Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira didn't really have a plan for tonight. If there was anyone she would want to bring to the dance, it was a boy that she doubted she'd ever see again. She wondered over to the refreshments table, pouring herself a drink. She moved over to the wall with it, sipping the pumpkin juice while she watched people dancing.

Love was a fine thing, she supposed, if you were lucky enough to find it. Lately, she'd found that her mind was filled with thoughts of a sweet boy she'd met at the inn. She shook her head to clear it, for the thousandth time. Thinking about him would get her nowhere. What she needed now was a distraction. She looked around to see if there was anyone who looked willing to dance.

Cassander wasn't usually in the habit of attending these school events, but he always liked a bit of entertainment so he decided to head up to the Great Hall that day. People usually dressed up for these events, and while Cass did pride himself on his looks, he didn't think the event warranted such a formal look, so he simply went in a fitted sweater over a button down and dress pants to still look good and clean cut. The Slytherin was at the punch table watching people around the dance floor being proposed to and otherwise making spectacles of themselves but he simply laughed at it all from a distance. As his eyes scanned the room he spotted someone familiar and walked up beside her. "Surprised you're not in the library tonight," he joked of their first encounter lightly, taking a sip of his punch as he continued to survey the crowd.

Kira looked up as Cassander came to stand beside her, looking rather handsome. The same could probably be said for most the boys here tonight, though. He made a joke about her not being in the library and she smiled softly.

"Don't worry," she teased, "I have a book hidden on my person at all times." She took a sip of her juice. "You look nice tonight."

Cassander rolled his eyes playfully and scoffed as he said, "The sad thing is, I can't tell if you're joking or not," with a small shake of his head. He took a sip of his juice just as she complimented him and looked down at his outfit. "Thanks," he said with a small, proud smile on his face. He looked her up and down as well and replied, "You're not so bad yourself I guess." Her outfit seemed less flashy than some of the dresses other girls wore, but he liked that somehow, it suited her. But he was not about to tell her that.

Kira let out a short laugh. "I don't think I could fit anything worth reading up my skirt. At least, nothing worth reading in public," She teased, finishing her juice and looking for something to do with the cup. "And thank you for the compliment," She replied, knowing it was probably the best she would get from the older boy. She settled for setting her cup down on the table again. "I don't think I would be able to wear one of those nice dresses properly. That's okay, I like simpler things."

She smiled at him, leaning up against the wall again. "I suppose you've got a pretty girlfriend around here somewhere, waiting to dance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back