Forgive me Father - I have Sinned

Draco Dominicus

Wand
14", Yew, Essence of a Dragon Heartstring.
Walking into a large Building - appearing some what like a Church, Draco knew exactly what he was looking for, or more to the point - who. Strolling down the isle's of the seats, Draco found himself coming closer and closer to the Alter, before peering around to see if his eyes would catch the Holy Father of this church. Smirking to himself, his eyes darted away from what they were doing and aimed themselves right ahead.
"Forgive me Father.... For I am a Sinner." Draco said as he moved up the nicely shaped stairs to get closer to the alter.

Bowing down before it, he took to a knee and touched some of the books that rested upon the holy table. There were books ranging from the Holy book of Merlin to the Quotes of the wise Dumbledore. It was clear that the 'Holy Father' that ran this Holy order was not one you would come across to often. Taking to his feet again, Draco called out once more, "Forgive me Father, For I. Am. A. Sinner."

William had been in his back room of the Church - after all the main things that were going to be held today had come to an end, such as the mass' that Wizard and Witch could all attend. William had done his great service for the day - wedding two young lovers and entwining them as two in one. Hearing a voice call out in the Church, William was curious of who may have come venturing into his Holy Ground - after all it could have been a muggle, couldn't it?

That's what William had thought at first, before he almost felt a pulse of magic come of the Human that was standing at his alter. Shifting his eyes around, William quickly ensured that his garments were sitting right, and not hearing the words clearly that left the mans mouth the first time encouraged William to wait and see if the man was to repeat - he did. A bunch of nerves shot through, William once he heard clearly what the man had said - it was almost in an insanely tone.

The man that was standing out-side was well a murder and well a man possibly out of his mind - none the less, William was compelled to help, after all it was his duty and service to the Wizarding community. If it was a muggle that was outside, he would merely point the man in the right way - other wise the responsibility to forgive this man of his sins were entirely with the Holy Father. Moving out from the back room, William came to meet with the man - at least almost; William stood on one side of the alter whilst Draco on the other.

"Fearless man, Does thee seek something that I can not provide? Or does thou seek me out?" For some strange reason, William tended to keep his works close to the Shakespearean text - mainly because he believed that it was a language that wasn't so much as fully understood and using it could teach others. He grew up with the Language, Hence using it made him easier to relate too - or so he thought.

Hearing foot-steps draw near, Draco knew that the 'Holy Father' was coming out to ensure that this lost soul was back on its path. Turning to the sound of the footsteps, Draco smiled as the Father came closer and closer. It was now only an alter that parted the two of them and if Draco needed to kill this holy man, he could - a last resort... of course. Keeping the grin on his face, Draco appeared almost sinister as he smiled in the direction of the man and before long figured out the form of speech that the man had chosen to use to communicate with the man before him.
Surely he didn't expect Draco to respond in the same form of speech, did he? Well if he did, he would be surprised by the response that was to leave Draco's lips.

"I seek you out, Oh holy Father, Holy Priest and lover of all." Draco said over-dramatically, and more then clearly, fake. "Stick your Shakespearean where it fits...," Draco said, maneuvering his way round the alter, "I hear that you're at least a little bit familiar with the Likes of some good Auror, and or Ministry Officials? Am I Wrong?" Draco questioned in a dull and arrogant voice. Any one affiliated with the Ministry was some one that Draco grew to hate - hence passing through the area and being told of the Holy fathers trust in the Ministry.
It was clear that the Priest felt at least slightly nervous, by the way he continued to stand there and rather not open his mouth for a short while. In the time that he had to wait, Draco said once more, "Forgive me Father. For I am a Sinner." a Sinister smirk still flashing across his face. It wasn't before long that Draco chose to continue in his speech, after all, what was the purpose of holding anything back - it made situations like this that little less interesting, holding things back that is.
"I Killed a man Holy Father. I have killed many men... I have killed so many men that i believe that not even Merlin could Forgive me... No God can forgive me... Not even all of them put together Holy father. Can you help a man in which has sinned so much? Can you forgive a man who has killed a woman? Can you do that father? Can you do that and live with yourself for the remainder of your days? I know I couldn't. Of course that would be If i was a Holy father Like yourself - hence the reason why I am not. Being what I am allows me to live with myself - no matter what I do, forgiveness waits just around the corner."

The Deathly stare on Draco's face was enough to knock even the bravest of men's courage from their hearts, let alone a man of Peace and tranquility. Sighing as he waited for the old mans reply, Draco took a vial from his jacket pocket and placed it onto the Alter - the reason for that was yet to be explained.

William looked at the man that was before him, frowning as he felt the mockery enter his ears. The man that stood before him truly had no respect for his elders nor did he have any respect for the fact that William was a Holy man. Shrugging the mockery off, it wasn't before long before more rudeness was to come from the boys mouth, this time rather something that William chose best no to shrug off.
"Mind your tongue with me Boy. I am no lenient or regular Holy man. Smite you I shall if I must." William said, a serious look on his face. He had dropped his Shakespearean language - he really only used it when people actually came seeking forgiveness or help - it was a good metaphoric tone and Language.

Cocking an eye brow at the next question to be asked of William, he nodded, "I may be familiar with some skilled Law-Men. What would be you're point on the matter...?" William questioned in almost a dark tone - one that was proving to show little respect for the evil man that stood before him. The man went on to say the same thing he had when he entered the Holy Place that he now stood within and William remained silent. Glaring at the man, William listened in to his long winded speech and was left nothing less then speechless. Pondering on what the man had said for a moment, William spoke, "I Forgive those who deserve forgiveness, not those who merely wish for it. The forgiven know who they are, where as those who choose to want it merely to make themselves feel better know that they are not truly forgiven - not truly within themselves - not truly with Merlin, or God. To expect forgiveness to the full power that it is worth, without any commitment is fools thinking - hence if you believe the words that left you're mouth to be true, prove that you be as foolish as the most foolish."

Feeling some of courage within his own heart almost crumble, William looked at the man as he reached into his pocket and removed a vial, placing it onto the alter. William's eyes darted over to the Vial and he examined it closely - despite having a good Knowledge of Potions and their ingredients, this potion wasn't one he came to recognize... Possibly because it's filling was completely concealed within the vial which was not see through, but rather appearing solid. Stepping back away from the man, William ensured that he felt slightly more comfortable with the situation at hand, but none the less, who was this man and what did he want?

Draco merely looked bored at the Father that stood before him. Now words that were to leave the Holy Mans mouth would effect Draco, even in the slightest. That was of course until the point that the Holy man some what dished out a insult, followed by a some what - if not implied to be, threat.
"Is that right father? You would smite a man that may be here for forgiveness? You would entirely drop everything and anything that you were doing before my arrival to Kill me! Ha, I think not. I know for a fact Old-Man, that you, and you only, are completely committed to keeping the peace - no causality shall every be delivered from you're hand. Believe me Father, I do my Research before coming to meet with such people that I do not know." Draco grinned.

Looking at William, Draco tapped the vial that sat on the alter now, he was waiting for the answer on the some what rhetorical sounding question he had asked earlier. If William had denied knowing Law-Men/ Ministry officials, it wouldn't put him in any better a situation than he was in at current. Stopping the taping on the vial, Draco's eyes focused completely on Williams, "My point on the matter, Holy Father," Draco moved around the back of William, "I don't exactly take to well to people who are in any way affiliated with the Ministry, and coming to notice that you are near-by to a destination I was heading, I thought I'd dispatch of you. One less of you're kind." Draco smirked. The air grew cold and when either of the men came to breath a mist would move from their mouth - Draco had truly been so dark, so evil, that he had even changed the climate of the room - or so it felt that way. Staying Silent, Draco decided to hear the mans long lecture on forgiveness, before breaking into laughter, "Believe what you will, Forgive who you will. So long as you believe what you say, you shan't have a problem living with yourself. Am I right Holy man? Don't lie now, that could be a sin." Draco pointed out, using his index finger to point at William.

"Now," Draco began as he made his way back around William to get himself back in front of the man, picking up the Vial. "This here is a Poison. What I'm going to do with this, is hand it to you. You're going to drink it and die rather peacefully, and then I'm going to walk out of here, knowing I made the world a better place." Looking at William, Draco saw it clear that he went to open his mouth, "And if you don't then I draw my Wand, and kill you. It's your choice, so what do you make of it?" Draco questioned with a smile on his face. He was a man of simplicity - he liked when things were done the way he wanted them to be and that was of course - simple. It was hardly as if Draco was in a rush any where, so a Duel would do fine but then again, what was more simple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back