For all the mothers

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
I don't know if it's the same date anywhere else but here in Ireland and I think in England, we celebrate Mothers Day today.
So I just wanted to give a big shout out to all the wonderful mothers that we have here on HNZ.
Cecily, Lily, Freya and Issy are just a few I know.

Happy Mothers Day :wub:

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm not sure again if they have it elsewhere, but its UK wide at least ^_^

Awwwww. Thank you! We don't have it til May in the States, but I am happy to have been thought of with yours. :D :D

Aww. Thanks Andy. Ours is in May as well but really, having it a few times a year, doesn't bother me at all. Hugs to all the Moms!

Yeah I kind of remembered last year everyone from Canada and America celebrating it at a different time to the rest of us Euros.
Well it just means we get to celebrate the awesomeness that are mothers twice on this site then.
:lol:

Yep, ours is in May.

But happy Mother's day everyone! We wouldn't be here without them!

Mothers day should be once a month not once a year

:glomp2: to all the mommies on HNZ

aw just spotted this, thank you Linda and everyone else. My son made me a card with the cutest little stick men and my adorable husband had the brain wave of dipping Adele's hand into some finger paint to leave a print on the card. It was adorable but he forgot to wash it off before she waved her hands about touching her face, her clothes, her bouncey chair. :oy:
Had slightly more clean up than normal for Mothers Day but we roll with the punches don't we? :lol:

Happy Belated Mothers day to all the other mothers here, will try to post on time in May. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back