OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Living room:
509863_4.jpg

House:
2w3vp5g.jpg

Nataliia arrived at her front door, after making sure that the gate as locked. She silently and swiftly pulled out the wand and unlocked the door. She was wearing her favorite blue tee shirt and her tight, light colored blue jeans. Her hair was neatly waved and touched her back as always. Her stormy eyes gazed about as she put her purse on her pink couch. It seemed like every week she was getting new furniture to match her ever-changing preferences. However, she kind of liked the pink and white sofas. She had her designing all over the living room.

With a soft flick of her wand, everything went back to the way they were. Nataliia smiled to herself, "At least father hasn't come here in a while. The young woman walked over to one of the pictures, and tapped it. It transformed into one of her own copied of the family tree. She checked on Chavdar, and saw that he was at work, and then to her father. He was in Bulgaria, in the Zhefarovich Manor. Shrugging, she wasn't expecting any company. Nataliia walked over to her pink couch, her heels making a clicking noise until she sat down. She folded her legs and summoned her sketch pad and a piece of charcoal. She quietly began to sketch out her next latest design for a shirt.

Joseph had decided to take the day off work to help his parents prepare the house in New Zealand for his little sisters return. In the last letter from her they found out that this week was the start of her exams and then she would soon be returning. As far as they knew she was going to a friends house for a while but for some unknown reason to him, his parents insisted the house be in perfect condition. And seeing as Chris and Joe were the only ones to use it during the school year, it took a lot of work.

After a few hours of cleaning and moving things and re-painting random parts of the house, they had finally finished. Joe sat down for a while thinking about the last time he was at this house. Two months ago nearly, the last night he had seen Nataliia. His memory started to wonder back to that night, he still couldn't believe he had kissed her, he felt so stupid, but she didn't seem to mind, at least he hoped she didn't.

It's not like it matters, you'll hardly see her again, that second time was just a weird coincidence he thought to himself as he prepared himself to go home. He was last to enter the fireplace. Grabbing a handful of the green powder he said, "Nataliia Dragonov." In the short whiring trip, he realised that he had said the wrong thing, he had been thinking about her and instead of saying home he had said her name, he dreaded where the next fire place would take him.

Closing his eyes he shot through the recieving fire place. Not used to that particular route it took him a moment to recover, blinded momentarily with all the soot in his eyes. He was coughing as he tried to rub some of the soot away, a little part of him not wanting to be able to see, afraid of where he might be standing at, this very moment.

Nataliia had found herself humming a little tune. Sure, she could sing very well, but it just didn't suit her much at all to pursue with that sort of career. She pushed what blond hair out of her face and continued to sketch. Her mind went to her trip to Ireland, in search of Joseph's school. She was rather confused that he had attended a muggle school, unless... Nataliia sighed a bit and pushed the thought out of her mind. He couldn't be one of them, could he? She doubted that she would ever see him again, after all. Well, there were plenty of places, and they just happen to cross twice.

Nataliia wondered how she would even react upon seeing him. She didn't care that she kissed him, in fact, she rather enjoyed it. However, that was when she thought that he was a half-blood or a mixed blood wizard. Nataliia still was rather confused on this situation. She never knew any muggles except for the ones that raised her. And even then, she pushed them from her life. They had a new child, after all. They didn't need her. Nataliia continued to sketch, until she finished it. It was an odd shirt, but in no time, she would have the shirt designed.

She heard some sort of noise. It didn't sound like it was coming from the front door in the foyer, but from the fireplace? Who would be flooing to her house? Surely not Chavdar. He loved to Apparate. She didn't know whether Rosaline would even bother flooing or Apparating in her condition. She found that her brother and her first 'friend' made a cute couple. Her eyes gazed at the person in her fireplace. She cocked her head to the side, and narrowed her eyes. It took her a moment to process who that was. She murmured, "Joseph?" Her voice was shocked. She set her sketches to the side, and wondered if she should make a move toward him. Her nervousness kept her frozen like a statue.

Joseph finally stopped choking on the soot, but the taste was still there. He heard a soft voice from the room, he sighed when he realised he was somewhere familiar as the person said his name. Although, his family were expecting him and no one had a voice like that. Suddenly he realised who it was, with a lurch in his stomach he turned round to face the source of the sound.

He give his eyes one more rub with his jumper and his eyes squinted open and fell upon her, Nataliia. "Nataliia?" He said dumbfounded, his voice husky from the amount of soot he consumed. "We really have to stop meeting like this." He said with a husky laugh, recalling the first time they met where she was the one to floo into his house, now it was the other way around.

Natalia bit her lip in nervousness as it really was Joseph in her house. She smiled at him and nodded, "Mhm." She laughed softly and agreed, "We do." She shook her head and inquired, "Do you need anything to drink? Floo travel does get rather rough on the throat." She gave him a half-hearted smile. She pushed some hair behind her ears. Nataliia decided to question him after he would feel better from the floo travel. She wanted to know what he was. Muggle, mixed, half-blood. Something. Her eyes weren't quite as warm, but more as searching for answers.

Joseph smiled gratefully at Nataliia, "A glass of water would be heaven right now." He rasped. He could feel his eyes starting to sting like mad right now, he wished the pain would just go away, but he didn't let it show. "And if it's to much a damp cloth for this." He said pointing at his face trying to laugh behind the pain.

Nataliia flicked out her wand and summoned a bottle of water from the fridge. And then a damp washcloth. They landed on the coffee table in front of her. Nataliia smiled warmly, "Isn't magic grand?" She smiled a bit mischievously. She was hinting around to whether or not he was what she was thinking he was. If he was a muggle, then he would be in danger. Mainly because of Asparuh. Being pureblood and all had a lot to do with it, as well as being a cold-blooded Death Eater had a sick twist to it as well.

Out of his squinted eyes Joe saw a bottle of water and a damp cloth come out of the kitchen. He reached down for the cloth and quickly scrubbed his face. Once he had gotten the majority of it he smiled down at Nataliia, "Thanks for that." He said his voice still raspy.

Rolling hs eyes at his own stupidity of forgetting the water, he bent down, taking the water in his hands he took a quick suig of it. "Ahhh." He sighed, "Much better." He said to himself, glad his voice was back to normal.

Taking another sip he looked at Nataliia as she asked him a question, he give a light shrug, "it definitely has it's advantages." He said with a laugh. "So how have you been?" He asked casually, not sure how to react after their last meeting.

Nataliia watched him with curious eyes and nodded, her expression revealing 'Your welcome'. It was the least that she could do. Nataliia muttered, "I guess I have to clean the place up again." With another swish of her wand, the floor and room was absent of any trace of soot. She definitely loved having a clean and impressive place. Nataliia bit her lip once again out of nervousness. She couldn't figure out why she was feeling so nervous. Nataliia answered with a small chirp of happiness to her voice, "Just the same old thing. I might be owning a designing building in Australia. I am so excited over it. And, I did my fair bit of traveling." Nataliia added, "I visited Northern Ireland while I was traveling. I found out something interesting while I was there." Nataliia patted the seat beside her, on the pink couch. "Have a seat here and tell me what's been going on with you." She moved her sketches to her lap, closed the book, and put it on the coffee table.

Joe frowned when she said she would have to clean up, "Sorry about the mess. I honestly didn't plan this." He said quickly, "I know how annoying the soot can get." He added with a weak laugh. That was stupid he scowled himself. Joe watched as she cleaned up the room in on simple swish of her wand. It was things like that, that made his glad Patricia couldn't perform magic outside of school yet, he could get extremely annoyed with it, and very quickly.

Joe listened to her talk about herself, "Wow that awesome Nataliia, well done." He beamed at her news, "I can see you're doing well anyway." He added with a light chuckle pointing at the drawings and other bits and bobs around the room. Joe looked at her, dumbfounded when she said she had been to Northern Ireland, Did she really just say Northern Ireland? he asked himself.

He was about to ask but she told him to come sit and tell her about himself, he obliged, he would share then she would, fair enough. When he said down he took another sip of his water and give a light shrug, "Oh nothing new, business is going good and I have a few rallies coming up soon." He said casually, nothing major. "So you say you were in Northern Ireland," He started of, trying to make it roll natually from the last conversation. "Why did you tell me? I could have given you a proper tour." He said with a laugh.

Nataliia laughed softly, when he spoke before she cleaned everything with a simple spell. "Well, better actually getting down on the floor and getting my pants or something dirty. I don't like to clean while I have company." Nataliia wondered if he was the sort of person who enjoyed magic being used around him or not. Some wizards were like that, and she knew quite a few. Chavdar didn't like to use magic when it wasn't necessary. She beamed and exclaimed, "Thanks!"

She watched him glance around her place, and she felt slightly smug. Nataliia loved her house, and she did not like it when it was frowned upon. Nataliia was a proud person. Proud of her blood, proud of her appearance, just everything. Then again, she also humbled herself when around the proper people. She listened with curiosity twinkling in her eyes. Rallies...she would need to look them up. Probably a muggle thing. "Sounds like you've been doing good too." She thought for a moment. Should she reveal what she was up to? Eh, it shouldn't hurt.

"Well, I was only there for a few days. I was traveling a bit, from France to Bulgaria and Russia. I had to stop by Northern Ireland. I had some private research, or else I would have looked you up." She sighed a bit. She got to the point, "I was curious by what school you attended when you were younger." Nataliia gave him a weak smile, "Correct me if I am wrong, but that school, it isn't magic based, is it. And if not, then you are...a muggle." She managed to get the word out. Her expression was still soft and warm. If Chavdar or someone else in the family were to mention the word, then well, they would look disgusted.

Joe listened to Nataliia explain why she was in Northern Ireland, private research he thought, I thought she had no links to Northern Ireland he tried to think back to their previous meetings, to see if she had mentioned it. No he was fairly sure she never mentioned it, only to say she had never been to it.

He continued to listen, uncertainty filling him to the very brim, along with some worry. She was checking up on me he realised. Joe listened to her question, amused. Giving a small laugh he said, "Yeah. Why?" He asked unsure, he thought it was obvious, but clearly not.

Those words repeated in her mind. Several times. He really was a muggle. She felt like she had known the entire time, and yet, she was also in a panic. Asparuh and Chavdar would surely some after him. Well, Chavdar, less so. Asparuh, that is a definite. As long as Joseph did not appear on the family tree, then Asparuh would never know. Nataliia let out a sigh, and she figured that she would have to explain everything to him. If he was a muggle, then he knew very little of the magical world. But, his sister goes to Hogwarts, which meant that she was a...mudblood. The term she used that never seemed like an insult to her. But it was, so she would have to curve the habit.

Nataliia shook her head and smiled faintly, "I hate to say it, but that does bring up problems. Please, don't think that I don't like you any less. You were a muggle when I met you, so I won't hold that against you. But..." She faded off. Her smile vanished. "I'm a pureblood. Which means that my brothers and my father are too. My father despises anything less than purity. Other than his mixed blooded children, from another mother. My brother, he is iffy. As long as my father doesn't know that I like you, talk to you, anything, then it shouldn't hurt, right?"

Joe watched Nataliia, trying to take her reaction, was it shock? Clearly it wasn't obvious that he was a muggle. He tried to think what she was going to say, going to do? Patricia had told him, and the whole family, bits about other Magic people, how there was different bloods, that always stayed with him. How some families are pure snobs, Purebloods he cringed at the name.

Joe listened to her story, frowning from the off, that does bring up problems he sighed and leaned in closer to her as she talked. At least she tried to soften the blow he thought at the end of it.

"Wow." He said sitting back, "That's a lot to take in." He said with a light laugh, trying to lighten the suddenly serious mood, "I guess so." He responded, "But is there anyway your dad could find out about me?" He asked staring at her.

Nataliia smiled. She didn't like the atmosphere when it got serious. But, it was a serious matter. One not to be taken lightly. "It is, I suppose." She folded her legs under her in an Indian style. Her boots weren't dirty, so she wasn't picky with what she had on the couch. Nataliia bit her lip slightly, and laughed. Of course, the family tree would not say anything on the guy that she was talking to, unless things got serious, such as Rosaline's and Chavdar's relationship. Nataliia murmured, "There is a way, but it is rather difficult to explain."

She stood up and went to her picture, the one that hid the family tree. She took it off the wall, and retreated to her seat beside Joseph, if not closer than before. She tapped it, revealing the huge tree with all the family pictures. Including her own. She tapped her picture, and it revealed her history, including her present life. At least, the major moments. Joseph's name was not to be found. She informed, "This is an enchanted family tree. It shows the history of my ancestors and all that. And well," She tapped the tree again, and it went back to show all the names once again. She pointed at Chavdar's and Rosaline's names, "This is the one of the two ways that your name will appear. My brother got this woman pregnant, and her name is added with a single line to it. Well, the other way is if you are married." She put the tree on the coffee table.

Nataliia shrugged slightly, "Otherwise, it won't have your name in it unless one of those two things happen." The tree itself was a magical item all in its own. The picture of her father on it was rather frightening, and he looked quite young. Younger than his little brother, Arnost. Otherwise, when members of the family has died, the tree will show their pictures from when they had the most power, no matter the age. Nataliia giggled, "Or he could always pop in or something and catch us talking. But he is over in Bulgaria, so, I doubt that would happen."

Joe sat, still in a mild state of shock, trying to register what he had just discovered. His gaze followed Nataliia as she moved across the room to retrieve a picture? He was getting a bit confused now, but then again, what didn't confuse him these days?

When Nataliia sat back down Joe placed his hand on the part of the sofa behind Nataliia and leaned in to get a better look at the picture that she was holding. His widened in surprise after she tapped it and it revealed a literal family 'free' it was huge.

He sat, trying to hold his tongue, but finding it harder and harder as he learned more about Nataliia and her family, he didn't know what to say but it felt like he had a million questions to ask Nataliia. When it sounded like she had finished explaining everything he let out a low whistle, "Did I already say this is a lot to take in." He asked with a laugh. "So as long as I don't get you pregnant or marry you, we are pretty much in the clear?" He asked, realising how strange the two things sounded, so absurd but somehow disappointing. "Is your dad one to just drop in?" he asked with some worry in his voice, his eyes meeting hers.

Nataliia couldn't help but giggle when he looked shocked still. Well, what was to expect? He was from a totally different world than she was. Then again, she must have looked silly when she didn't know what a car was. Nataliia nodded, and gave him a smile, "Now you know how it feels when you talk about your world. I have no idea how things work in the muggle society. I still am a bit afraid of those cars, big or small." Nataliia shrugged lightly. Opposites attract, she assumed. A pureblood and a muggle. Who would have thought?

Nataliia laughed softly, "That is correct. However, I wouldn't mind learning the trick of hiding information. Like my little brother, no one in the family can tell where he is. But...I don't think it works when it comes to serious matters, because then you would have to hide the children and so on." Nataliia allowed her eyes to roll. The only one that she knew of that knew such powerful Dark Arts were either Death Eaters or insane. Nataliia shook her head, "Dad isn't like that. He has only come here twice in the last five months. He is a busy man." Nataliia knew that she was leaving out a ton of information, but she didn't want to scare him off with the whole Death Eater stuff.

Joe rolled his eyes, "Heck half the muggle woman I know hate cars as much as you do." He said with a laugh. "Must be a woman thing." He said shaking his head. "But I can see where you're coming from, the magical world still confuses me to no extent, no matter how much Patricia tells me." He said with a shrug, taking an other sip of his water.

Joe laughed, "I suppose children are hard to hide." He said truthfully, but he highly doubted it would ever come to that. Joe listened to Nataliia explain how her dad was a busy man, he nodded slowly taking it in, finally thinking there could nothing more to take in. "So," Joe said looking up at Nataliia, "There's no way he, or your brother could walk in on me doing this." He said, leaning in and kissing Nataliia on the lips, raising his hand from her back to her face, cradling it. He realised what he was doing was a bold move, but he couldn't hold it in any longer, but it wasn't like it was the first time they kissed or anything.

Nataliia laughed, and shrugged. She said lightly, "I guess that must be then." She wondered if she could ever get him to understand the wizarding world. Even so, she knew that she might not ever understand the muggle world. It just did not seem fit. Two people from different worlds. Though it sounded completely absurd, she did not care. She really liked this muggle man. If she were to say this aloud, she would blush profusely.

Nataliia nodded, "Besides, it isn't like I want any. I have plenty of nieces and nephews to take care of." She rolled her eyes gently. She was taken aback by what he said. Doing what? It took Nataliia to figure out what was happening. He was kissing her. Smiling inwardly, she closed her eyes, and returned the kiss. She wrapped her arms around Joseph's neck, deepening it slightly. She pulled away, if only an inch, and she murmured, "I doubt they ever would randomly walk in without knocking." She smiled, and kissed him again. She wondered how Chavdar would react, the overprotective brother, if he randomly walked in. And Asparuh, dear Merlin, she wouldn't even want to picture that.

Joe felt relieved when he felt Nataliia kissing him back, I'm getting better at reading woman he thought happily to himself. He was enjoying the embrass the two of them were in, it felt very natural, but he knew that he would be a marked man if anyone was ever to find out.

He felt Nataliia pull away, he give a light laugh at what she said before returning to her. He moved his hand from her face a stroked it though her long hair and all the way down her back before resting both hands on the bottom of her back. "What if," He started in between kisses, "there was a...knock at the...door in the...next few seconds?" He asked, there was no harm in knowing, if this was forbidden he needed to know his chance of survival.

Nataliia savored every moment. It had been so long since she ever kissed a boy like this. Even though what they had going on, if you can call it anything, then it was to be a complete secret. Yet, it felt so bad, and right at the same time. Although, the real danger was in her family. She doubted that his family would really care. She could probably teach the lot all about the wizarding world. Nataliia smiled, even though his question perturbed her a bit. What if someone did? She stopped kissing him, to look him dead in the eyes. Her smile was gone, and she looked absolutely serious, which was an odd expression for her. She replied softly, “We get the bloody hell out of here, that is what we would do.” She laughed, unable to stay serious for long. She put her forehead against his, and inquired lightly, “Any more questions?”

Joe felt Nataliia pull away, she looked serious, Joe knew that the question he just asked was a serious one, but he wanted, needed to know. When he heard her reply he heard her laugh, Joe joined in. "Sounds like a plan." He said with a smile.

When she placed her forehead on his and asked if he had anymore questions, so many came to him at once, Where would we go? How would we get there? so many questions which meant dwelling on things that may never happen. He didn't want to bring them up, not yet anyway, he was in too good a mood to bring it down. So instead he asked simply, "What now?"

Nataliia heard the question. "What now?" Indeed, what do they do from here? Nataliia had a few options, but only one. Nataliia leaned away for a moment, giving him a bit of space, though not removing her arms from around his neck. Although she did not appreciate the space between them very much, she had to speak like a mature woman. And she shrugged lightly, "Well, depends on what you want to do. Like, consider us a couple or just someone to have fun with I guess." Nataliia found herself at a loss of words. Something that rarely happens. She waited anxiously for his response, her heart beating like extremely fast, though she looked completely calm.

Jospeh watched Nataliia as she moved away, not breaking contact with her eyes. He waited to hear what she had to say, not sure what was coming next, he knew what he wanted but did she want the same. When he heard her reply he smiled at her. Pulling her closer, he whispered, "I want you, always." Giving her another kiss. Breaking away he said, "So if you don't mind, I would really love it, if I could call you my girlfriend?[/i] He asked, staring deeply into her eyes.

Nataliia felt him pull her closer, and she allowed it. Nataliia thought in her mind, That's a good sign. She smiled gently when he said that he wanted her, always. Once he kissed her, she returned it, and felt a bit disappointed when he pulled away. Laughing softly, she answered, "I would adore you being my boyfriend." Staring into his eyes for just a moment, she leaned in and kissed him once more. Nataliia could never be happier than she was right now. What would make things a lot better was if her family actually liked muggles such as him. Though, deep inside, she knew that it was not possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back