Food fight

Remus looked to the two girl's before nodding at Aeon in thanks; "The Detention will take place in the Library." Remus nodded before being interrupted by the person approaching from his rear, "Excuse me... But as a Professor they were both involved... Professor's are around... Lisa could have went in search of one rather then returning the favor, of getting involved in the first place. Lexi feeds of others joining in with her wrong doings... At least i see it that way..." He said looking back at Lexi, "You need to keep yourself under control Miss Rodriguez."

Tichondrius tilted his head slightly. "I see. I suppose you would know best, Professor. In that case ..." He snatched up a muffin and flicked it lightly at Lexi, the muffin hitting her lightly in her stomach. "Do I get detention now?"

"Whatever.." She said at Professor Firn looking at her mess uniform. "What are we going to do at the library?..read all the books there?" Lexi sarcastically said. She looked at the three younger students. "Lucky, a Professor got in or else." Lexi narrowed her eyes until she can't see anything and make it back to her normal eyes.

Aeon looked over at Ti who had just come over. "Hello Ti." He said with a grin, then looked over at Lisa. "Don't worry, detentions aren't that bad." He said, trying to cheer her up, and ignoring Lexi's comment. He couldn't help but giggle slightly as Ti threw the food aswell.
He'd only had one detention, and it'd actually turned outfun, except for the writing part.

Remus looked at Lexi and Lisa, before turning to Ti as he through the food at Lexi, "Indeed you do, Congratulations... Perhaps we can look into removing house points for your Immature actions." He said glaring at Ti. "I will send you all a note when to attend the Library... In the mean time... Clean this mess up.." He groaned before turning to Lexi and Lisa, "Your wands please... You'll get them back at the end of Detention."

((I must go, I'll be on tomorrow.))

Lisa nodded and attempted to smile, but failed miserably. She glumly handed over her wand to the Professor. This was not fair, and Lexi was loving it. This fact only increased her hatred of Slytherins in general. She raised her head, and glared at the older girl, her eyes turning red for a few seconds in her anger. "I'll get you back," she mouthed, so the Professor wouldn't hear.

Lexi heard Professor to hand the wands, she slowly lift up her hand with the wand. Lexi looked at the boy who's name is Aeon, she pointed it quickly to him and said, "Stupefy."

Remus looked at Lexi as he saw what she was about to do, flicking his wand out in an instant, running over infront of Aeon, "Protego!" He shouted as it formed infront of them casting the spell away.

Ti's wand shot into his hand, and he levelled it at Lexi as the professor shielded Aeon. "Too slow," he said to her, tones of boredom coloring his words. He looked over at Aeon. "You alright, mate? Better stand back a bit."

Aeon lifted his wand to block the spell, but saw that the Professor was already infront of him, stopping the spell. "Yeah, I think she deserves more than one detention." He said angrily, glaring at Lexi. She deserves a million He added in his head, smiling to himself. "Yeah, I'm fine Ti." He said, looking over at the other boy and giving him a friendly smile.

Lexi crossed her arms, "What now..Azkaban?" she asked. I don't care what you will do, kill me if you all like. She said on her mind.

Remus wasn't taking any more Chances with Lexi, as he cast Expelliarmus Nonverbal obviously catching Lexi off guard, as the spell flew toward her wand disarming her, "No more chances... Lisa shall not attend detention nor Will Ti... Only yourself..."

Tichondrius nodded his thanks to the professor, kept his wand. "C'mon you two. Let's go get something to eat," he said to Lisa and Aeon. As he passed Lexi he whispered only for her ears, "Not bad. Just a bit faster and you might have got him."

"Only me?" Lexi shouted at the Professor's face, she crossed her arms and said. "Are you going to thank me Lisa?..your out of this mess." Lexi exclaimed.

(I reccomending waiting for Lisa to post tomorrow. Or at least after Remus replies, then we wait.)

Remus ignored Lexi's shouting and arrogance toward Lisa, "Ill contact you via a note... It will be sent to you in about half an Hour maybe less." He said looking at her, "It will explain the where bouts of the detention and so forth." He explained as he flicked his wand at Lexi's saying accio in his mind and caught it, sliding it into his pocket, before revealing Lisa's and handed it back to her, "Don't let me catch you using it." He said walking off to his office, he was writing the note the second he got there to send it.

(( Ill PM it to you Lexi :) ))

Lisa couldn't believe it when Lexi attempted to Stun Aeon; how far was this girl going to go? Thankfully, the Professor deflected it before it could hit her new friend, and Disarmed the girl before she could do more harm.

"No more chances... Lisa shall not attend detention nor Will Ti... Only yourself..."

Lisa's knees almost buckled with relief; she still had a clear record. Her eyes their normal green colour, Lisa smiled sincerely at the Professor. "Thank you so much," she said, taking her wand and slipping it into her pocket, ignoring Lexi's shouting. "I'll repay you sometime Professor, I swear!" she called, walking away with Aeon and Ti.

[Managed to get online again.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back