Flying around

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden woke up a little later than usual this morning because of the Yule Ball, he had a great time with Aly and hoped that they got closer because he liked her a lot. Aiden decided he wanted to fly so he took out his broom and walked down to the grounds. When he got there he saw that it was sunny and wasn't snowing and he smiled at this. Then Aiden mounted his broom and quickly flew over to the Pitch. When Aiden got there he flew to the middle of the pitch and began to float in midair, thinking about anything and everything.

Isabella woke up the next day after the Yule Ball later than usual and felt very lethargic. Part of her wanted to stay in bed, warm all day but another part of her wanted to get up and be active. Slowly she got out of bed and noticed that it wasn't snowing outside. This cheered her up and made her get ready faster. She felt like flying around for a bit after the recent Quidditch practice so after she was done getting ready, she grabbed her Nimbus from under her bed, went to the Great Hall to grab a bit of toast, and ate it on the way to the Pitch.
When she got there, she realized someone was already there, flying alone and as she approached she saw it was Aiden, just hovering there in the middle. "Hey!" she yelled out to him smiling.

Aiden turned his head slightly when he heard a noise and saw that it was a girl who looked vaguely familar but it was too far for him to see who she was so he waved slightly and flew slowly towards her then saw that it was Isabella and he said, "Hey Isabella."

Isabella smiled up at him and said, "Hey Aiden, I hope you don't mind if I join you." Isabella mounted her broom and made sure her ears were covered by her hat and then kick off hard. She flew up in the air and did a circle around Aiden. "So how are you?" she called out.

"The same," she said, doing waves in the air to practice her broom control. "How was the Yule Ball with Alyssa?" she asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Great, how was the ball with Theo?" Aiden said while mimicking her face. Then he chuckled light heartedly and did a few loops for fun.

Isabella stuck out her tongue at him and said, "It was great too," she said smiling, thinking of Theo. "He's not as bad as you all think," she said to him while flying right behind him in continual waves as she was trying to warm herself up.

"Thats good, and I don't think he is a bad guy, Aly is his cousin, I completly understand him being protective over her," Aiden said with a small smile then continued to do a few loops.

Isabella smiled, "Well then that's cool," she said simply. She saw him doing loops around and said, "So Aiden, are you on the Quidditch team?" she asked, finally flying fast in circles to do a couple of loop-de-loops as Aiden had been doing.

"I don't really know, I tried out for the team but nothing has been said since..." Aiden said with a puzzled look on his face then he shrugged it off and asked curiously, "You said your on the team right? What position do you play?"

"Yeah," Isabella nodded. "I play Chaser. What position did you try out for?" she asked him.

"Well they had one big try out for all of them but I wanted to try out for Keeper, it doesn't seem likely though..." Aiden said with a small shrug and said, "Seeker would be nice to."

"Aw why doesn't it seem likely?" she asked concerned. She saw the Quidditch goal hoops from a distance and considered playing. "I wish we had a ball to play..." she said softly.

"The positions already are filled and there are a few people wanting to be back up for Seeker, I'm not so sure about Keeper though..." Aiden said with a small shrug then said, "I think the balls are in the broom closet...If you want to play a quick one on one game..."

"Oh that sucks," Isabella said a little sadly. "I guess you could say Slytherin had the opposite problem, we had just enough people who tried out and no sub-players," she said as she did another loop.

She looked toward the broom closet and said, "Yeah let's play! I'll practice Chaser and you can play Keeper yes?" she asked.

"Sure..." Aiden said with a bright smile and said, "I'll be up there in a second..." Aiden flew down to the broom closet and dismounted his broom and dropped it on the ground and opened the closet and fortunatly found the quaffle and mounted his broom once more and flew over to the hoops and through the quaffle over to Isabella.

Isabella smiled as Aiden flew down and did a quick lap around the entire pitch to let out her excitement. When Aiden through the Quaffle over to her she flew towards it to catch it. When she did, she tucked it under her arm and said, "Okay, now you go over to the goal posts and I'll try to score," she said with a grin.

"Try being the main words Bella.." Aiden joked then flew quickly over to the Hoops waiting for her to try and get the Quaffle past him.

"Oh, you're on!" Isabella said with a wicked grin. She pointed her broom upward and spiraled vertically just for fun and when she flew back down she headed over to where Aiden was and gripped the ball firmly with one hand as she flew as far right as she could. When she got over to the right side she threw it as far as she could and the ball headed towards the left hoop.

As she threw the Quaffle he noted that she was going to try and get it into the left hoop so he smirked lightly and quickly intercepted it and shouted loud enough so she could hear, "Your going to have to try much better than that my dear." Aiden drop-kicked it hard towards Bella hoping she would be able to catch it without hurting herself as it was quite the kick.

Isabella stuck out her tongue and yelled back, "I'm just getting warmed up!" Aiden threw it back to her and she caught it with both hands but the force of the ball made her fly back on her broom quite a bit. She grabbed her broom handle and tried stopping it. As soon as she regained control she flew up as fast as she could and over the goal posts and threw it down as hard as she could towards the posts.

Aiden chuckled softly when she lost control of her broom for a second or two and then watched happily as she flew up above him. Aiden waited for her to throw the Quaffle when she did he saw that it was going straight for the middle post and he flew as quickly as he could but he calculated where the Quaffle was headed and he flew a little bit further than he wanted and it went in. Aiden gave her a thumbs up before flying over to get the Quaffle. Aiden decided that he would make it a little bit harder for her and throw it in her oppposite direction. When Aiden had the Quaffle in his hands, he faked it over to Bella and threw it to her far left.

Isabella smiled as Aiden threw her a thumbs up and he caught the Quaffle after she'd scored. She thought he was gonna throw it right so she began flying a little to the right to catch it, when suddenly he threw it to her left. She missed the ball and it started falling slowly so she flew back to the left, diving down and caught it in her arms. She flew back up to be eye level with Aiden and the goal posts and began spinning her broom round and round, as fast as she could to confuse him. She hoped she was hard to focus on, so she threw the ball as hard as she could, trying her best to aim it in the left hoop.

Aiden chuckled and saw that she was spinning and while she was doing that he said, "Your going to get sick!" Then Aiden watched as the Quaffle left her arms and he flew over to the left hoop where it was directed and caaught it and said, "Nice try Bella..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back