Fraser Fergusson

quidditch obsessed; dejected

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Fraser got on his broom and flew into the air. Ready to fly alone, if only someone was here too.

Rāwhiti knew he probably wouldn't get a chance to play in Gryffindor's next match, but he was going to keep practicing anyway. He saw another boy already flying when he got to the pitch so he gave him a wave as he flew into the air.

Fraser waved to the boy who was now also at the pitch, flying over to him. "I'm Fraser, wanna practice together?" he asked.

Rāwhiti gave the boy a cheerful smile. "Sure, what position do you wanna play?" He asked. "I'm Rāwhiti." He added, realising he forgot.

"I know who you are, you're the alternate seeker," he replied. "I play chaser normally, but I'm happy to do anything, I just LOVE quidditch,"

Rāwhiti felt a flush of pride being recognised. He had obsessed over the Gryffindor players before he was one of them, and now it was his turn. He grinned cheerfully. "I can do anything too, I've played every position at home with my cousins." He added. "Do you want me to keep for you?"

"I've played most positions too, my Auntie Liusaidh always makes me go in goals," he said with a smile. "But if you wanna keep, I won't say no,"

Rāwhiti had followed Hogwarts quidditch closely, and his eyes widened in recognition. "Liusaidh Fergusson?" He gasped. "She's amazing!"

Fraser always forgot knew who his aunt was. "She's great!" he said in agreement. "But she always makes me go in goals,"

Ruby jumped on her broom and flew towards the boys already on the Pitch, a bat with her. "Do you guys mind if I practice hitting bludgers at you?" She asked, recognizing both of them.

Making someone else always play goalkeeper seemed a bit unfair to Rāwhiti, but he supposed professionals had to keep practicing. He looked over when a girl joined them, giving her a grin. "Go for it!" He said, glad for the dodging practice.

Fraser smiled at the girl who joined them. Now this would be a challenge. "Let's play!" he said excitedly. Flying away to grab a quaffle so they could get to playing.

Ruby grinned, letting go of the practice bludger and whacking it towards the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back