Flying with Kiera

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi was packed waiting for Kiera at the entrance hall to go to her house for the summer, Caysi wanted to show Kiera all the cool things that they could do at her house.

Kiera ran down with Firebolt in hand, and met Caysi. "Ok Im ready" she gasped. Taking a minute to catch her breath she added "I hope you dont mind cats. I have a siemese one. Her names Cleopatria but Cleo for short." Kiera grinned at Caysi.

Caysi smiled and said " I Love animals." " Ok let's go Kiera". Caysi mounted on her broom and lifted off, she knew this was going to be a great summer, she was going to be with her friend and her dad.

Caysi laughed " Well Peachy your going to meet my dad, your going to meet my thousands of animals, and well one day I wanted to go visit my sister because she moved away.....we can do all sorts of things at my house".

Caysi smiled and said " Well were going to Canada well Ontario to be exact,it's not that far flying maybe about 1 hour and a half...so tell me about your family". Caysi wasnt sure if she should have asked that.

"Thats not too bad." Kiera smiled. "Well my mom was a witch but she died when I was very young. My muggle dad raised me and my sister Kathryn. I guess thats why Im really into sports espcially football. Ive always been better friends with guys than girls so I know how how to play dirty." she said with a laugh. "Those boys hit hard!"

Caysi was amazed " Wow my mom died when I was little to but she was a muggle, so I don't know much about muggles, my sister was a girly girly so It kind of rubbed off on me, but I do have sports rubbed off from my father too."
" So where do you live?". Caysi wasnt sure if she should have asked that question either.

Kiera grinned they seemed to have alot in common. "I orginally lived in Georgia but about a year ago we moved to Califorina. I live on the outskirts of Laguna Beach. Its super great. So I take it your dads a wizard?"

Caysi smiled thinking about her dad, she said" Yup he's a wizard he was an auror but he quit and works at the Ministry of Magic , he says he writes about muggles but never says anything more than that." " It sucks were not in the same house,but we do have classes together."

Kiera grinned brightly and said, "Well you can learn lots about muggles when we go visit my dad....Yeah it does suck...but we'll have classes together and were on the same team! Im excited for school to start but this summer will be fun!"

Caysi smiled and said " When does school start...I think I heard it was September 3rd."

Caysi was so excited they we finally at her house! Caysi replied alomost screeching" Were here Kiera!".

Caysi landed on the ground with her broom and said " Welcome to The Finnigan Mansion."

Caysi smiled and said " Well my dad usually doesn't come home until late so we don't have to worry about him" She opened the door and said " We should go drop our stuff off in my room."

Caysi laughed as her dog Danish came rushing to the door Caysi said " I hope you don't mind dogs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back