For those of you whom it will affect, or who care enough to read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen Jones

OOC First Name
Anna
Wand
11 1/2" Asphodel, Hair from the Mane of a Kelpie (Grandmother's wand)
Just letting everyone know that I will be away for a week, in a cold, snowy (but beautiful) little hole called Kinloch for the next week. I'll take pictures of the snow if I can be bothered. And if it happens. At least I'm not tenting...
Anyhoo, will try to access a computer to keep in touch, but if you don't hear from me it's probably because I'm drowning in the Routeburn. Or in the Fangorn Forest (from LOTR).
See you in a week. :cry:
Toodles
Anna/Aspen xx

couldn't sleep so have been watching the news about the quake - I know some of ours from here are from that region. We're thinking of all of you and praying for everyone being effected. Please take care

Linda

Oh yeah... forgot about the quakes :shock: I think we'll be far enough away though for it not to be too bad. But we're going to Te Anau later on...

Anna :hug:
sorry girl have been awake since about 5am and was huddled up watching sky news so thought to log in here and just thought I had posted in the thoughts and prayers section :doh:

You have a great break, thinking of you too ^_^
we'll catch you when you get back

Linda

lol all good. I was wondering how you knew about the little 5.1 in Tuatapere :p
But there's been enough destruction caused by quakes in the past few days I'm sure Fiordland will escape from any of that sort of damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back