Forgetting Eden

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru paced the Entrance Hall back and forth. She was in his head. Filling his mind with images of her. Her opening her mouth for the first time to say her name. Her kissing him for the first time. Him asking her out. Her saying yes. Her beating him up with the help of his sister. Her forgiving him. Him asking her to take the Koshiba name. Her saying yes. Him breaking up with her and watching her cry so many tears. Him watching her dance so many times alone until that day that boy came upon her and asked her out and her saying yes. The look in her eyes when she said it was truely over that there was no chance of them fixing it. Punching the wall as hard as he could Tohoru screamed so loud that it shook the dust from the rafters. Grabbing his hair Tohoru pulled at it. Tears pouring from his eyes. He could not get Eden from his mind. She was his soul mate but she had found another and there was no getting her back. Letting his self fall to the ground. Tohoru sat there praying that something, anything would happen so he could get Eden out of his mind.

Lilith walked into the Entrance Hall on her way out of the castle she was sick of being stuck in doors and she was going to get some fresh air. Hearing someone scream as if they where being murdered Lilith ran towards the sound hopping someone was not getting murdered. Skidding to a halt in front of the person Lilith looked down and realized that it was her sister's ex boyfriend Tohoru. Dropping down next to him Lilith picked up Tohoru the best she could and laid his head on her lap lightly running her fingers through his hair Lilith whispered. "What is the matter Tohoru?" Lilith knew what was wrong but one could never be sure.

Tohoru heard the soft voice of Lilith come into the hall. Felling as she lifted his head onto his lap Tohoru just let her do as she please letting the tears fall. How could he describe to her what it was like to have everything you wanted and than throw it away for no good reason and than when you finally realize what you have lost and you go to get it back it's to late. "It's nothing you would understand it's Eden and the fact I have lost her to that pretty boy Chase. I will never get her back she is in love I saw it all over her face when I saw the two of them together." Letting the tears continue to fall Tohoru closed his eyes, wishing that a rafter would fall from the roof and strike him dead or knock Eden' memory from his mind.

"I know what you mean I saw them last night in the North Tower they where caught by two Professor's she is really in love with this guy. I think the best thing you could ever do is just let her go and if she is really meant to be with you than one day it will happen if not than you will always have the memories." Lilith let her words trail off into nothingness there was really not much else she could say to him that would make him feel better. She could offer to help him take Chase out of the picture but that would upset Eden which would in turn upset Hoshi and her father and Lilith did not wish to do this so soon after getting back on Eden's good side, or so she hopped.

Taking a deep breath Tohoru sat up the tears gone from his eyes. He would no longer morn over the lose of Eden he had other things to do he still had a skills he needed to learn and he needed to find a girl who would grow with him and learn what it ment to be a Koshiba and what she would have to do to be by his side. "Lilith I know that Eden and Hoshi plan to kill you but I have a solution to this. Promise yourself to me. Promise me that when you come of age you will marry me and help me rule the Koshiba family when father steps down. Take your sisters place and they will not be able to touch you." Tohoru looked into Lilith's eyes. He did not love her and she did not love him but it would keep her alive and that was what she wanted and it would hurt Eden which would in turn hurt Chase which was what Tohoru wanted.

Lilith froze was he being serious? If he was this was going to make alot of people angry but if he was not than Lilith would end up looking like a fool. "You want me to take my sisters place as your promised one? Are you sure thats smart? What would your father say? I mean I know you had to get his permisson to make Eden your promissed one. Are you sure this is what you want to do? Because if it is than I will do it but I have to be sure." Lilith bit her lip this was alot all of the sudden what would happen if Eden broke up with Chase for some reason and wanted to get back with Tohoru? Where would that leave her? Would she be able to keep her postion or would she have to step back and let Eden just waltz back to where she was?

Tohoru laughed softly. "Yes I want you to take your sisters place. I need someone who knows there place. You will have anything and everything you ever dreamed of. You can keep your last name up until the time we marry and than after that you will take the Koshiba name. After you have given me a boy you can stay with me or we can divorce at that time I will may you a nice amount of money and you will be free to do as you wish and no one will dare touch you because you are the mother of a Koshiba. So say yes and save you and I alot of time." Tohoru knew he had Lilith in the bag. How could she not want to marry him? What Tohoru wanted was to be with Eden but since that was not going to happen he was going to settle with Lilith and try and make the best out of it.

Lilith listened to everything that Tohoru told her and thought about it all. She was slient for a long while thinking about how she would get everything that she ever wanted and she at least would not be killed by her sister and Hoshi. Looking down at her hands Lilith wanted to say yes but what would people think when they found out about her and Tohoru? Would they talk about them behind her back or would they say it to her face? Shaking the thoughts from her mind, Lilith look at Tohoru and whispered what they both wanted to hear. "Yes I will be your promised one."

Standing up and pulling Lilith to her feet he pulled her close. Place a sort kiss on her lips he whispered. "Good, I'm glad you said yes now you are not to tell anyone until I say so is that understood?" Without waiting for an answer Tohoru let Lilith go. Turning on his heel he headed toward the stairs that would take him to the Gryffindor common room. "Go back to your common room and make yourself ready we will be letting everyone know sometime today." Without saying anything else Tohoru left Lilith standing there he had many things to do before tonight and there was not alot of time.

Lilith felt herself being pulled up and held tightly but she felt safe. Accepting the kiss Lilith kept her face blank she would have liked to tell Tohoru that this was her first kiss ever but that did not matter this was not a personal matter this was for the good of the family and Lilith had to learn that really fast. Listening as Tohoru walked away to get ready she nodded and waited until he was gone. Once she was sure he was gone Lilith went to her common room to get ready she would prive to everyone that she could take Eden's place and do a better job than her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back