Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Izzy <3
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Olivia was glad that her list of roses took her to each of the different houses as it meant she would meet a wide spectrum of people and Olivia liked that. She decided she would get them out during lunch so she could just make her way across the various tables. Her first stop was the Slytherin table, she didn't know anyone in the house other than Darcy so it would be an interesting experience. She didn't know what the girl looked like so when she arrived at the table she did the only thing she could think to. "Lauv Boa?"

The fact it was valentines day was no mind to Lauv who believe herself too young for such a thing. She had no fancies with any gender, but the fact that it was happening around her was fine. There certainly seemed to be a lot of flowers being handed out that was for sure. She was surprised when a girl said her name, they got it a little wrong but that was hardly a surprise to the girl, she looked up, "I'm Lauv Bao," she told the far older girl with a hint of nervousness in her tone, she wasn't sure why this girl wanted to talk to her, and she hoped it wasn't for anything bad.

Olivia beamed at the girl as she identified herself and made her way over to her pulling a yellow rose out from her bunch. "I have this for you," She said handing her the rose and the attached note.

Dear Bao,

This may seem a little too long since the event to express my gratitude, but I thought this would be a good time to thank you for your companionship on the train at the beginning of the year. I hope you're doing well, and that the rose they've given you is to your liking, as they wouldn't let me pick myself and assure it was perfect. Have a wonderful Valentine's!

Sincerely,
Jessica Matthews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back