Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Nikko)
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Aubrey hadn't seen Nikko since his graduation last year. She straightened her dress a bit nervously, fussing a bit with her hair before she went looking for him in the crowd. It didn't take her long to find him. She wanted to rush over, throw her arms around him and hug him tightly, but there was still that little voice in the back of her head that worried he wouldn't be as happy to see her, and she didn't want to appear too clingy. So instead, she slid up next to him and gently placed her hand on his arm. "Hey, Keeper." She smiled shyly at him.

Nikko couldn't get over the strangeness of being back at Hogwarts. It had only been a year but he felt like he had grown so much in the last year. Mostly he was happy to be back to celebrate his friends who graduated this year. But more than anything he was dying to see Aubrey again. He hadn't gotten a chance to say hello before the ceremony and now that it was over he could hardly find his way through the mass of students and guests. He scanned the crowed for Aubrey but he couldn't seem to find her anywhere. Nikko nearly jumped out of his skin when someone came up beside him and put a hand on his arm. Quicky his surprise turned to excitement when he spotted familiar brown eyes. "Hey." he said back feeling a little breathless. He had imagined this moment countless times. Running to her and hugging her. Sometimes it involved kissing her but now that they were back together again his heart was in his throat and he wasn't sure what to do with himself. "Congratulations." he said earnestly and took hold of her hand.

Aubrey smiled shyly, staying close. She studied him, taking in his familiar features. He seemed taller, a bit more built, but that could just be time playing tricks on her. She bit her lip and reached up with her free hand, brushing back his hair. "If you're going to make a move, keeper, now would be a good time," She teased him lightly, though she was half serious. She wasn't sure if his feelings had changed, but hers had remained very much the same. She looked almost nervous, worry striking her for a moment that maybe he really had moved past that shared moment before his graduation.

Nikko squeezed her hand gently as Aubrey reached up to brush some of his hair out of his face and his heart beat a little faster. His face flushed as she teased him about making a move. She was right to tease him. He had a year to work up to this but now that they were finally together he just wanted to take in the moment. It also didn't help that they were surrounded by people. He only had eyes for her but he was very aware he wasn't the only one with eyes. But she had waited for him and he wanted to show her that it wasn't for nothing. "Oh like this?" he teased back in a low voice before leaning down to kiss her gently. It was small and reserved but he hope that it held a promise that there was more where it came from. Just when there were less people around.

Aubrey wasn't sure she'd been expecting him to kiss her, but she almost melted when he did. She gasped, leaning into him a moment. She gave a silly little smile as he pulled away, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Something like that," She tried to tease him breathlessly, trying to calm the beating of her heart.

Nikko's heart felt like it would falter at any moment as Aubrey kissed him back. It was a joy and a relief all at once. "Well that's good or that could have been awkward." he said with a breathless laugh and pulled away slightly to get a better look at her. "So how does it feel to be done with Hogwarts?" he asked, genuinely curious to see how she was doing. It was a big step after all and in their letters she sounded excited and unsure about her future.

Aubrey took a deep breath and took a small step away, smiling shyly up at him. "Weird," She offered immediately. "Though it's oddly freeing in a way," She brushed her hair back. "It'll be nice to have my own room again, and to have a bit more freedom." She laughed lightly. "Where are you living at now?"

Nikko grinned. "Weird is good." he offered encouragingly and smiled when she started to talk about having her own room. He had similar thoughts at his own graduation. Living in dorms for seven years would do that to a person. "I'm in New Zealand permanently. I'm just renting a room but it's been nice to have my own space even if I don't really know what to do with it." he laughed.

Aubrey nodded at his words. "Maybe I might find a place near you then?" She mused, running her hand over her skirt. "I can find an apartment easily enough, just let me know where you're at and I'll find something in the same area," She plotted out, looking up to him with a soft smile. "So... what's the plan?" She asked him.

Nikko smiled at Aubrey's suggestion. After spending a whole year apart, having her anywhere near him sounded like a dream. "That would be great." he said and brought the hand he was still holding and placed a quick kiss across her knuckles. He laughed a bit when she asked about the plan. "I don't really have one." he admitted. "I've been waiting so long to see you again and see if our feelings were still there, that I haven't really thought much beyond that." Nikko explained and searched her expression for any hit at what she might be thinking. "I guess we get to make the plan now. Together."

Aubrey could feel her heart skipping as he kissed her hand. "Well," She managed, swallowing hard. "I'm free tonight... you could pick me up at eight?" She offered, trying to sound calmer than she felt. "I think you're overdue for taking me out on a date, don't you?" She tried to act more light hearted than she felt, teasing him as she always did.

Nikko hadn't realized how nervous he had been about seeing Aubrey again. He had worried that things would be different or that something would have changed while they were a part. But being together felt just the same as it always had and the relief was almost overwhelming. "I could do that." he said with a smile and moved to close some of the space between them. "You're defiantly right about that." he laughed. "Eight o' clock it is, and it's a date."

Aubrey noticed Nikko moving closer to her, and she just smiled, slipping her hand into his. "So where we going, keeper?" She asked, teasing him as she always did. It was nice to be back to this, back to their easy comradery. "If its somewhere fancy I'll need time to do my hair," She mused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back