For the first time

Lindsay Hall

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
Birch 16'' with Essence of Pixie Feather
Lindsay Love sat in her new townhouse with a brilliant smile on her face. Finally, she had finished shopping and moving all her things in, creating the most beautiful space she had ever seen. She had decided to stay in New Zealand though she still wasn't sure what she was going to do to make money. Lindsay thought she would go inquire about buying a shop to own tomorrow.

Tonight, her boyfriend, Paul, would be coming over. Lindsay would have been lying if she had said he wasn't a major deciding factor to her permenant residence in New Zealand. She loved him and couldn't wait to tell him that tonight. She had spent two hours preparing the most romantic dinner for the two of them, including many lit candles. Now, all she had to do was wait for him to arrive.

Paul was happy he had been invited to Lindsay's new house. He hadn't seen her in a while. Paul knew the house would look amazing. After all, it was Lindsay who had decorated it. It had to be amazing. He said bye to Jasper after making sure he was ok then apparated to the place Lindsay had told him about. He followed her directions and knocked on the door to the house, waiting for her to answer it. He knew he had to tell her what had happened but it was hard. The sight had hit everyone like a bull dozer when they walked into the house. Now he had to live with the image that he couldn't erase.

Lindsay sat down her glass of wine as she heard a knock at the door. Her heart raced as she knew it was Paul just on the other side of the door. She hurried to the door to open it. Her green eyes sparkled up at him. "Hi love. Welcome to my new apartment. Whatcha think?" she asked with a big smile on her face. She moved aside so that he could enter the room. Lindsay shut the door behind him. "I hope your hungry. I thought I would surprise you with dinner." she said, grinning.

Paul smiled when he saw Lindsay. "Hey, beautiful. It looks amazing." He looked around as he walked in. It looked great. "Not nearly as amazing as you, though." He beamed like a little boy. "Sounds fab. What you got cooking??" He grinned. He didn't really mind what food it was. He was just happy to be here with Lindsay. She amazed him in ways he couldn't explain.

(Sorry it's taking me a while to reply. My internet isn't working properly.)

Lindsay smiled as she went to Paul and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thanks. I think I have everything set up just perfectly." she said, glancing about the room. She turned her emerald eyes back to him. "Its flounder and some different vegatables. I really hope you like fish." she said, frowning. That was the sort of thing she should have already asked him. Lindsay was a bit disappointed in herself at her slip up.

Paul put his hands on the bottom of Lindsay's back when her arms went round his neck. He kissed her forehead then looked back to her eyes. "I eat practically anything. There's not much that I don't like." He could smell the food now that she had said what it was. "It smells good. Do you need a hand with anything?? I'm not promising a touch of magic when I deal with food but still." He laughed.

Lindsay laughed but shook her head. "Its alright darling. I have everything done already. I just need to take it out of the oven and put it on the table." she said, kissing her boyfriend on the cheek affectionally. "You can sit down if you like." Lindsay said with a smile. She slipped away to finish everything, bringing it all to her small, but nice dinning room table. She placed in in the center before heading back to the kitchen for drinks. "What would you like to drink Paul? I have everything from wine, to soft drinks, to water." she asked.

Paul sat down at the table and watched Lindsay bringing in the food. "This looks absolutely delicious." He smiled as the smell of the food engulfed him and gave him a warm feeling. He looked over in Lindsay's direction and thought about what drink he would have. "Do you have any lambrini??" It was the first one that had popped into his head. He always used to steal it out the cupboard when he was younger. His parents never realised until they came home and found he had fainted on the sofa.

Lindsay grinned. "Sure thing babe." she said as she walked over to a cupboard. She pulled out the requested drink and poured one for him and then one for her. Lindsay took both glasses back to the table. She handed Paul his as she sat down beside him. "So have you had a good day?" she asked as she began to serve him and then herself the different dishes.

Paul took the glass from Lindsay and started to drink. He shrugged, knowing he couldn't lie to her and say that he was fine. "Not really." He looked at her and knew he would have to explain. "My uncle was murdered yesterday. Everyone's acting all depressed so we're not doing anything. My uncle was a role model to most of the people in the family." Paul was upset about his uncles death but since his parents died, he'd learnt to hide his emotions and look brave.

Shock flashed across Lindsay's face as Paul told her his uncle was murdered. Lindsay's hand covered her mouth, horror in her eyes. "What? How? Why?" she asked, not able to find a complete sentance to say. "I am so sorry love." she told him sincerely.

"We don't know how or why. We only know he was murdered. Sam had said we should all have a break and have a picnic brunch so she packed a load of food and we went to the park. When we got back, he was lead in the hallway." Paul put his drink down so he had a reason to look away from Lindsay. He found it hard to look people in the eyes at times like this. He rubbed his temple hoping it would rub away the image; no such luck. He turned back to Lindsay. "Anyway, that's in the past now. How have you been??"

Lindsay looked at Paul with serious concern as he tried to brush off what he had just told her. She didn't understand why he seemed to want to hide what he could from her. He had turned away from her. Lindsay lifted her fingers and gently stroked Paul's cheek. She sat in silence for a few moments. "Its okay you know....to be upset. I would be upset if it was my family. I know how much your uncle meant to you." she said quietly. "We can talk about it if you want." she told him, still stroking his cheek.

Paul put his hand on the hand she had on his cheek. He was surprised by how comforting her voices sounded. He had spent his whole time being comforted by motherly people like Stacy and Sam and yet he felt more comforted by Lindsay than he had with either of those. "It's ok. I've spent the last ten years hiding how I feel. It's kind of a habit I can't get out of." Paul had always tried to look brave when his parents died so his sister would think he was ok and stop worrying about him. Now he couldn't stop himself from looking brave.

Lindsay watched Paul carefully. She smiled slightly as he put a hand over her hand. It didn't take much for him to make her happy. She listened to Paul's words, absorbing them. It upset her to see him so distraught. Lindsay shook her head. "Well now you have me." she told him confidently. "You don't ever have to hide your feelings from me." she assured him. Another moment of silence passed before Lindsay took a deep breath. "I love you." she said quietly. Lindsay had never told another boy that she loved him but she was ready to tell that to Paul.

Paul couldn't pull his eyes away from Lindsay. She was beautiful and no body could say any different. He smiled as he felt happier from what she was saying. Her words seemed to serge through him making his mind feel like there was no trouble in the world. He couldn't stop himself when he heard her say she loved him. He leant forward and kissed her. Long and passionate. His fingers ran through her long, silky hair. He smiled again as he pulled back. "I love you too."

Lindsay kissed Paul back passionately, like she hadn't ever done before. He seemed happier then he had been only moments before. When the pair finally broke apart, Lindsay heard Paul say four little words that changed her whole world. I love you too. Lindsay grinned brightly, her emerald eyes shining with emotion that she felt for him. Lindsay leaned back into him, kissing him once again, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Paul could feel the kiss getting deeper as his pulse started to increase. His hand moved to her waist and he smiled like a little boy. "Am I going to be told where the bedroom is or do I have to guess??" He laughed slightly as he continued to kiss her.

Lindsay's pulse quicked audiably as Paul asked her where the bedroom was. Lindsay laughed. "How about I show you?" she said, giving him a seductive look. She knew what was about to happen and she welcomed it with open arms. She forgot the dinner and left it to grow cold as she stood up. She took Paul by the hand, walking backwards as she led him to the bedroom. Her mouth reached up to kiss his as they went.

Paul smiled as she lead him to the bedroom. He could feel his adrenaline flooding through him as he knew what he was about to do. As soon as they got in the bedroom, he wrapped his arms round her and kissed her. He was walking backwards and taking her to the bed as he continued to kiss.

Lindsay's pulse was racing. She had never been this close to anyone before. She ran her hands through his hair as they entered the bedroom. Her soft red lips kissed his jawline, pulling him closer to her. Lindsay tripped over the bed, falling down onto it and taking Paul with her. She laughed outloud as they fell. Her emerald eyes were sparkling with love for him. She pulled him close to her and began to kiss him once more.

The adrenaline was kicking in and Paul loved it. He felt like he could protect Lindsay from anything and that's what he wanted to do more than anything. He laughed as the two of them fell on the bed. He then carried on kissing her longer and deeper as his hands started to go up the bottom of her top. Her skin felt like silk under his fingers and his smile extended across his face.

(Soz wrong person)

Lindsay slowly undressed, her clothes falling to the floor before she climbed into bed, next to Paul.

Time passes

Lindsay awoke next to Paul, lying in his arms. A soft light fell through the curtians of her window. Her slender body fit next to hers. As if they were meant to be together. She smiled, snuggling closer to him, not quite ready to get up and start the day.

Paul opened his eyes when he felt movement beside him. He looked down and saw Lindsay. He remembered the night they'd just had and smiled. Paul rubbed his hand up and down Lindsay's back and kissed her head. "Morning beautiful." He realised how happy and peaceful she looked when she was asleep and his smile extended. She had to be the most beautiful person he had ever seen and he was so happy to be with her.

A shiver when down her spine as Paul rubbed his hand up and down her back. She smiled up at him as he kissed her head. She tilted her head upwards and kissed his lips. "Good morning." she sighed happily. Lindsay had just had the best night of her life. Everything had been perfect with Paul, like it always was. "Are you hungry love?" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back