Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Open after Pheeb posts with @Maggie Ryan Rosendale
Noelle had decided on the last minute to join the festivities. This time was different for he was going with a friend. It would have been better if he was there with Willow as it was also their supposed anniversary. The Puff stood outside in his most decent look as he did not want to be overdressed. After all, he just sprang the question to the girl a few hours ago and he had also told her to be her comfortable self. He did not formalities. Not tonight. He just wanted to enjoy the companionship of a newfound friend.

Last edited:
Maggie had had half a mind to go to the dance in the jumper Noelle got her, although she knew there was a line between under dressed and casual so she’d opted to change into a long back dress by the time she’d left the common room. It had been a fun and somewhat unusual twist to her day but she was glad for it. Even now and then she considered whether she should feel guilty about not being here with Ro, but it wasn’t as though he’d even spoken to her about it. Wanting to have herself a good and fun evening, she walked up the Noelle and tapped him on the shoulder, her heels making the Pufflehuff a little taller than she had been earlier in the day.

Noelle whirled at someone tapping on his shoulder. His eyes found Maggie in a long black dress and some heels making her look elegant that night. He smiled sheepishly. "Now I am underdressed.", tugging on his black shirt. Remembering his manners, he held out his hand. "Shall we? You look elegant tonight, Mags." The nickname just came to him and somehow it comically referred to a magazine.

Last edited:
Maggie didn’t really know what Noelle meant, she thought he looked quite comfortable, and Maggie only wore this dress too because her others were a little more worn. “What would you like to do?” She asked, nervously taking his hand. Ro never did anything like this with her, and it was refreshing to be reminded what it felt like to not feel as though she was battling against a brick wall. It was hard for Maggie to know the English language as well as others may have, there were still words that after learning for the last few years, the Pufflehuff was still being introduced to. “Elegant?” She asked, unfamiliar with the word.

Noelle smiled when Maggie took his hand, leading her to the dance floor. As soon as they faced each other, some music played to which he started to sway the girl to the music. With his hand on her waist while the other holding her own. When the girl asked him what elegant meant, he smiled warmly. "Elegant means refined, graceful..." Meeting her gaze, he added a couple of his own. "Effortless, natural. Like you." Maggie was a good friend and a breath of fresh air to the boy.

Maggie joined Noelle in the dance floor, taking his hand and beginning to move in time to the music. She smiled when he called her graceful, “Really?” She’d never been called that before either. Weird, nerdy, awkward, for sure, but not graceful. It was surprisingly easy to dance and talk to the Pufflehuff and she was glad she’d found a friend in him when she had. “Thank you for asking me Noelle, to come here I mean,” she added. Even if there were other things going on with both of them it didn’t mean that had to ruin a perfectly good evening.

Noelle nodded with a chuckle. "Really." He lifted her arm, making the girl twirl in a small circle before taking her back in his arms. They were in close proximity but not too close for her to be uncomfortable. "You are welcome. It's the least I can do for the friendship you gave me.", he replied with all honesty. He did not expect he would be enjoying that night.

Maggie hadn’t really danced with anyone properly before, but this was nice and she spin under Noelle arm with a smile on her face. He seemed a little happier now than he had been for a while, and perhaps he was just putting on a front because they were with others in the school, but Maggie wanted to do what she could to cheer him up. She rest a hand on his shoulder as they moved in time to the music. “I think I was just in a good place at a good time,” she replied, it wasn’t like she had done anything special. “And, I also got a jumper out of it,” she teased light heartedly, although she really was already looking forward to climbing back into it once the dance was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back