Fourth Years, Lesson Two

Noel had to admit he was an bit nervous for this class. It felt wrong to perform an unforgivable curse on an student, but he knew the reason for it. And he didn't done it out of hatred or the wrong reasons so that was what he had told himself this morning. As he saw that everyone was inside he cleared his throat. '' Hello and good morning everyone.'' He greeted the class with an friendly smile. He had to work extra hard to make people at ease today. '' It is not often allowed to cast any of the three Unforgivable Curses, as you have learned in your previous years. You know the consequenses if so.'' The brown haired man told them, while looking strictly around the room. '' But since the Hogwarts Board of Governors and the Ministry of Magic find it important, that you learn about these curses, an exception has been made.'' He than explained them, they needed to know it was not his idea. '' I will demonstrate to you these three curses over the next couple of weeks. And today we will start with the Imperius Curse.'' He than walked around in the classroom, looking over to the students. '' Some might think it is the least dangerous out of the three, but if cast with the vilest intent, this curse can become quite dangerous. And you'll soon learn why.'' Noel than explained and turned his back to the students, taking an deep breath.

He than turned around as he took his wand and looked at them with an friendly smile. '' Those of you who signed the consents forms, would you please come forward?'' He waited for the students and watched as they gathered at the front of the classroom. Once they had lined up and made sure everyone could see well he gave an reasurring nod. He thought it was very brave of the onces and was sure to reward them for it. He than raised his wand arm and said calm. '' Imperio.'' For each volunteer. He than looked seriously. '' Dance on top of the desk in front of you, please.'' He than told them in a kind way but commanding. And watched the students climbed onto the deks and did exactly like he told them too. And looked at the rest of the students who were watching how they reacted. Perhaps it looked funny, but it was horrible in a way. '' That's enough. You will stop now.'' Noel than spoke. And they did as he told too. He than would end it soon, and told them friendly. '' Please lie down on the floor and don't move anything.'' He than said commanding. And saw how they lay motionless on the ground until he lifted the curse. He was glad this was over, but kept his face straight. He gave them some time to sit and gather themselves before he continued. '' Thank you volunteers. You can sit down again. For your brave help you can come see me after class. I have some delicious candy as a thanks and you will recieve extra house points.'' He than told them, as just a small token of appreciation. As everyone sat down again he looked over to the students who were placed under the imperio curse. '' Now, volunteers. Can you please share how you felt whilst under the Imperius Curse?'' He than asked them, curiously wanted to hear from them and good for the others to know who were just watching. He nodded and continued.

He than stood before his desk and leaned towards it. '' As you could notice. The Imperius Curse allows the caster to take total control of the person you cast the spell on. Only through exceptional strength of will can one resist the curse and defend themself.'' He than explained to them. '' The best way to prevent another from casting this curse onto you is to disarm or completly disable the caster before it is too late.'' Noel than finished the explanation. And moved on to the homework assignment. '' For homeowrk, please write an essay about the Imperius Curse and hand it in before next Thursday.'' He than finished off. He dismissed the class and handed over the candy to the volunteers. And sat down after his desk again.

Those who are interested in having the Imperius Curse placed on their characters, please roleplay accordingly. You will receive extra housepoints. Others, please write your character's reaction.

For homework and extra credit, write a short essay about the Imperius Curse.

Week two arrived and June was glad with how the first week had gone. She even had time to deliver roses, it seemed handy and helpfull to participate to let her chances of becoming prefect become even bigger. She followed professor Castillo's advice in this. It had been entertaining but also horrible, she remembered why most Gryffindors were stupid too. And she had another target to make sure he would regret his actions.

The blonde made her way to the classroom and knew what they would be doing today. She had thought about what Noel had said previous lesson. June figured there was sure some housepoints to be earned by being an volunteer. She found her spot in the front and made herself ready for class. June was certain that Noel was not comfertable with this. And found it interesting to see how he would deal with this. The blonde stood up, she had signed the consent form, because she wanted those housepoints. And in a way she would want to watch Noel putting the curse on her and see how she would feel. It would all be information. When the professor made himself ready June took an deep breath and watched him in the eye. When she was told to dance on the desk in front of her, she did it directly as was asked. And stopped as he told them to doo. Next thing she lied down on the floor and layed still. When the curse was lifted June looked around confusing. Gross, she was lying on the dirty floor. She stood up directly and felt an bit weird. And sat down as she tried to clean herself an bit. '' It was strange.. I couldn't resist your actions. And it seemed like I couldn't have my own thoughts about it.'' June than said. She at least knew this was an horrible spell. But indeed an powerfull one. When the lesson was over she left the room after looking at Noel once more.

Defence Against The Dark Arts Homework
June Davenport
Imperius Curse
The Imperius Curse which has the incantation Imperio, is one of the three unforgivable curses. I experienced my own how it felt to be under the curse. I was given instructions by the caster, and did it without questions. It seemed impossible or you didn't even thought about resisting it. The imperius curse can make someone do terrible stuff like hurt people or murder even. I'm wondering how you could tell someone was under the imperius curse, and if someone would murder someone if the person will be punished. It was than under the influence of someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back