Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lyra was looking for a Slytherin second year to deliver some roses, but she didn't know where she could find him. She decided that the best place to start would be down in the dungeons. She asked every Slytherin that walked by their name. He was bound to be here somewhere, right? "Excuse me. Are you Asaiah Murphy?" she said, stopping one boy walking by.

Asaiah looked at the girl when she asked him if he was Asaiah Murphy. ''Yes, that's me.'' He said, looking at the girl with curiosity in his eyes, wondering if there was something wrong of if she just wanted to walk with him for fun, completely forgetting about the valentine roses.

"Great! I'm Lyra, and I have some flowers for you!" Lyra said, taking out two yellow roses and a pink. There were notes attached to each one.
</FONT>
Yellow Rose said:
Dear Asaiah,
You should stop playing Quidditch, it's clearly dangerous and I don't want you to die horribly. I'm sorry I couldn't attend the Yule Ball with you but how about you be my Valentine and we can star gaze again?

Cordially,
Zara
<FONT font="Georgia">
Yellow Rose said:
Quidditch Yoda,

One day I'll beat you at Quidditch but until then here is a rose or a pimpinellifoliae. I hope you like it.

Padawan Tess.
Pink Rose said:
Asaiah,

Be mine, bro?

Wyatt.

His cheeks turned a little red when she gave him three roses because he hadn't expected to receive them himself. Asaiah smiled and shook his head whilst reading it. Though he'd never stop playing he would be her Valentine if she asked him at the dance as he and Wyatt had been talking about going together instead of bringing girls. At reading his second yellow flower Asaiah couldn't stop smirking. He liked Tess very much, she was awesome and probably just as interested about Quidditch as he was. Asaiah grinned as he read the note attached to the pink flower, he didn't even have to read the name to know who had sent this one to him. He loved his friends for sending him roses, and especially Wyatt's rose. He looked at the girl and said, ''Thank you.''

"You're welcome! Enjoy!" Lyra said before walking away from the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back