OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Lately it was hard to keep her mind of things. The thing with Geo and Sophie didn't make it better. It made it extremely worse, she had no clue were to go. Of course she had other friends out there, but they weren't like those two. They understood her and tolerated her every second. The last thing she was expecting that they didn't understood her and seemed to shove her away. It had hurt Elly and she didn't know what to do with it. She didn't want to see them anytime soon. It was hard that Sophie was in her dorm and she had every class with Geo.

Elly shrugged and walked to the pitch. At least a place were Sophie wouldn't be. Sophie didn't like Quidditch and she normally didn't come here. Geo was in the Hufflepuff team, but Elly had checked and they didn't had a training today. So the chance of Geo coming here today was also very slim. Which meant today was perfect to get her head cleared of all the things she had been thinking.

When Elly arrived at the pitch she found it indeed empty. Elly wrote her name on the list to say that she was currently using it. Elly mounted her broom and flew up in the air. Normally she would play keeper, but a keeper didn't do much. A keeper hovered around at the goal hoops and would catch incoming quaffles. Which was impossible to practice on your own. Elly brought a quaffle with her and zoomed towards the hoops to throw it in. Without a keeper it was obviously easier and she dumped it into the rings. Being a keeper was fun, but it wasn't the most important position in a team. She sometimes felt like she didn't have to do anything in a game. When Elly threw the quaffle into a hoop she stayed hovering mid air. The quaffle wouldn't fall to the ground, since it was bewitched to fall slowly. Things you knew when you were the keeper for a Quidditch team.

Flavio walked to the quidditch pitch, wanting nothing more than to mindlessly practice after studying for most of the day. His mind was tired from going over notes and being outside in fresh air, throwing a quaffle around in solitude without needing to think about school or really anything else was what he needed. Flying did not involve remembering theories about curses or memorizing potions ingredients so it sounded like the perfect change of pace that would allow him to wind down. As he arrived, he was slightly disappointed to see someone else's name written down, saying they were currently on the pitch as he wanted to fly alone. But he was relieved that it was at least one of his team mates, and the keeper, no less. Despite the fact he had arrived wanting to be alone and aimlessly throw a quaffle around, the logical side of his mind knew that it was smarter to practice with someone else and especially with someone that played a part on the team that opposed his. It would certainly be a more productive use of his free time that was more and more limited by the day.

With this thought in his head, Flavio walked onto the pitch and mounted his broom, flying up towards his teammate. He called out "Hey!" To alert her to his presence before flying closer to her. "I saw that you were using the pitch, and I wanted to practice, too, so I was wondering if you wanted to practice together?" He asked, hoping that Elly would not mind his forwardness. He did not know Elly well at all, and only really knew her name and that she was friends with Geo, but he figured that asking her to practice with him was not too much of an ask, considering the fact they would both be awkwardly throwing things around otherwise.​
<i>
</i>

Elly wasn't really flying like she would have hoped, her mind was just too full with all the crap that was in it. When Elly tried to do another flying technique she heard someone talking. Which was odd, since she had clearly booked the pitch at this hour. When Elly looked around she saw Flavio, he was the chaser of the Ravenclaw team and was definitely going to be captain next year she was sure of it. Elly smiled, she didn't really know Flavio, but seeing him made her happy. He didn't seem to hate her so that seemed like a big plus. ''Hey'' Elly said, her mind still wandering over to the whole Geo and Sophie debacle.

''That sounds like a great idea'' Elly paused ''I found out that my chaser ability is a bit lacking'' Elly giggled, she wasn't a bad chaser, but definitely not good enough for the team. She had applied for both the positions when she joined the team, but now she realized why they wanted her as the keeper. Elly didn't really know what to do next, she just wanted to fly her feelings away. She wished she never entered the headquarters on that particular day. It wasn't her fault for not saying nothing about the animagus thing, she hadn't seen her friends and she was preoccupied for half the time. It annoyed Elly and the feelings only grew bigger and bigger if she thought about it.

''How are you?'' Elly asked while taking in a keeper position. She threw the quaffle she was using to Flavio and wished he would just throw the thing and let Elly be brain death for a while.

Flavio smiled when Elly agreed to practice with him, happy and relieved that they would be able to get some extra training time in that was actually useful for their roles on the quidditch team. It was not what he had expected when he had decided to visit the quidditch pitch but considering the circumstances he was pleased for the development. Throwing the quaffle around at all was enough of a change of pace from his studying, regardless of the fact he needed to pay some amount of attention now that he was practicing with someone else. Flavio caught the quaffle as it was thrown to him, then answered Elly's question honestly. "I am okay, but my mind is very tired from studying so I wanted to come here and practice as a change of pace." He tucked the quaffle under his arm as he returned the question, wanting to be polite at least before they began to practice properly. "How are you?" He said, beginning to fly in the opposite direction of the hoops as he noticed Elly take up a keeper position near them. When he was a distance away, he paused to gauge where Elly was hovering. After making a decision of how he should make his first attempt at a goal, he quickly flew towards the hoops, moving the quaffle and throwing it towards the hoop Elly was furthest from. He then waited to see if she would be able to save the shot.​
<i>
</i>

Studying was hard, but her mind never had gotten tired from it. Somehow Elly was like a sponge that just absorbed it all. She only got tired from everything that came with it. The massive piles of homework and essays they had to do regularly. ''Understandable'' Elly smiled and tried to prepare herself for the upcoming quaffle. ''Decent, I think'' Elly said in a confusing tone. She wasn't really sure, but she couldn't really tell Flavio her two best friends hated her. He didn't even know Sophie or Geo. Maybe he knew Sophie because he was a prefect of her house.

Elly was lost in thoughts about the two girls and what happened. It was stupid really, it wasn't like she kept information from them on purpose. She didn't do it to feel special so why Geo accused her for something she didn't do Elly got pissed. She cried until she arrived at the common room, there she just went from sad to angry. Why did her two best friends do something like this, if they didn't want her they could have said so. She had heard it many times before, she was used to feel unwanted. When Elly heard a quaffle clashing against the edge of the hoop Elly got taken back to reality. The shot went right through and she hadn't even noticed that Flavio had thrown the quaffle towards her. ''Sorry'' Elly muttered, she looked like the worst Quidditch keeper in ages at the moment.

The quaffle flew in the air and Flavio's eyes were trained to it, meaning he noticed immediately when it clinked on the edge of the hoop and flew through without any resistance from Elly. She had not moved an inch, seemingly distracted by something else when she apologized after realizing what happened. Flavio flew around the hoops to catch the quaffle on the other side, and tucked it under his arm again as he flew closer to Elly with a concerned frown etched on his features. He did not know her well away from quidditch, so was unaware if her current state was normal for her or not. But he did know that she was a good keeper, and that it was unlike her to become distracted enough to not notice a quaffle flying past her when they were practicing with the rest of the team. The possibility of her not wanting to practice with him, but agreeing to out of obligation being the source of the problem was not lost on him, and in addition to feeling concerned for her he worried that her acting differently was his fault. "Are you sure you are decent?" Flavio asked, trying to be as helpful as possible. "I am sorry if this is my fault, if you really do want to practice alone, I can go somewhere else." The reason he was at the pitch was because he wanted a distraction and could not think of a better place to go, but if Elly asked him to leave, he would. She was there first and it would be disrespectful of him to stay if she made it clear he was not wanted there.​
<i>
</i>

Her mind was everywhere, but not at Quidditch and that made stopping incoming quaffles a lot harder. Flavio was a good chaser and even on a good day it was hard to stop his throws. Elly was ashamed she hadn't stopped the ball. She glanced at Flavio and she could see worry on his face.

When Flavio asked if she was sure she was decent Elly decided to be honest. There was a slim change he knew both of the girls and on top of that Flavio didn't seem the person to go off and tell them. ''Nah, the truth is I am feeling horrible lately'' Elly said honestly and looked at Flavio to check his expression. ''No, it definitely isn't your fault, please stay'' Elly said with almost a pleading tone in her voice. ''It is just that that my mind is back at the fight I had with my two best friends, it was stupid really'' Elly didn't even know what to say really. It sounded like a silly little fight, but it had gotten bigger and bigger over the holiday.

Hopefully Flavio didn't think she was childish or anything. Somehow she didn't think he would. He seemed honest and lovely so she was sure she could share this with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back