For Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belladonna Metzger

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
So the power cable cord to Kaitlyn's laptop broke so that means her laptop is temporarily out of commission. She already/plans to order another one but I'm sure we all know how frustrating and painful waiting for things to arrival via mail is. :tut:

She wanted me to let everyone know that until her new power cord comes in she will be on very little. Big apologies to anyone she is roleplaying with and such, but she'll get to them when she has the ability to do so. Hopefully it won't take long for her new cord to come in though so we can have our beloved Kaitlyn back full time! :hug:

I'm currently using my mom's laptop, which is sucking so hardcore right now and can't run skype. I'll use this to post up lessons and take care of dueling. That's about all I really can do until I can get my replacement. If the warranty doesn't cover it, I'll be looking into buying one on Thursday, and it being shipped here next week.

Sorry ya'll.

That sucks, i only just got myself a new computer today, so i completely understand how frustrating it is :tut: Hope it comes in soon!

Best of luck getting everything sorted out.

I should be getting my power cord today or tomorrow. I feel bad for hogging my mom's power cord to keep my laptop going (but not charging). But this is going to be archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back