Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Addressed to Tesla Wilde said:
June 16th, 2043
Dear Tess,

It feels like we haven't talked to each other in a while, so how are you doing? How did your exams go? I'm going to our summer house again in a week or so, just me and my parents this time, are you going too? I would love to meet up.

Write soon,
Asaiah.

18/6/2043 said:
Asher,

I know what you mean, it feels too long! It's a bit weird because school let out not that long ago! My exams went alright - I wish I'd done a bit better but that's okay I'll do better next year. How about you? That's exciting! I am going to be there soon too but we leave early because my brother is going to Hogwarts too. I didn't realize magic worked like that but it's exciting. Also I bringing my broom so we can have a little one on one too.

Tesla.

June 20th, 2043
Tess,

Let's just say that my parents were very close to ground me, again. That's good to hear, I'm looking forward to it! My cousin is going to stay with us because he's going to Hogwarts too, so we are leaving earlier as well. We should all hang out together once we're back at school. I would love to have a little one on one this time, I'm bringing mine too.

Asaiah.

25/6/2043 said:
A,

You're not allowed to be grounded because that means I'm stuck actually spending family time with family. What self-respecting twelve year old wants that? Oh that's exciting. We definitely have to spend more time together at school., you know I still don't know your little clique at all - except through Quidditch. Yes! I'll get a chance to kick your butt again Murphy.

Get over here soon,
Tess

June 27th, 2043
I don't know if you're already there by the time you get this letter, but I'll be at our summer house on Tuesday (the 30th) I look forward to seeing you soon.

I guess I could take you with me the next time I'm hanging out with Marisol and Wyatt? I don't think they would mind me bringing you along. A chance to kick my butt? Hah! You wish!

See you soon,
Asaiah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back