Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia ran through the doors of the great hall to find that there was food on the table but hardly anyone there, she shrugged more food for her, she sat at one of the tables and put so much food on her plate that it seemed impossible that such a small girl could eat so much, Tamalia would have skipped out on food again but she met a girl who was hungry so she decided to come too, as she took a bite of her carrot like it was an ice-cream she waited for her friend

Hiria followed her friend Tamalia into the great hall, and got herself a plate of food. She sat down at a table with Tamalia and said to her "This food looks good! what did you get?"

Tamalia looked down at her plate "Umm" she said poking around in it to see what she had grabbed "a tart, 2 carrots 3 if you count this one, 2 pieces of toast, brockely, noodles, chicken and an apple" she looked up smiling "I know i eat alot when im hungry" she added "So what are you getting?"

"Um, 2 carrots, some chocolate yoghurt, a bagel, and some chocolate." Hiria replied. "So, how have you been?" Hiria asked.

"Oh, Just in general." Hiria replied. "And I've heard from some people that you're good at playing the piano. Me and my friend from Hufflepuff, Sofiajade Evans, are going to start up a WROCK (wizard rock) band. If you could adapt the paino skills to a keyboard, would you like to be part of the band? Sofiajade plays drums, I sing and I'm going to learn to play the acoustic guitar." Hiria said.

((Soy i took so long :) ))

Tamalia looked up, who told her she could play the piano “Ok I’ll see if i can” she thought about how different keyboards and pianos were, smaller keys, different sound but otherwise very similar “Im sure i can pick it up, can’t be that hard” she added, she had never been asked to join a band before, it could be fun.

Hiria grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you so much! This will be lots of fun! Hey, you realise that now we've got someone from each house in our band except Slytherin." Hiria said.

Tamalia was slightly startled at the girl enthusiasum but then nodded "True, i know a few Slytherins and they seem nice, but i dont know if they play and instrument" she thought about asking a few random Slytherins in the hall tomorrow

"That would be good if you can find out!" Hiria responded. "And we could call our band 'The Founders' like the founders of the school, plus there will be one person from each house, so it would make sense." Hiria said.

"That'll be great!" Hiria said. "Maybe we can try and write a song for the band, and we could sing muggle celebrities' songs as well!" Hiria also said, very enthusiastically.

Tamalia was again slightly startled by the girls enthusiasm towards this band thing “Yeah well when am i going to meet the other girl?” Tamalia asked, not very sure if she will run into her tomorrow since she doesn’t know who she is or what she looks like, she then thought about getting around to writing to Tess, Tess is probably worried sick by now “Do you mind if i write to my sister while were here?” she asked not knowing if the girl would find it rude for her to write to someone while they are talking “It’s just i finally got myself a bat that strangely loves sunlight, but anyway and my sister demanded that i write to her everyday and im a little behind”

"Of course I don't mind, go ahead." Hiria said. She understood. "And we can see if all of us can meet together." Hiria also said.

"Thanks, where are you thinking?" she asked as she started writing her letter to her sister, Tamalia was glad she could multi task, she smiled now Tess couldnt bug her about being alone with no letter from her little sister to cheer her up "I just hope we all get along or it could mean disaster for the future band" Tamalia added.

"Im sure we will get along. And anyway, lots of the greatest bands have had their arguments now and then." she said, then smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back