Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sapphire broom was her first broom. She was so excited and she was sending note her friend @Fraser Fergusson and waited him with her broom. But first she wanted fly with broom and stand up the broom and was started fly a little around. It was grate feeling and she was not scared at all.

Fraser was spending all of his time that he could on the pitch. He wanted to make the team or at least be good enough to be considered for it. The young gryffindor had gotten a note from Evianna offering for him to come to pitch with her, so of course he had said yes. He arrived at the pitch with his dad's old broom and spotted her. "Hey Evi!" he greeted warmly. "You ready to get in the air?" he asked excitedly.

Evi was on the air then she saw her friend comming. She fly back on the ground and it was good feeling. "Hi, it's my foult i was a little to excited". She smiled him. "You have to try this." She smiled him snd gave him her broom with all trust him.

Fraser smiled excitedly and then motioned to his own broom, "It's cool Evi! I've got my own broom." he told her. he got on the broom and kicked up into the air. "Come on, let's have a race," he told her. He wasn't sure what her level was but he was eager to just get started.

"But if you change mind let me know" She smiled. "Let's Fly" She was good mood and fly in the air.

Fraser liked his broom, he knew he wouldn't change his mind. He got on his broom and shot quickly into the air. He knew how to fly, had some skill in it too. Fraser was moving quickly, "You ready?" he called to her, ready to get flying, to get racing.

''Of couse, Do you have plans for Halloween?'' She started fly and hoped he will think about. She wanted go with friends and not sit alone in coomon room. She wanted know first time of Haloween party.

Fraser was in the air, and he was hoping to race and move quickly through the air, but it appeared she just wanted to fly normally. He just settled in next to her. A race would be fun, but he was happy to just fly. "Oh, my brother and I are gonna check it out. He's a second year, and he's gonna show me all the best bits," Fraser told her excitedly. "Do you?"

''Oh! Sounds like a grate plan. I not sure what will be do but i don't wanna sit alone in coomon room. '' She told him with sad voice becouse she won't loved be alone all the time and she loved get more attention from people and around of hear. ''Let's race. Winner what gets? Choclet frog our fries?'' She asked and started a little faster fly from him and that was already a little cheating.

The Hogwarts grounds were full of plants and flowers Rion had never seen before in her life. She longed to pick some for her journal, but she knew better than to touch plants she didn't recognise. Besides, she probably wasn't allowed to forage from the gardens willy-nilly. Many of the flowers she did recognise were expensive when dried; she had seen her mother use them in potions.

Exercising great resistance, Rion carried on towards the Quidditch pitch. As she neared the great structure, a streak of movement in the sky made her look up. It looked like a broom race, although it was the slowest one she had ever seen. She climbed the internal wooden steps until she emerged on the stands and sat down to watch.

Fraser nodded, ”yeah it'll be fun!” The boy told her. ”I mean, according to my brother that there are like fun houses and stuff, so it's super easy to just go and have fun with or without other people,” he said. Before nodding eagerly. ”Absolutely! For chocolate frogs,” He said, but she was already moving faster, so he laughed and sped up too. ”I'm so gonna win,” he teased urging his broom faster.

''Can you belive that? I will be a cat costume.'' She joked him. ''Mayby you are right, i hope i find something in Yule ball.'' She hoped that she won't be alone with all sweets. ''No, no. You only need cach me.'' She joked and started faster flying and she loved so much be in the air not on the ground.

Rion craned to see if she recognised the children on the brooms, but even from here they were a distant blur. All she could tell was that they were about her own age. Considering this, they flew with some confidence. Rion got into enough accidents with both feet on the ground. She would probably need only touch a broom handle to break three bones and give herself a concussion. Still, it would have been nice to be able to fly, to feel the wind splitting around her, to see what the birds saw...

((PS please don't wait for me to reply or anything, I will probably reply again later depending on what happens, otherwise feel free to assume she's just sat watching the whole time!!))

Fraser hadn't even considered a costume and he hadn't considered the Yuleball, assuming that he could just go and have fun with his friends. He watched as she began flying faster and he smiled easily, urging his own broom to pick up the speed and closing the gap between them. He could catch up soon he was sure of it!

Evianna was waited a little him when he was a little closer she started again flying faster and hoped she will be win a chooclet frog. She was know that she can win.

Fraser was determined to move and be faster, but somehow perhaps her new broom just had her having an edge each time. He didn't mind, he just focused kept trying to urge his broom fast, using every skill he'd learnt from other quidditch players to manage it.

She was cunfuse a little how round needed fly our what else do? But she was faster fly and not think to much and when he was ready end only needed tell who win but she hoped that new broom help her be faster so she was try get for her one choclet frog.

Fraser urged his broom, and managed to just about inch out in front of her, but not by much. They were almost at the end of the race, with just a little left. Fraser was sure that if she managed to get ahead she'd be able to get the victory.

She didn't wanted loose the game so she was started fly and she was know that soon she will win but she will still get some choclet frog for him.

Fraser was keeping pace with Evianna, doing his best to fly quickly. She was managing well, and he wondered if she had prior training like he did. But he slowed himself down, allowing Evianna to get ahead and was sure, with the fact the finish line was just ahead, that she would win.​

Evianna was winning the race and she was happy but the same time she was sure that he let her win.'' That mean i win?'' She asked in the air with warm smile.

Fraser nodded as he began slowly down, as she managed to get to the 'finish line' and he smiled at her. ”Yeah, it does!” he said to her. ”I don't have a chocolate frog with me, but I'll give you one next time I see you,” he promised her. He had a couple in the dorm, but hadn't really thought to bring one for this. ”What now then?”

''Deal''She smiled. ''I not sure, what you wanna do?'' She asked with curios voice. Go back to shcool our a little time fly again but slowly. '' We can fly and talk just.'' She told him.

Fraser gave a little smile, "Well, what position are you thinking of playing in quidditch?" Fraser asked her. Flying around and talking was fun, but he did want to keep practicing. He knew he was unlikely to get onto the team, but he still wanted to do well. Maybe she did too.

''I wanna be chaser and you?'' She smiled him and fly in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back