Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
((yellow for Chloe Thompson))

One more person that Kaia counted as the most well-known person in the school. Chloe Thompson. Gryffindor prefect and a chaser. A really good chaser, every year she was on fire. "Sadly not a red rose to match your house, but a yellow one for the best Quidditch player is here!" Kaia proudly smiled at Chloe.

Chloe!
Happy Valentine's day!
From
Ajax & Evan

Last edited:
Chloë had been making her way up the stairs in search for a few familiar names still on her list, hoping she would somehow find them anywhere near their common room when she noticed a young girl approaching her. "Aw, thank you. That's so sweet." She beamed at the girl's compliment, before happily accepting the rose from her. As much as she liked delivering roses, receiving them was even better. Chloë smiled at the note, making sure the rose wouldn't get mixed up with the ones she had to deliver before looking back up at the girl. "How are your deliveries going? You need help finding anyone?"

Kaia smiled even more proud as Chloe said that it was sweet. Even tho Kaia was Hufflepuff, she was totally rooting for Gryffindor Quidditch team, they seemed like the only team that could throw Slytherin's off the throne. "My deliveries are actually fine. I got the best people to deliver roses to," she straightened up and cheerfully smiled. "Oh yes, Ivy Ashworth, do you know what does she look like?" she decided that she could use some help. Somehow she knew only the most popular people in school. "And how is your deliveries going? You probably know everyone in school, right?"

Chloë smiled when the younger girl seemed to be excited about delivering roses, and apparently also who she was delivering them to. She knew being a prefect and being on the quidditch team meant people would probably know who she was, but to have someone compliment her quidditch skills like that wasn't something she'd expect. "Really, who else have you got?" She asked curiously, wondering what people she would be delivering to as well. "Hmm, I know she's a gryffindor, but I don't think that'll help you a lot." She laughed, wishing she could've given her better information. "Mine are going pretty smoothly." Chloë nodded, letting out a chuckle when the young girl mentioned her knowing everyone. "Definitely not, but I did get lucky with the people on my list."

"Oh, I am Kaia by the way! Kaia Stark, my mom is the new CoMC professor," she said happily. She was so happy that her mom was in school now that she was ready to tell that to everyone.
"From the people who is popular in school, I have you, Poppy Perkins, Nell Wright and Tilly Drage." again Kaia was sure that she got the best people to deliver roses to. "It will help me, at least I will know who to ask about her," she was ready to accept any help and this was something. At least more than she knew. "Everyone, who you are delivering roses to, are lucky! How many have you left? How many years have you been delivering roses?" Kaia felt like a reporter, but she was invested now.

Chloë nodded when the girl introduced herself, mentioning that her mom was one of the new professors. If she remembered correctly that was for the lower years, so she wouldn't have any classes from her but still. "Nice to meet you. I guess you already know my name." She chuckled in response, feeling like it would be a bit silly to introduce herself when her name was on the girl's list. "At least you'll know who you're looking for, which is always a plus." Chloë nodded when Kaia told her who else she had on her list. She figured Poppy's red hair might be easy to spot and Tilly wouldn't be so difficult either. "If you say so." She laughed when the girl said the people she was delivering roses to were the lucky ones. "Just a few, I think three or four." She responded as she looked down at her own list, checking to see if she was right before looking up again. "I think this is my third year." She smiled. "And it's just as much fun every year, so I'll be signing up untill I graduate."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back