Flying Around

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up to the pitch and looked around she hadn't seen it in a while and she smiled and flew up to the goal posts.

Caysi smiled and said " Hey Peachy! Come and join me up here!". she said zooming like lightning.

Caysi laughed and said " Yepp im trying to but im telling you im going to fall one day...". she said looking at the ground.

Caysi laughed and flew around Kiera and said " Peachy......I miss my family." she said with frown.

Caysi pulled it from underneath her sweater and said " Catch Peachy!" Caysi threw it as far as she could.

Caysi zoomed down the field and said " Yeah im catching up!". she said with a smile

Caysi playfully frowned and squinted and said " Bad Peachy,Bad Peachy!". she said almost laughing.

Caysi flew down to get the quaffle and she fell down and quickly got a hand of her broom and got only one hand in time but her hand was slipping " PEACHY IM GOING TO FALL ". she said screaming. Her hand was becoming sweaty she wanted to let go but she couldn't she didn't want to think what would happen if she fell. Caysi said " Kiera say to my dad that I love him if I die". she said jokingly. Caysi lost her grip and fell miles and miles down, she could she all her memories as a flashback and then it all went black.

Kiera screamed and flew to Caysi. "Hold on Sham Ill go get help!" she said as she ran out of the pitch to the Headmistress's office.
((i will tomorrow so it wont all happen tonight and me not get to post lol!)))

Alicia ran down to the Quidditch Pitch and saw Caysi on the ground. She ran quickly to her and tried to catch her breath as she kneeled down and checked the girls vital signs. She wasn't sure if Kiera had caught up yet or if they had recieved the note in the Hospital Wing or not, but Alicia was hopeful.

Perse ran to the Quidditch Pitch. She was glad she'd traded in her boots for trainers early in the school year. How desperately she wished she was allowed to Apparate on school grounds in times like these.
She reached the Pitch and saw Alicia and Miss Kingsley bent over Miss Finnigan's prone body. Her heart skipped a beat. She knelt beside her and began to run her wand over her body. "What happened?"she gasped, out of breath.

"Well we were practicing and I threw the Quaffle through a hoop and she was going down to get the ball and well she fell but then grabed the broom but then her fingers slipped and she fell a long way...." Kiera said all slurred together. SHe had a worried look on her face...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back