Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Orwell had felt a little snackish after the first few roses had been handed out and headed down to the kitchens for something to eat, since it was past the time that he'd be able to get food in the great hall, but as it turned out, he walked into the kitchens to find Asaiah another one of the roses he had to hand out and the boy who had helped organise this event. Orwell greeted the boy warmly with a smile, "Squire of Flowers, I have a rose for you," Orwell spoke warmly, glad that someone was possibly going to keep the rose tradition going.

After all the roses had been delivered Asaiah walked to the kitchens to ask the house elves if they could make him some chicken wings. He'd missed lunch so hadn't eaten anything yet. Happy that one of the house elves made some for him, the Slytherin began biting and chewing on the wings. He turned his head when he heard a somewhat familiar voice and smiled when he saw the King of Flowers. ''You do?'' he said, and put the wing he was chewing on down on the plate in front of him.

Orwell nodded cheerfully before going into his bucket and pulling out a yellow rose from within his pile of roses, making sure the note was attached and then handing it to the boy who seemed a little surprised upon getting a rose, "For you," he told him with a smile, "Congrats on all the hard work too, it's even bigger than last year," he complimented with a great smile.
Asher/Asaiah/Quidditch Yoda,

You’re the most talented and smartest person I’ve met here (excluding myself, obviously). It means the world to me to be your friend and to have your support in all things. I hope you know you have mine too. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Tess.

Asaiah cleaned his hands before taking the yellow rose from Orwell and smiled, ''Thanks.'' he said and then read the note. He couldn't help but chuckle whilst reading it and felt a warm glow inside because of the kinds words Tesla had written. Asaiah looked back up at Orwell and nodded when he congratulated him. ''We couldn't have done it without your help, so thank you, Orwell.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back