OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
In two weeks that Makaylah been here she hadn't found any other place to search for fossil like stones except for the forbidden forest. It was the only area of location in which she may find a couple stones to add to her collection, but there was a problem. The forest was completely forbidden to all students especially first years. What a down fall! It was an outcry to the young inspired fossil expert! What was she suppose to do without being able to collect stones and study them. She found an alternative spot around a fountain. A very strange fountain indeed but it was here and there was no harm in looking around the fountain.
Makaylah force herself to dig deep into the rocks spread around the foundation of the fountain and in hopes to find something new. It was better than lazying around like the rest of her peers seem to be doing often, something Makaylah not use to doing ever.

Penelope had decided to enjoy the nice weather by going outside. She found a fountain. The water shot up and fell back down to where it had come from. She spotted a girl next to the fountain and decided to go over to the fountain, and the girl. She walked over with a smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Penelope," she said, sitting down next to the fountain.

Makaylah duck when she saw a shadow approaching."Don't eat me Hippogriff!" she cowered in fear. Some reason the shadows that dance around the fountain reminded of a Hippogriff. When she look up, she blush a little embarrassed. "Oh hi! My apologies" Makaylah snorted a little as she fix her glasses up her button nose. "I thought you were one, I'm Makaylah" she said now fixing herself to stand up. Makaylah didn't mean to frighten the girl and hopes she didn't so, "Are you lost?" she ask the girl confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back