For the weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Smith

OOC First Name
Kate v.1
Hey everyone :hug:

Firstly, i would just like to say how great this site is :D i really like it and it is the first thing i come
to do when things get tough..... a relief to sink into someone else's life rather than my own :erm:

But, its the easter holidays coming up, and im going away with my mum for a bit of relaxing time,
sooooo, i won't be on here for a long weekend - probably till about the end of next week....

sorry to everyone im roleplaying with: Domino, Sally, Maia, Raze, Brandon, Danielle,
Steph (im soooooo sorry :jesse: i will get around to posting as Jack - i promise ;) ) and anyone else
who will be affected by my absence...... i know its not for long, but i just wanted to let you know why
i won't be on here....

i also need to get some stuff sorted out with a girl who strongly dislikes me..... and my parents say i
should have a break for a little to sort rl out... :unsure:

This will affect all my characters: (only listed the ones in current roleplays...)

Alice Hills {main}
Amelia Johnson
Jack Evans
Danielle Howard
Jasmine Smith

so, basically, im sorry to say that im not going to be on here for a long weekend.....

hope to see you all soon though :hug:

and thanks again for being such lovely, awesome and understanding people :wub:

Kate
:hug:

Have a good relaxing weekend Kate! I hope things get sorted out with that girl! Take your time sweety :)

Have a great time away Kate. ♥

See you when you get back :hug:

Thanks everyone :)

I had an amazing weekend away :D nice relaxing time :)

Will be back into roleplaying soon i hope - might take a little while though....

Thanks again everyone for being just such lovely people :D

Kate
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back