Flying :D

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked onto the pitch with her broom, it had been along time since she had been on that pitch, but she flied everyday while she was gone so that she didn't forget what to do. She set her bag down on the bench and looked around, it hadn't changed much but she still missed it. She smiled as she set on her broom and kicked up into the air, it was going to be a nice day, the sun was shining and Caysi was ready to go.

Kiera had agreed to meet Caysi down on the pitch to do a little bit of flying. She grabbed her Streak and skipped all the way down to the pitch. She saw Caysi was already there and waiting in the air. Kiera hopped on to her broom and flew into the air. "Hiya Sham!" she yelled, using their inside nickname. "Ready for some flying?" she asked. Kiera could feel the sun on her face. It was a great day to practice.

Caysi turned around " You betcha!", She laughed and smiled and made a swoop around the pitch.

Kiera laughed and chased Caysi. She stretched out her arm and touched Caysi. "TAG!" she yelled as she quickly retreated. "Your it!!" she said laughing again. Kiera acclerated to an impossible speed. She swooped in and around the goal posts.

Caysi smiled, she was waiting for Kiera to go around the towers so that she could scare her when she got around.

" BOO!', Caysi yelled. She closed her eyes and tried to tap Kiera on the shoulder but not sure if she did.

Caysi laughed while flying to the other side, she was flying in and out of towers, near seats, close to the ground, she was going really any where.

Kiera turned and chased Caysi again. Kiera flew at top speed diving and rolling in the air. She was being reckless but she didnt care. She looked for Caysi. "Im coming to get you Sham Sham!" she called.

Caysi laughed and turned her broom upwards as she went upside down in the air , " So long Peachykins!", she said flying away.

Kiera laughed and climbed higher in the air. She reached Caysi and tagged her again. "Gotcha!" she laughed. She stopped her broom and turned to face Caysi. "So you know what you are going to do about Quidditch yet?" she asked.

" Not sure, I want to be on the team , but I don't think that they'll let me be on it". Caysi shrugged her shoulders.

" Yeah, I was lo---ng time ago", " I miss it ..alot". Caysi started to ride on her broom slowly, she took out a picture that had her, Kiera, Mark and Cam from the last time they were together, she gave a weak smile and put it back in her pocket and flew around some more.

Kiera noticed the sad look on Caysi's face. Kiera flew up beside her. She saw a picture of the two of them and their brothers. Kiera smiled at the memory. "You know Sham....we havent played a single game this year." she said with a smile. "I bet they need you to play. Hufflepuff doesnt have enough players from what Kat told me." she replied.

Caysi nodded, " Hopefully they will let me play", she gave a weak smile. "I'm not feeling so good", she flew down and sat on the bench right next to her bag. Caysi couldn't tell Kiera what was wrong, it was bothering Caysi so much that she had to lie to her best friend, which killed her.

Kiera did not believe that was the whole truth. Caysi had that 'Im lying' look in her eyes. She followed her down to the ground. She took a seat on the bench as well. "Okay Sham Sham. I know you almost as well as I know myself. Spill it." she said.

" Well there are 2 things, I'm totally in love with your brother...and I can't get out of it, and my mother..ever since she came back to live with us, things aren't the same..my dad and I don't spend alot of time together and he's always pushing for us to get to know each other, but I don't want to get to know her."

Kiera smiled. "Well the first thing I already knew. You have been in love with him ever since you met him. Secondly why did your mother move back in? I thought she was mean." Kiera said slightly confused.

Caysi shook her head " Kiera, I think it's serious, wherever I look..I see him, I dream about him.", " Oh my father believed that she needed a second chance and that she could get to know everyone better, all I think that is , is a waste of time..I still think that she is going to be a death eater and my father will be crushed, and if she does it again...I don't know what I'll do". She said with anger.

"Cam's face is better than those awful nightmares." Kiera pointed out. "I understand about your mom. There is nothing you can do though. Your dad has to make his own mistakes and who knows? Maybe she will change." Kiera said with a smile. She believed there was good in everyone. Even if it was burried down deep.

" I agree about the first part, but if it turns out to be a mistake to let my mother in, I'll probably find her myself and finish her off, but lets hope it won't end like that." " Do you mind that I'm like falling head over heals for your brother that won't get out of my head?".

Kiera smiled at Caysi. "I wont let you hunt her down. We will just forget she exist at all." Kiera offered. She considered Caysi's second question. "No I dont. I mean imagine this. If you two ever got married you finally would be my sister!" she exclaimed.

Caysi laughed at Kiera " Marriage already?" she giggled, she loves her Peachy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back