OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya was in L.A. for a dance competition. She had a few days before the competition, but she had decided to come early and do some site seeing. She had been walking through the shops for a bit now, a few shopping bags on her arm. She would probably go to lunch soon, but for now, she was going through a clothing rack outside a cute little boutique. She was looking over a few skirts, debating on if she really wanted one. She'd always been the type to dress more practically- solid colors, comfortable clothing. It was a little chilly, so she'd slipped on a flannel. She hummed softly, shifting a bit every now and then to let people by her. L.A. was insanely busy, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She didn't pay much attention to the crowd around her, as usual lost in her own little world.

Zeke felt good about being back in LA even if he hadn’t quite figured out what he wanted to do with the rest of his life just yet. He’d bounced around a few internships with MACUSA during a brief stint in New York and had contemplated staying in New Zealand but ultimately the city of angels was where he belonged. With his days still pretty open he headed into the city and to a shopping mall to see what eye candy he could lay his eyes on and he wasn’t there long when he spotted exactly what he had been looking for. A little stunner perusing the stacks outside a clothing store. Zeke looked around just to make sure she didn’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend lagging behind her, but the coast seemed clear so he made his move to approach her. “Help you find something? I’m something of an expert on what looks good on women,”

Amaya looked up when she heard a voice, raising a brow. "Sorry, I don't recall asking for your opinion," she quipped, turning back to her shopping. "Why don't you run off and find someone who cares?" She quipped. She knew the second she opened her mouth he'd lose interest and wander off. She knew there wasn't a man that could handle her, and she'd accepted that fact long ago.

Zeke hadn’t expected the girl to be so feisty but it was definitely a much more enjoyable interaction because of it, he smiled at her as he remained in his spot. “Ask for it? No baby girl I’m giving it to you free of charge, you’re welcome, now show me what you’re looking at,” He grinned as he tried to get a look at the clothes she had so far gathered up.

Amaya was a bit surprised when the man insisted, and shifted slightly, challenging him but maybe also flirting slightly. He had a bold aura about him. He was cocky, and she found that just a bit interesting. "Sorry, tiger, but why should I show you?" She quipped, one hand on her hip as she raised the other to push a finger against his chest. "Why would I bother wanting to impress you?" She challenged him, curious as to how he might react.

Zeke liked a challenge, it made the pay off much more satisfying when it came and it was the same with perusing women. “You shouldn’t, but we both know you want to, you want me to look you up and down and tell you how good you look, you want to see that look in my eye that tells you I like what I’m seeing,” He sure did like what he was seeing and her challenging and dare he say flirty behaviour only made him want her more.

Amaya took a tiny step closer. It had been a long time since she'd flirted with anyone, but this was going... surprisingly well. "Oh, I already know I'm gorgeous," she countered. "But you've given me no reason to care to show you the goods, stud. What could you possibly give me that I can't take care of already?" She quipped, defiance in her eyes and a slight smirk tugging on her lips.

Zeke couldn’t argue that she was gorgeous and her absolutely confidence in that fact only made her more attractive in his eyes, but that wasn’t the point of their little exchange, they both knew he found her attractive otherwise he wouldn’t be there. “It isn’t about what I can give you, it’s about what you want, what you crave, and that’s my approval, you desperately want me to tell you how good you look, there’s no sense denying it I already know,”

Amaya giggled, hands on her hip. "Oh, but baby, you've already said as much, twice now." She flipped her hair behind her shoulder. "Maybe instead of being easy and throwing out compliments we both know already, you man up and do something more daring." She challenged him, smirking playfully.

Zeke was overwhelmed by the sudden urge to do something stupid and in his gut, he knew she wouldn't object if he did it, she had long past the line between arguing with him and flirting with him. He hoped they were on the same wavelength but he was pretty sure they were, it wasn't often he got that kind of thing wrong. Without another word he leaned forward to close the small gap that remained between them and pressed his lips to hers.

Despite all her big talk, Amaya hadn't expected him to actually own up to anything. She was startled when he kissed her, but after a split second she relaxed into it, kissing him back softly and placing her fingers lightly against his jaw. After a moment, she pulled away, only slightly flustered. "Well. I think you win this round," she offered breathlessly, smiling shyly up at him.

The kiss was softer than he'd expected, he had expected the girl to meet his kiss with some force of her own but she seemed surprised he had actually gone through with it. He placed her hands on her waist as he kissed her softly, glad to feel her kissing back for a few moments before she pulled away. "Can't wait for round two," He grinned at her.

Amaya couldn't help but laugh. "You're awfully bold." She lingered a moment before stepping back. "Unfortunately for you, I'm starving." She tried to play it cool, offering him a flippant wave and starting to walk away. "As intriguing as this has been, I'm afraid I do need to go hunt out a decent lunch. Ta." She bid him farewell, not expecting him to follow.

Zeke grinned as he saw an opportunity to extend their encounter and perhaps get more action from her later on. "I could eat," He said walking after her and falling in line next to her. "What do they have here? I haven't been in this mall for a few years, oo do they still have that really goo burger place on the second floor?"

Hm. This man was full of surprises, wasn't he? She tried to hide her smirk. "Sorry, hotshot. I'm from out of town. I wouldn't know." She countered. "Do you have a name or must I keep inventing my own?" Amaya quipped, looking over to him. She supposed he was cute enough. She wondered idly if he could dance, then decided that was probably expecting too much.

Zeke was glad to see he wasn't being brushed off, simply she hadn't expected him to follow. "Oh? Visiting or just moved?" He wondered how long she would be around for him to make his move, either way, he was anticipating a fun afternoon with the girl. "I have one, but I'm curious to hear the ones you've been making up for me,"

Amaya smiled at his question. "Just visiting. I'll be around a few more days." She told him, not inclined to share too many details yet. She rolled her eyes at his question. "Oh, the classics of course. Hot shot, tiger, stud, things like that." She replied with a slight smirk.

Zeke smirked as she listed off the names she had given him, they all sounded good and if he did say so himself, fit him rather well. "You can just keep calling me stud if you like, but my name is Zeke," He grinned as he started to lead her towards the food court.

Amaya started to roll her eyes at him, but stopped dead when he told her his name. "Zeke?" She repeated, before busting up laughing. "I- I'm sorry, your name is Zeke?" She managed to gasp between giggles. "My flat mate- his- his boyfriends name is Zeke," She managed to explain, struggling a moment to pull herself together. Still smiling ridiculously, she cleared her throat a few times, settling down a bit. She did have to bite her lip, however, to keep from laughing again.

Zeke had never considered himself to have a particularly funny name so was a little caught off guard when the girl started laughing but she soon explained the reason behind it. "Well, I'm certainly not that Zeke," He laughed. "My full name is Ezekiel but I don't go by it, it's a little too...biblical for my tastes,"

Amaya giggled and shook her head, stepping closer and walking her fingers up his chest. "Well, for now I think I like the sound of Zekey better anyway," she teased him, before sauntering ahead. "Come on then, Zekey, Im hungry,"

Zeke rolled his eyes at the nickname she decided to give him, Zeke was already a nickname of sorts and he wasn't exactly in the market for a new one, but she was cute so she would get away with it. "Do I at least get to know your name?" He asked as he followed her as she pushed ahead in search of food.

Amaya paused, looking around as they reached the food court, deciding what she wanted. "Amethyst. I go by Amaya." She told him, deciding on a Chinese place. She walked over to where the line started, before glancing back to see if Zeke had followed her. She hadn't been expecting to spend today with any company, but that was alright. So far, this seemed to be a good surprise.

"Cute name seems fitting," He said as she led them into a line for Chinese food. Zeke has almost forgotten that food was the destination as he had been having too much fun with Amaya, it was all pretty unexpected for him but he had to admit there was definitely something about her that he enjoyed and wanted to get to know her more.

Amaya chuckled, leaning against the hand rail that showed where the line went, looking up at him. "So tell me, Zekey, you live around here?" She questioned, trying to get to know him a bit. She probably wouldn't see him again after this, but that was okay. She was fine on her own. It would just be nice to enjoy his company while she had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back