Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
((yellow for Poppy Perkins))

Even Kaia knew who was the girl she was delivering rose to. Ravenclaw prefect, part of Hogwarts Monthly and didn't she also make a group for supporting muggleborns? Anyways, she was the hero of HNZ. "Hope you are having the best Valentine's day ever, cause I am going to make it even better!" Stark proudly smiled and handed the rose. At some points she was wishing thar Poppy will know her as a new CoMC professor's daughter, but at the same point she hoped that she will have an opportunity to introduce herself.

Dear Poppy
Thank you so much for all your hard work as Assistant Editor! You've been an absolute dream to work with, and I know you'll continue to do incredible work with the Monthly after I graduate! You're a champion and a sweetheart, thank you again for everything!
Love, Nell

Last edited:
Poppy had just entered the entrance hall ready to start on her long list of deliveries when she was approached by a younger girl. "Oh hello!" she said brightly. "It is going well thanks!" she said and took the yellow rose before holding it up to her face to smell it briefly. She took note and smiled as she read what Nell had written. Poppy had figured it would be a quite year in terms of roses for her but she was glad to still get one. "This has made it much better." she said with a laugh and tucked away the note and flower. Hopefully she couldn't get them confused later. "How are your deliveries going?" she asked curiously.

Kaia excitedly giggled as Poppy talked with her brightly and Kaia giggled even more as Poppy smell rose. "Yay!" it was a reaction to Poppy's phrase that now her day got better. "They're fine! I love delivering roses, it's so much fun! You're the third person I am delivering to!" Kaia excitedly jumped and then smiled cheerfully.

"That's so good to hear." Poppy said warmly and felt a curious mix of relief and fondness. She was glad the younger students seemed to be enjoying it the same way she always did. There was something about organizing the event that had made her paranoid about that. "Well I have to go start mine." she said with a laugh and gestured to her own basket full of roses. "I'm glad you're having a good time. Good luck with the rest of them!" she said quickly but smiled and waved as she made her way towards the great hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back