For the first time

Paul hugged Lindsay tight to him. "Only if you are." He smiled. He didn't want her to get up but he knew that he couldn't keep her here forever. He looked around the room, only just taking in the decorations and what was in there. He had been too distracted by Lindsay when they had walked in there the night before.

Lindsay grinned at Paul. "Well I can wait." she said as she snuggled up to him. She wasn't ready to end her perfect night. "I love you. I really do." she told him. "I was going to tell you that now that I have my own apartment...I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" she asked him timidly. Lindsay had no idea what Paul would say.

"I love you too." Paul grinned in response. The grin decreased slightly though. "I'm not sure. I'd love to, really. It's just, Jasper's ill at the moment and I don't know when he's going to be back to full strength. Everytime I think he's healing, he loses his temper and ends up injuring himself again." Paul knew how short Jasper's temper was and punching things seemed to be his anger relief. "I don't really want to leave him in the care of Sam after everything that's happened."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back