Forty Hour Famine

Amelia Andrews

OOC First Name
Olivia xx
Wand
Bamboo and Daisy Petals, 12"
Hey everyone!

Here's a place for all the faminers to post links to our famine profile, possibly gather sponsors and raise awareness.

In third-world countries, families and kids miss out on food, have unsafe drinking water, and live a pretty bad life. The Forty Hour Famine is all about raising awareness and funds to help those people out.

[ ♥ ]

I'm doing the classic no food famine, depriving myself of food for 40 hours. Please sponsor me!!

Congratulations to everyone who did the famine! It's so awesome of you to do it all :)

On this note, I am going on a missions trip in October to Samoa! If you guys would like to donate, or anything, please let me know :)

Amelia Andrews said:
Hey everyone!

Here's a place for all the faminers to post links to our famine profile, possibly gather sponsors and raise awareness.

In third-world countries, families and kids miss out on food, have unsafe drinking water, and live a pretty bad life. The Forty Hour Famine is all about raising awareness and funds to help those people out.

[ ♥ ]

I'm doing the classic no food famine, depriving myself of food for 40 hours. Please sponsor me!!
My former country where I was born is a third-world country :unsure: but I have food and has a pretty house living on ... But your right about the unsafe water, just a few years back our faucet water taste gas that's where we take our drinking water but change into a purified one that we always buy ...

But great job on raising money :D

Our school is doing the famine this weekend and has set up a 'Sleepover' at the school so those who are doing it can help and support the other members.
My Famine page

Great job to all those who did the Famine. It's a great cause and to be honest takes barely any work to do. I mean 40 hours without food? It's nothing compared to other people's situations.
So a round of applause for everyone. :)

I did the famine for my fourth time a while ago.
It is strange, though, that it's 30 hours in North America and 40 hours in places like New Zealand.

Is that a statement against North American teens?
Meh.

Best of luck to all who have yet to starve. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back