Français veuillez

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Fran?ais veuillez

<r><FONT font="Times New Roman"><s></s><COLOR color="#5a70b3"><s></s>Judy had grown from a spineless little follower to a fifteen year old plastic. Her friends didn't treat her like the tag along anymore. After braking the heart of this one Drumstrang boy Judy had earned her place among them. Her soft brown curls framed her face perfectly as she walked down the hall with her friends, speaking in rapid french. A loud laugh came out of Judy's mouth when she bumped into someone. This was something that she hadn't done in years because either people avoided her or she was careful not to bring her clumsy side back out. <I><s></s>"De ma façon barbare!"<e></e></I> She yelled as if the person had spilled her books when really the person had barely touched her. Judy didn't care. No one was allowed to take her hard earned grace from her.<e></e></COLOR><e></e></FONT><br/>

<SPOILER><s>
</s> Out of my way barbarian<e>
</e></SPOILER></r>

Bumping into her hadn't been the brightest thing to do. Especially when he looked more lost than a small pup with blue eyes. He didn't understand what she had said. Possibly something very obnoxious or rude, might as well be the mixture of two. "I said I'm sorry!" he apologize more than once to the girl, and still she continued to rant in her little french language. "I'm lost and trying to get to class, can you at least have sympathy for the new guy?" Victor flipped a little back, in no way hells taking this snobby girl tude.

High pitched gasps with squeaks and ews came from the two other girls around her and Judy joined in. Judy hadn't forgotten her English by being in Beauxbatons so long because of her brother but it was still fun to confuse the boy. Sympathy for the new guy? Like anyone had sympathy for her while she was in Hogwarts. Like anyone gave her a helping hand when had bumped into so many doors she was surprised her nose wasn't flat. "Je voudrais si vous où n'importe où près mignon." Judy said as she tossed at her brow locks. Her blue eyes sparkled wickedly as she did. It felt somewhat good to be the bully and not the bullied. "Peut-être quelqu'un devrait hex une carte dans votre cerveau alors que vous seriez bon pour quelque chose" She continued without mercy. Her friends where whispering things along the lines of 'Rip him to shreds.'
-I would if you where anywhere near cute.
-Perhaps someone should hex a map into your brain then you'd be good for something

"What? I. Don't. Understand. Your. Accent. Do. You. Speak. English?" he spaced out his words long enough for them to understand. One of them have to know what kind of language he were speaking. It's basically the first language in the world, well after mandarian chinese. "Man just forget it, I'm outta here. Excuse me ladies" he stalked away to avoid more conflict from the bickering french girl.
OOCOut of Character:
We can cont in here as another day?

OOCOut of Character:
Sure enough

The boy would learn soon enough. They all learned or failed as was the way in Beauxbatons. Judy was praised by her friends as they walked off but she couldn't help but feel a little bad for they boy. She had been in his spot before, in a new place where she didn't know the language. Her brother James didn't agree with her new way of life but she didn't care much. Judy was strong now behind the plastic. She would forget the boy, eventually.

Later that week

Judy was running late today. It had taken her forever to get her curls the way she wanted them because her hair had decided that it wanted to rebel against her. Judy had finally beat the harsh twists into gentle turns but it had made her so late that she didn't even have breakfast. She turned down the corridor where she had met and dismembered in French that boy and crashed into a statue. "Bad day, bad day." Judy whispered to herself in English as she picked up the large text book that had flown out of her arm. She pouted and stood for a moment. "Center Juds, your a bright, graceful, Beauxbaton flower. There is no one better than you." She said taking a deep breath. Everything could be solved with a calm mind even the hell that the teacher was going to give her for being late.

Victor had a terrible time adjusting to his new school. Everything they dished out on him made him feel like a complete fool whenever they spoke to him in french or tried communicating with him. He would either remain silent or attempt to say anything, of course that end up in a complete mess with his very little words of the french language. That girl just made it hard on him since he had first encounted her. He will always avoid her eyes when she saw him, he would be careful not to bump into her. If not, he would be hearing the same french taunting. It had been that day, when he was browsing around the corridor, did he saw her walk into the statutes of the school. He wanted to laugh and repay her back with his own few sensitive american words. But they failed to come out when he heard her speak in english. Good english, she had made him the fool that day. "Oh so you do know how to speak english? And don't say you don't cause I just heard you right there and than!" he walked from behind her. His eyes piercing the back of her hair, he wanted to be mad, but for some reason he couldn't be mad at her. He expected that's just the way the french people are. To bad this one couldn't possibly be one of them.

Judy's back went up like a cat rubbed the wrong way. It was the loser new boy that she had gotten the pleasure of shredding. She could feel his eyes boring into the back of her head so Judy turned her sky blue eyes looking him up and down. "Oh my gawd yeah I can speak English so what?" She asked with her free hand on her hip. She was late already which meant that her teacher was going to give her hell for it but Judy wasn't going to make a big deal of it now. "So like what do youuuu want? I do have class like right now you know." She said as she twisted one of her carefully made curls around her finger. She wanted to give the impression that she was doing him a favor by talking to him. One of her friends was part Veela and could make most boys think they had been blessed by the powers above because she was talking to them. Judy was working on developing that for herself even though she didn't have Veela blood.

"So what? What do I want? Are you kidding me? Am I just a joke?" he couldn't believe this witch. This very little witch and if he weren't the type of guy to use foul language, he would've said more. Damn you pretty girls and your smart tude. "You have to the most uptight little thing I ever did meet. Thanks for the heads up anyways. Girls like you aren't worth the sweat" he replied with such a grimace looked on his face. It made him looked foul on his behalf. The way he seemed nasty but he really wasn't. "Just a good old advice...how bout trying to be nice and maybe you would'nt be outcast as a snob. I hear the rumors before you got here. Heard it all, maybe you should take a hint too" he gripped his bags of his stuff. Ready to storm away like he had done the just the other day. But he knew he had to say more than what he emply too. To bad he was lost for words and couldn't figure what made him more mad. The fact she knew english or the fact she didn't say sorry for being rude to him the last time.

Judy scowled prettily to match his ugly look. Judy thought that he was such an eyesore but that was only because he was a bit mad at him for coming in and seeing to take all the coordination from her. It as if she was thinking that she was not going to make it easy for him to take down everything that she had worked so hard to build up. "Outcast? For once in my life I'm popular. For once people don't look at me like a nerd or freak. I'm someone here." She said tossing the lock of hair that she had been fiddling with. Yes it had taken her two years to reach the place where she was now but had been working from the position of new girl so it was bound to be a little hard. Her face soften when he said rumors. Rumors about her? It couldn't be anything bad now could it? "What have you heard?" Judy demand.

"So you do know what its like to be me than" he spoke more calm now because he just out more information about her that he didn't actually now about till she told him now. "Thanks for telling me that I needed to know..." he smiled with pure satisfaction, from his point of view she was just another wannabee bimbo in a school of frenchies. Something he expect in a muggel school, though a wizaring school? Guess there really isn't a different between them at all. "You've got what you want, but are they really your friends Judy..." he shook his head, with that he pushed passed her seeing he would be late for class. Victor didn't want to fall behind, all because he wanted to hear sorry from some chick. Maybe she not that bad if got to her know more. Though she told him all that he needed to hear. Wannabee bimbo, and I thought I would never see the day.

A wannabe. She had been labeled that for the first two years here but finally she gained a name for herself. Through ballet it seemed, the sport that she had hated the most because of personal reasons made it so she gained her own sense of worth. Judy hated the way her friends tore at each other from time to time but she dealt with it. With the she was stronger, with them she had everything she could ever want. Judy was not about to apologies for what she said to him, Judy was too prideful for that. Instead she let out a soft 'huf' sound and walking off. They where her friends, they had to be. She had few others she could turn to now that her brother seemed to have abandoned her. If she had to pretend to be an air head it was fine by her. Her intelligence would show in other ways. With those reassuring thoughts Judy made her way to her own class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back