OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Casey still didn't feel comfortable in the Slytherin common room. In that respect his second year had begun very much like his first. He was however a little more relaxed with some of the people that he saw everyday in the common room, this didn't change the fact that he loved to get out and spend as much time outside as he could. There was something about the forest that drew him to it, may because it was a place he could always come to be alone. It's forbidden status meant it wasn't exactly the social hot spot of the school. As Casey retreated further into the forest he could hear the sound of his fellow students beginning to fade and himself becoming more relaxed, he soon came to a halt when he could no longer hear anyone, he dropped his bag to the floor, slung his robe over a tree branch and exhaled.

A lot of things had changed for Casey while he was away from school, when at home he had removed all his Gryffindor decorations from his bedroom. It had been a big step for him to accepting his house. He was a long way from putting up a Slytherin badge on his wall, but towards the end of his first year he had come to view Gryffindor in a different light. As his relationship with Alison soured, his attitude towards Gryffindor took a similar route. There was however maybe one Gryffindor who could yet change that.

Lauren was now a second year, but the need to explore was still there. It was just in her. Sometimes it was so that she was to far in that, that she broke rules just as she was going to do tonight. But she lost counting of how much she broke rules. But then again she was not the only person who goes to the forest. 'All brave lions' Lauren walked from the gryffindor tower until she was outside. She loved her house, and the people were just great. The other houses also, she talked to some hufflepuf students, because of her brothers who were in there. And to ravenclaw students, but she did not liked them much. They were just so neatly and never break a rule. It was just some house were, Lauren could not be herself. With slytherin she did not have much normal conversations, but she did have a fight. The girls from that house, were just terrible. Always playing people, if they are the rulers. And Lauren did know that not everybody was so, but she did not met a nice slytherin girl. But the boys, were so hot in slytherin. Maybe it was so that Lauren felt for bad boys. But she was only twelve, so maybe it was not love but just friendship, that pulled her towards Slytherin. She recognized some boys, in lessons that she had with Slytherin. But she never talked to them. Lauren liked to hang out with boys, she never knew else. She had two brothers who were in hufflepuf house. Lauren loved her brothers, and missed them. But she always had fun with her brothers at home.

She was a girly girl, but then again she did stuff what girls never should do. Like going to the forest on her own. The wind was blowing in her face, and it was amazing. Lauren loved to be in the castle, but she needed to be outside everyday. She entered the forest, and had her bag with her. In case if she gets hungry or thirsty. Her blonde curls, were dancing with her when she takes some steps deeper in the forest. Lauren had some braveness, but you could not be perfect. Lauren was not so intelligent, and sometimes just blonde very blonde. But it made her brothers laugh, and sometimes she could laugh with them about it. When she had enough of walking, she heard some branches cracking.' Who is there? I can handle you, i have some hairspray at here. But also something were i can make fire with.'Lauren said it with confidence, and was ready for a battle. But then she saw a squirrel, and laughed about her reaction. When she turned around she saw some boy sitting.

Casey wasn't expecting anyone else to make it out into the forest, he knew other students liked to dare the forest when they were feeling bored or more adventurous than usual. However Casey never ran into anyone when he was out there, he always picked his times and his spots carefully to avoid interaction on his way out make it more likely that he would be the only one out in the forest. That made it more strange when he heard someone through the bushes. Casey heard a rustling and cracking of branches, he whipped round to see who it was and saw a young blonde girl emerging from the bushes. She seemed to be flustered looking around for someone, "Hi, it was me stepping on the branches, you think you could take me?" he asked cheekily. He had seen this girl around before, she was Gryffindor in his year and Casey had to admit that she had turned his head a few times, even when he was head over heels for Alison, this girl never failed to catch his attention. "Hi, I'm Casey. I've seen you around but never really spoken to you before,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back