Food time.

Bella Rigancy

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Dragon's Heartstring
Bella walked into the Great Hall and saw no one was sat at the Ravenclaw table. She sat down poured herself a drink and watched the owls fly by, she was expecting her familys owl with a letter from her brother. She was missing the little kid already.

The great hall was empty, well almost empty. Bella had walked ahead and already taken a seat, so Taylor walked over and joined her at the Ravenclaw table. "well, well, well Ravenclaw. What did i tell you?" Taylor smirked.

Bella smiled. "I shouldve known. Your always right." She munched on some toast as Taylor sat next to her.

Finishing her slice Bella turned to Taylor. " You wouldnt of happend to see my owl would you?" She grapped some more toast and smothered it in jam.

Taylor watched as Bella put jam on her toast. "Something that isnt just butter, why im shocked." Taylor laughed. "No i havnt seen it sorry." Taylor admitted truthfully. "Im thinking about getting a snake." Taylor reached for a strawberry.

"I felt like jam kay?" Bella sighed. "I wish he came soon... And why a snake? I thought you wanted an owl." She shoved the toast in her mouth, then choked cause there was too much in her mouth.

Taylor snorted when Bella choked on her toast, but lightly pet her on the back anyways. "I dunno, a change of plan? Ive always wanted a snake, just thought i wanted an owl when school came. A snakes more original though." Taylor said thoughtfully, before biting into her strawberry. "I bet you can guess what im going to call it." She once again smirked.

Bella coughed and took a drink of water when she finished choking. "Sounds good, you can always use my owl if you need too, when he gets here that is. I'm guessing your going to call your snake scorpius? Are first years even allowed snakes?" She carefully ate the rest of her toast.

Taylor mocked a shocked face. "No, im going to call it Covah silly." She giggled. "Though your answer would be my second choice. I dunno, i guess we are, theres nothing saying we arent."

"Ah shouldve known." She smiled. "Well get one anyway im sure were allowed." Bella grabbed some bacon and started to munch on it.
((going to bed continue this tomorrow night night tayloorr))

<<Night>>

"Yeah, I think ill get all my school supplies first, then get one." Taylor reached for another of the tasty strawberries.

Zara walked down to the great hall, she was starving, she walked along and saw Bella sitting at the ravenclaw table, she jumped down beside her reaching out for some toast, looking around for strawberry jam, "Hey Bella" Zara said knowing that she already had noticed she was there, a starving 1st year jumping down in the seat next to you is not hard to miss, "How you Enjoyin' the Lil' Library?" She asked before eating some toast.

"Hey Zara." Replied Bella as Zara sat down. "The Lil' Librarys great." She giggled as she finished her bacon. "What do you think of the other girls? They all seem rreally nice."

Zara Quickly finished eating her toast "Yeah, there great, best people we could share with" She said with a grin, "have you gone to flying yet?" she asked,

Taylor heard another girl sit down and stopped her eating, her mouth open with the strawberry hovering. Bringing her hand down again she decided to introduce herself.
"Hi, Im Taylor, Bella's cousin." She smiled. Glancing down at her strawberry debating whether to take a bite or wait till the girl replied.

"Oh yea! Taylor this is Zara, Zara Taylor." Bella smiled at the two girls. " Zara's one of the girls from my dorm." She grabbed some more food, she was starving. As Bella looked up from her plate she notived her owl coming towards her. "YAY!" She took the letter from the owl and gave it a quick stroke before reading her letter.
Hey Bella!

Were all missing you at home, hope your having fun as Hogwarts. I cant wait to join you next year! you have to tell me about everything.

Hope everything going well.

Love Ross x

Taylor scowled when some random came and ate the strawberries. "Hey... Doctor?" She looked around wearily. Bella suddenly squeeled, so Taylor read over her shoulder, the letter from Ross. "It finally came." She smiled. Shooting a glance at the guy that ate her strawberries, she reached for some watermelon.

Taylor stared after the bizzare guy, before a smile met her lips. She finally recognised him as the new Gryffindor guy. We should get along juuust fine. She thought amused. Turning back to Bella she asked. "What you going to write back?" Taking the first bite of the watermelon in her hand.

"Yea." Bella grinned. "Ross never was much with words though." Bella glanced at Doctor, raised her eyebrow then continued talking to Taylor. "Well you know normal reply crap."Bella smiled. "Maybe ill sent Ross some stuff from honeydukes, hes such a little sweet tooth." She moved closer too Taylor and whispered. "Whos that guy?"

Taylor let out a laugh. "Yeah he'd love that, Honeydukes is great." Taylor glanced back at the Doctor and let out another laugh, quieter this time. "He's a new Gryffindor." She smirked.

Bella smiled "Really?" She looked back at the Doctor and said "Hey... Doctor how are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back