Flying around

"You're probably right," she laughed while slowing her spinning down. She smiled at him and did a slow lap around the entire pitch, careful not to hit any trees, so her dizziness would go away and she'd be able to catch the ball when Aiden threw it at her again.

"I'm fine," Bella said calmly. She still felt a tiny bit dizzy but she didn't want Aiden to know, or worse, think she was weak. "Let's keep playing," she said, trying to sound stronger and forced a smile on her face.

Isabella smiled at him. He was the only one to call her "Bella" at this school so far. Not that she didn't mind her full name, but not many others called her Bella. She caught the Quaffle from him and waited until the last of her dizziness went away and then finally did a lap around the pitch and tried throwing the Quaffle into a hoop again.

Aiden decided he would let the Quaffle go through but to make sure she didn't think he was letting it through he flew towards the left hoop but flew faster than he needed to while trying to stop before the Quaffle got near him. As he guessed the Quaffle would go through and he flew down to get it and said, "Great job Bella.." Aiden chucked it back over to her.

Isabella scowled at him as she caught the ball. "Hey! I said I was fine!" she said to him. "You don't have to let me win just because you think I'm dizzy," she continued. Her dizziness had pretty much almost gone away so she felt like she could play again. She positioned the quaffle and threw the ball with as much force as she could, not aiming for the hoops, but for Aiden. She stuck her tongue out at him as the ball flew towards him.

Aiden frowned as she figured it out and said, "Sorry, just being stupid I guess...." Aiden gave her a soft smile then noticed that she was trying to throw the Quaffle at him and her smirked lightly and caught it with ease and said, "I thought you were Chaser, not beater..." Aiden chuckled lightly then drop kicked it in her direction as hard as he could.

Isabella smirked back at him when he made the Chaser/Beater joke and said, "For you I can make an exception and maybe hurt you too," as she stuck her tongue out. Then Aiden kicked the ball as hard as he could and it went passed her. She turned her broom to fly after it and caught it with both her arms. She flew back close to the hoops and acted like she was going to throw the quaffle and stopped before it left her hands. "I think we've had enough practice. Let's switch," she said smirking. She wanted to try and see how being a Keeper was.

Aiden laughed sarcastically and joked, "Hmm I don't know if Theo would want that, we are 'best' friends you know..." Aiden chukled lightly then smirked as the Quaffle flew behind her. Then quickly flew towards her and said jokingly, "Sure Bells, you want net? I'll bring out my mad Chaser moves on you.." Aiden waited for her to pass him the quaffle with a small smile.

Isabella laughed as Aiden joked about him and Theo being best friends. Then Aiden agreed to switching so Bella went over to the hoops. "Don't flatter yourself Aiden," she joked, rolling her eyes. "The only reason you'd be able to score is because I haven't played Keeper much, so scoring against me isn't much of a success," she said truthfully while smirking.
Then she threw the Quaffle at him and hovered between the hoops, waiting.

"I used to play Chaser so I actually do have some skills," Aiden said truthfully but not trying to seem all that cocky. Aiden caught the Quaffle and when Bella was at the hoops he smirked softly and backed quickly and sped up foward swerving around hoping this would confuse her. When Aiden was close enough to the hoops he chucked it over to the right hoop.

Isabella put her "game face" on as Aiden began flying around. She tried her best to keep her eye on him and when he threw the ball she flew towards the right hoop and caught it in the tip of her fingers. "Sadly for you Mr. Aiden, I am a Chaser, so I know how to think like a Chaser," she said with a wide smirk on her face.

"Thanks," she grinned widely at him, knowing all too well that as soon as he'd say she was good, Bella would go and do something to make herself look dumb, like if she didn't know how to play. She threw the ball back to him and waited to see what he would do next.

Aiden swiftly caught the quaffle and flew quickly towards her then made it look like he was going to through it to the left hoop but through it into the right one.

Isabella watched as Aiden caught the Quaffle and prepared herself to see what he would do. She saw him going over to the left so she started flying that way a little bit, but not all the way, just in case he decided to go the other way. As Bella expected, Aiden threw it to the right instead, but she was too far left to catch the ball and it flew into the right hoop. Bella flew down to catch it before falling to far down and flew back up to meet Aiden's level. "Nice job," she said to him smiling, throwing the ball back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back