Flying :D

Caysi nodded " I don't think that I could find a better sister, or husband!", she laughed. " What would your dad say?", she never really wondered about that.

Kiera grinned. "Of course you couldnt! Who is better than my family!" she joked. "What do you mean? Daddy loves you like his own daughter. Im sure if it were to happen he would be estatic!" she laughed.

" Uhmm yeah that's true." She giggled. " Do you just want to send him a letter?".

Caysi shook her head " Nah, maybe some dating issues". Caysi hoped that Kiera didn't hear the last part and she laughed.

Caysi nodded, " Alright sounds good". " I'll send my brother one too, to make sure he isn't getting into trouble ....without me".

Caysi flashed a smile and said " Why don't we try to write it while flying then I can whistle to my owl and she'll come?".

Caysi nodded, she went and opened her bag and took out a parchment and a quill. " This will be fun!", she smiled. "Ready?".

Caysi got on her broom and started to write, she wrote on to her brother then one to Cam. She tried to keep control of the broom while writing which was sort of easy. " You done your letters?", Caysi asked with a smile.

Caysi made her way to the bleachers and got her bag and said " Race ya!". She took off running.

OOC: Do you want me to start the thing in the owlery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back