Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rosemarie looked at the plants she had put down in her dorm. She was proud that she had grown them all and that they all had survived the trip to Hogwarts. Rosemarie grabbed a pot of marigolds that could use some actual sun and walked out of her dorm. She had plans to go outside and finally see the Greenhouse and the other marvelous secrets it carried for her. She wanted to see the rosebush and see if there were other plants she wanted to add to her collection. She could always take some cuttings here and there and then make a plant of her own. Rose arrived at the rosebush and touched the leaves and roses. They smelled nice and Rose thought back to the moment she knew she was magical. She still hadn't talked to her cousin Elly, she hated liars and because Elly had lied to her Rosemarie was done with her.

Marlee first time walked Hogwards garden and she wanted take or smell some flowers. Gryffindor girl hoped that she later can join wild puch club and she loved so much work for the nature. Then she see familiar face and walked here close and wanted Rosie surprised. -Hey!- Marlee jumped Rose and hug her.

The roses on the rosebush smelled lovely and Rosemarie smiled. She was so sunken in thought she hadn’t heard someone creeping up on her. Suddenly she was jumped from behind and hugged. When she inhaled, she smelled a familiar smell, the smell of ocean breeze infused with coconut. The smell reminded her of the girl she met at the perfume shop, but she couldn’t be here.

Suddenly she heard a hey and then she was sure it was Marlee. ‘’Oh my, Marlee’ Rosemarie was shocked ‘I didn’t think I would see you here.’’ Rosemarie smiled. ‘’In what house did you get sorted?’’ Rosemarie had been so busy with operation a bed with a view, she hadn’t exactly remembered who all had been sorted.

-Sorry, i don't wanted scare you!- Marlee apologize her and feel a little bad for her, when she do that. -Me to! What are you house?- Mayby she was hufflepuff house but she was not for sure. -Gryffindor!- She smiled.

Rosemarie was glad to see Marlee at Hogwarts. It meant one more person that didn't seem to be the reincarnation of the devil. ''I wasn't scared, I am just shocked to see you here.'' Rosemarie mused and told Marlee the truth. ''I got sorted in Hufflepuff, actually pretty happy with the house.'' Rosemarie smiled ''Not that I have much knowledge of the others though'' With a broad smile she looked at Marlee. She seemed happy and Gryffindor also seemed like a nice house. ''Did you hope to get sorted in Gryffindor?''

-I'm sorry for that and i didn't tell you!- Marlee was afraid tell other about shcool and she don't wanted brake the rules. Hogwarts was for her so much important and she wanted later work Minestry of magice like her mom. -Not realy! I wanted be a Hufflepuff but Sorting know best. How about you?- Marlee asked.

Speaking about magic or Hogwarts when you were in a muggle company was forbidden and Rosemarie now knew there was a ministry that actually regulated these events. ''I understand Marlee, you couldn't talk about it anyway'' Rosemarie mused ''I learned about the ministry and if you had said anything you could be in trouble' Rosemarie had given zero thought of her house before Hogwarts. She didn't know anything about the houses anyway. When she walked into the trophy room she did notice some trophies that her cousin had received while at Hogwarts, she was apparently sorted in Ravenclaw. ''We could have been dorm buddies, but I suppose Gryffindor suits you.'' Rosemarie giggled ''I think Hufflepuff is good, I don't really care Slytherin would have been a bad choice though, no natural sunlight'' She held up her plant to give emphasis to her speech.

-There are rules and i don't wanted brake them- Marlee felt a little gilty about this and she never wanted ly Rose. She was so nice to her. Gryffindor girl looked to her and listened. Ministry worked her mom and she alredy know lot of things. Then she just don't tell enything and just agreed with her head.- That would be so good, if i be in Hufflepuff house but i like Gryffindor house and there are nice. You realy think?- Marlee smiled her and a little blushed when she say that gryffindor house suite her. -You are to nice and Hufflepuff suite you to!- Marlee smiled her.

Rosemarie nodded, she didn't want Marlee to be in trouble for exposing some secret. The rosebush around them looked nice and Rosemarie wondered who had planted it. It seemed pretty old so it must been a long time ago. ''Yeah, you are adventurous and you were so determined to get the right bottle of perfume remember.'' Which were definitely Gryffindor traits.''But Huff would be a great fit as well, with the hat you never know why you were place in a certain house'' When Marlee said she suited Hufflepuff Rose blushed and thanked her. She had no clue if the house suited her, but she did like the people that were in her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back