Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen had of course enjoyed the rose giving day. She always wondered if she’d be better suited to handing out roses, but Mazikeen had missed her chance for this year and wasn’t too keen to have it be what she did in the next year, she’d be a seventh year, there would be no time to do anything in that class. She’d have to be working hard to ensure that by the end she knew she’d been getting the right grades to move forward with her life in exactly the way that she wanted to. But this wasn’t the time to think about that. She had the yellow rose that Willow had so kindly given her tucked behind her ear, and of course she was wearing what in her mind was a good and comfortable outfit. She had arrived at the room and after a quick sweep of the room, the music seemed to pick up and Mazikeen approached the dance floor and just began dancing. She had never been concerned with dancing on her own, and this certainly wasn’t going to be the occasion where she was, so Maze just started dancing on her own, knowing that most of the time someone joined her on the dance floor.

Fleur was worried about Lars, but even after she had asked him a few times, he wasn't willing to attend the Valentine's Dance with her. Fleur had noticed her sisters were both going with their own friends, so she had free reign to do as she pleased. It was kind of strange, knowing this was her final dance at Hogwarts, ever. The girl had put on a simple red dress, and then headed into the great hall. She looked around for any of her friends, and smiled as she spotted Mazikeen. She hadn't spoken to her fellow prefect as much as she would have liked lately, and moved over to where the girl was dancing. Fleur grinned and started dancing with her. "Hey, you."

Mazikeen smiled as Fleur approached her, and got started dancing with her. She grinned happily and said, ”Hey!” Mazikeen said excitedly, she was quick to wrap her arms around the other girl in a quick hug. The teen hadn’t spent that much time with Fleur in the last year, which was a bit of a pity and even more so when she remembered that Fleur would be leaving at the end of the semester, ”I can’t believe you’re graduating, I’m gonna miss you so much girl,” she told her with a little sad smile. She had appreciated Fleur friendship a lot during the years of school. She would be sad to see her go, but knew that Fleur would probably be on to greater things and final get to finally work with dragons.

Fleur hugged Mazikeen back, then smiled sadly as the younger girl brought up her upcoming graduation. It made her a bit sad. "Yeah... me neither." She said, starting to dance to the music again as they spoke. "I wanted to graduate very badly from the moment I stepped into Hogwarts, but now that it's actually here..." She sighed and shook her head. "Well, it's going to made me harder than I thought it would." She admitted a little sadly.

Mazikeen felt a little bad for bringing up the fact that Fleur was graduating, but the girl had always seemed so keen for it. Perhaps with it being soon she wanted to just stay at Hogwarts a little longer. But of course no such thing was possible. She knew at schools in the muggle world a person could repeat the year, but not at Hogwarts. She smiled sympathetically. ”Aw, I’m sorry I brought it up, let’s just dance and forget about it!” she told her. Letting herself get a little more into the music and her dancing, moving of course as well as she could on her heels, but she had never really struggled that badly with it. She was happy to just dance with her friend, and help her enjoy the celebration, the last before graduating.

Fleur grinned as Mazikeen apologized to her, shaking her head. "It'll be okay." She assured her. "I'll be fine, and I know many different adventures will come." She said with a small shrug. "And until then we're going to have fun, right?" She asked Mazikeen, though she knew realistically that most of her remaining weeks at Hogwarts would be filled with studying, she hoped she could have fun too. She grinned as she danced with Mazikeen. "At least you'll be there at my graduation, as a prefect." She commented.

Mazikeen danced easily with her, it had always been easy to spend time with Fleur, and she was glad that though perhaps Fleur wasn’t feeling too positive about it, that she hadn’t upset her too much by reminding her of what was to come, and she certainly nodded in agreement, though she could imagine neither of them would have that much time to have fun, that they would still all have a lot of fun. She could certainly see them having a whole load of fun, just in those little moments between classes, in between studying, ”Of course, didn’t you get my OWL with the three month party fun plan,” Maze said with a little smile. She nodded too, ”Of course, I’ll cheer you on loudly,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back