM me on either of my professor accounts (Professor Ciro Raven or Professor Speed Stark) or just Samual Kaster. I will definitely see it. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back