Alternate RP Found and lost.

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Linden Kinnek

His Snowflake ❄️ Magizoologist 🦡

OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Continued from here. https://hogwarts.nz/threads/lost-and-found.108144/
Casper looked terrible all pale and sick like his parents did around a full moon. He was worried for a second. Had he been? No it was nowhere near a full moon. And his voice when he said his name was so thin like paper. He moved forward putting his arms around his friend giving him a big hug feeling how frigile he felt, even more than normal cas don’t you worry us like that he said.
it was then that he heard his sisters voice pip let the boy breath he let go looking at his best friend. where were you? we were looking everywhere. I am so glad you are home safe. Did I mention don’t ever do that again he said his relief emerging as babbling.

Casper shut his eyes, leaning into Lindens hug. "Okay," he agreed quietly, just feeling worn out. When Linden pulled away again Cas shuffled back to his room, not looking to see if Linden followed him or not. He fell into his bed. His room was probably the smallest out of everyone's, but he liked it that way. It was cozy. There was a desk against one wall, with a lamp, that was positively brimming with art supplies and sketches. His bed was pushed into the corner, covered in pillows. There was a blue comforter somewhat visible, but another blue blanket lay halfheartedly over the abundance of throw pillows. The other corner held Cas' easel, and almost every bit of the walls were covered in finished paintings or sketches. There was a protective mat beneath Cas' easel that was splattered in paint. Cas ignored all of it, just curling up on his pillows and wrapping himself in his blanket.

Linden felt Casper pulling away even before he loosened his grip. And with a simple okay he was gone. He didn’t know what he was expecting from coming here. But he was expecting more than just an okay for his efforts. For all of his family’s efforts even the kid that his mum had taken in had been looking with him. okay? he repeated was that it? He watched as the other boy walked away there was something about it that showed not just a physical distance but he was withdrawing in other ways too. He looked at willow before following cas.
before entering it he would not have been able to say what he would expect caspers room to look like. They had shared a form for six years but despite how relaxed the three ocupents were together there was still something impersonal about a dorm. Only really a borrowed space not their own. But entering caspers room felt like entering his head. The boys personality in the form of a room. All plush cushions and paintings. It felt almost like he was intruding. Maybe he was. ”cas. Are you okay? Everyone was really worried about you. And Mum was besides herself thinking something terrible had happened to you? I haven’t seen her that worked up for ages. he said sotting on the edge of his bed and resting his hand on what he was pretty sure was his friends shoulder a position he was familiar with from being friends with cas over the the years and comforting him when he was worked up or sad.

Last edited:
Cas shut his eyes, automatically bringing a hand up to rest against Linden's hair. "I don't know," he replied gently. Cas didn't know how he was. Tired. Hurting. There was a lot to process, to sort through. He winced as Linden said his mom had been upset. "I'm sorry," he apologized quietly. "I didn't think anyone would notice.... or care..." His voice trailed off, and he sighed gently. He let his hand fall to the bed, turning his head away from Linden. Cas needed to put some distance between them. Linden had a boyfriend. A life. He was better off without Casper around and they both knew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back