Foe to Love

Collin Jin

Morning wasn't the best time for Collin to talk to other people especially when he found out that he got a BIG T in his assignment and worse! With Makaylah. He walk toward the great hall angrily as he slam his books on the table and grab the plate and food in front of him. He start chopping the bread and stared at the rest of the students who were staring at him. He pushed his plate to the side as he rested his head on the table sighing feeling like a moron. If his cousin was there then she should know what to do. Sadly, she wasn't there. Why did he care about grades anyway? His father didn't care about any of them. Soon students began walking into the great hall filling the tables. A lot of them stay away from Collin in the morning they knew that he often lost his temper in the morning at least almost everyone.

Makaylah always did her best to avoid Collin after last year grades put her in trouble waters for the both of them. Its like they hadn't tried their hardest to complete their assignments together. Instead it came back negative and she knew she was to blame for it along with him. Since than she turn the other way whenever she saw him near. Always kept a good eye out for him. However with a start of a whole new year and they both manage to achieve the second year status, she let it slip her mind. Her winter break spend in Hawaii instead of New Zealand, she seem a little more happy after visiting her family. She didn't want Collin to ruin her good mood, yet she didn't seem to care if she did see him while she enter the great hall. With books in hands, pile with a magnified glass and a few fossil craters, Makaylah sat from across the table. Steady to keep herself calm, she sat quietly without saying a word to Collin. She kept silent while she enjoyed her hot breakfast.

Surprisingly Makaylah sat across Collin, how could she!? "YOU!" He bang his hand on the table causing a loud voice. "How could you!?" He stood up taking the paper beside him and threw it right in front of her. "A Troll!? I did what I have to! And... YOU!?" He sat back to looking at her sharp in the eye as he started to breathe heavily. The girl came in the wrong time and there was no way she could go without giving him an explanation on their score. "I'll give you 1 minute to explain" He said calmly still looking at her in the eye sharply not moving an inch.

((T stands for Troll rite? :p I 4got))

OOCOut of Character:
Yeah T means Troll. I need to do assignments once again :p
Makaylah bit her bottom tremblings lip. He reacted just as she excepted, this shouldn't have come to a surprise to her at all. "I was gonna say I'm sorry Collin you didn't even give me a chance" again he explode hitting the table with just enough force, that more eyes were staring down at the commotion happening between the two students. Makaylah didn't know what to do. Or tell him since it had been family issues that got them that grade. If you just quit for one second and stop blowing this out of portion than you would know what happen last year!" his breathing did no good for her. Makaylah felt uncomfortable sitting across from him, when he kept staring with deadly eyes at her direction."Stop it Collin, now..."

People had been staring at them, whispering to each other but Collin couldn't care less. He knew that his sister would be killing him if she was there, for embarrassing her even though it had nothing to do with her. "What are you looking at?" He looked at a couple of boys on his right as he glared at them and back to Makaylah. Collin decided to stop yelling, he grab the plate beside him and the pumpkin juice in front of him. "How could I not give YOU a chance?" He stopped what he was doing as he glared at her, and rose his eyebrow. "I don't even know or remember what happen last year" He said grabbing his paper that he threw right in front of her and made a paper ball out of it and threw it to the back of the great hall.

"Because you have no choice but to give me a chance. Were in the same house, the same year. We have the same classes other than the holidays getting in between us, than their no way you can't not give me a chance" she spoke boldly to him. He ignored her, grabbing the paper he tossed from across the table just to ball it up and toss it somewhere else. "Its just family issues. You wouldn't know what's up. My mom's been under a pretty good amount of stress and no ones telling me anything about it. I hear it though, I can tell..." she breath slowly looking down at her food. "I think I should go, I just lost my ah, ah... Appetite" she looked away frustrated Collin can make her feel extremely confused about just family issues she had no clue about really. She only twelve, why would a boy make her feel this way? She found in annoying, her eyes piercing the hem of her school's skirt. She had no answers to her questions, and when that happens it just make things complicated for Makaylah. When this happen, she runs to her fossils and book for comfort. Those things will never change, she can always count on them to make her feel better.

Collin rolled his eyes as he continue eating listening to Makaylah speaking. "Family issue? Do you not think that I don't have that? Do you know that my father can't stay with a woman and that he remarry another 4 when I was younger than now!? And that I don't get to see my sister? Or even my cousin?!" He said almost yelling, Collin became temperamental everytime he talk about his family, at this time he looked away as he threw the fork that he was holding to the back. "Or do you even know how it feels to be all alone?" He muttered. It was pretty dramatic that all these stuff happen to him in such an early age but a lot of student share the same story. "Oh!? After what happen and then you're leaving!? Well miss... You ARE NOT leaving" He looked at her as he commanded her to stay pointing her with his finger.

"What?!?! You don't tell me anything!!! You except me to know everything like I'm some freaking genius Collin! I'm not! I know my limits and such. You don't have to be such douche about things!" Makaylah replied back. Her anger rising from nowhere, this will be the last time she tells him anything. First and last time she guessed now seeing the type of person he is. "Here! Why don't you have something to cool you down!" she grabbed the pitcher of punch and spilled it down his head. She had enough of his arrogance. Its time for her stop being to quiet and let him know that she's just as stubborn as he is. Makaylah huffed sitting down. She gave him the ultimate glare, before she kept silence. Avoiding him completely.

Collin became extremely angry when the girl poured liquid to his head. He was going o make her pay. He grabbed the glass beside him and threw it right in front of her causing it to break and poured his pumpkin juice to her books. "Oops" he said flatly still glaring at her sharply in the eye. "When my cousin or friends heard of this, you're going down" he said showing no emotion. He grabbed his bag and walk away from the Ravenclaw table "I'll kill you" he said as he looked at her and headed to the dorm.

OOCOut of Character:
I guess I gotta change the title xD .. Anyway great job madzzz!! I really need to rp like this so he can b mean xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back