OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
After the yule ball Ivelisse was keen to see what the school would do for the valentine's dance. Surely, they had to go all out. She had been trying to imagine it all day, thinking there probably would be a whole lot of pink, red and white. The main question on her mind was whether the evening would even be fun though, or whether the dance would just be taken over by older students getting all lovey-dovey. When she entered the hall she realized that she had been right about two things: the colour-scheme and the fact that the school would go all out. She tried to suppress a laugh when she noticed the dressed up house-elves. They looked cute but at the same time she'd be lying if she said they didn't look at least a little bit funny with those wings. Ivelisse's attention was quickly swayed away from the house-elves when she noticed the punch fountains. If she hadn't been sure what to do first she definitely was now, eagerly making a beeline for the punch fountains.

Crystal had been going to the Yule Ball with Max. Which first seemed like an nightmare, but turned out not even that worse. She hoped he would not think of her as silly, because in a way she wanted everyone to like her. But now to the Valentines Dance she felt alone. She had no idea if first years did had dates, but it didn't seemed like that. So she went by herself, unsure of how she looked but in a light pink dress. As she made her way into the great hall she had to avoid bumping into people. And than she came to the punch fountains. She didn't trust herself that her dress would not be darker pink if she took an glass. But than she noticed Ivelisse. And was glad to see someone she knew, she had enjoyed the conversation with the girl and hoped she had liked the rose. '' Hey Ivelisse..'' She decided to speak quietly and smiled shy. And looked at her for an moment. '' You uh.. wanted some punch? '' She than asked the first thing she could think about to continue something.

Ivelisse had been trying to figure out what the best way was to fill a cup from a punch fountain without getting punch all over her hands when she thought she heard someone say her name. She looked away from the fountain to notice Crystal, which explained why the words had sounded so soft. At least it wasn't her hearing that was off. "Hey!" She grinned at the girl, letting out a soft laugh when she asked her if she wanted punch. It seemed like an obvious thing since she had been staring at the fountain, but it wasn't hard to notice that Crystal was rather shy so she made sure not to blurt out some sort of sarcastic reply like she probably would had it been anyone else. "Yeah, just trying to figure out how to do that without get punch all over me." Ivelisse laughed, looking at the fountain for a second before focussing back on Crystal. "Thanks for the rose, by the way, that was nice. I thought about sending you one but then I kind of forgot." She said, shrugging at the last part.

Crystal smiled as Ivelisse seemed fine with her speaking to her. She still found it hard to try and make contact with others sometimes. But people were more kind to her than she had first thought. So it made things easier every time. She smiled shy as Ivelisse did also. And grinned as she told her what she thought exactly. And Ivelisse just said it, she didn't even seemed to be ashamed of it. '' I thought I was the only one..'' She than said with an smile. And laughed along. '' It's beautiful.. and I'm curious at the taste.'' Crystal than replied. As she watched the fountain and someway it was relaxing to hear the sound. Smiling as Ivelisse told her about the rose. It was kind to hear that she thought about sending one. '' I'm glad you liked it.. No worries.. it doesn't matter. Thanks for considering.'' For Crystal that was already a lot. '' Does that mean.. uh we are friends?'' She than asked, for Crystal it was necessary she needed the comfirmation. It was new to her making friends, and Zachariah had just been direct about it for example.

Ivelisse laughed when Crystal seemed to have been wondering about the exact same thing when it came to the punch fountains. She nodded when the girl said the fountains looked pretty, definitely agreeing with that. "Do you want some?" She offered, grabbing to cups from the table next to the fountains. "I'd never back down from a challenge anyways." Ivelisse grinned. She observed the fountain for another second as she waited for Crystal's reply, sure she'd be able to succesfully fill two cups without it becoming a mess. She looked at the ravenclaw a little surprised when she just flat out asked if this meant they were friends. She didn't exactly know when people became friends, but this seemed like an easy way to do it. "Yeah, sure. If you want to be?" Ivelisse smiled confidently, mentally taking a note that this was a pretty solid way of defining a friendship.

Crystal laughed and felt happy to be with someone she could speak to. She nodded at Ivelisse her question. And what she said next was something Crystal was jealous of. She wished she could be like that. And it reminded her directly why she was different than her siblings and belonged in Ravenclaw. '' I'd love some. And I wished I knew an cleaning spell, but I noticed we not learning that this year.'' She than said. '' I mean if you got the punch on your dress. '' She than added, since she believed she could do it. As she started to feel more comfertable and Ivelisse asked her if she wanted to be and she did she felt happy. '' Yes!'' She said an bit too excited. It was something Ivelisse hadn't seen too much she figured, unless speaking about magical creatures. '' I'd love to..'' She than explained. It was good to have an girl to talk about stuff also since she had been speaking to a lot of boys before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back